Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Acquaintances [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9237

Acquaintances [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:06 am

July 24th, 2035

The days seemed to be going by faster and faster for Sarah after she had arrived to Beata. The white gloves still covered her hands, and she still kept her gift to herself, even after learning that other students had them here. In fact, all of them had a gift in one way or another. The teachers had gifts, even. As much as it made her feel at home, sometimes she just wanted to hide away from everybody. Whenever someone asked her about her gift she just shyed away, not really wanting to expose it.

Rubbing her hands together nervously, the girl set her bag down at the doors to the Grand Hall. It was large, and she was glad it was. She'd be able to do what she wished, and it would be large enough that she could do so. Taking in a deep breath, her footsteps echoed and carried her to the center. Slowly, she removed the white gloves that covered her hands. The pale skin beneath made her sigh, and both of them dropped to the floor. Opening up her palms towards the ceiling, she focused as best as she could, watching the particles of ice climb up into the air and shimmer around her, piling as frost beneath her.

Once the door creaked open though, defensively, she shot a blast of ice towards the door, and whoever was entering, using it as a distraction as she quickly shoved on her gloves.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 10:58 am

Vincent felt some strange cold coming from the door. Ever since he discovered his power, he found out it was really easy for him to get cold easily.Curious as to what was behind the door, he opened it. He let out a small cry, and shoved his hands in front of him as an ice blast was sent his way, but luckily his power reacted and melted the ice before it could do any harm the the pyromancer. He looked at his hands and put the fire out quickly. He was glad his power reacted the way it did but he didn't need to burn down any buildings. Nope he didn't need that at all. He looked at the only person in the room at the moment. "U-uh.. Are you alright?" He asked kind of scared he was gonna get attacked again. Also it was kind of cold in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:08 am

A look of horror was on Sarah's face as she looked towards the door of the Grand Hall, figuring out who it was that had entered in. She was thankful that he hadn't been hurt by her reckless act, but she was still horrified. Quickly casting away the frost that had been around her, she shyly looked away when the male student asked his question. "O-Oh... Yeah, I'm fine." The girl could only nod along with her words, a hand grasping her upper arm as she looked away. When it came to talking about her gift in any way, she shut her mouth, unlike her normal outgoing demeanor. That was the downfall to the girl, and it sucked quite a lot. "D-Don't tell anyone about this... But.. d-did I... Did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:32 am

Vincent shook his head. "No, I wasn't hurt thanks to my gift." He said the the girl who was for some reason really concerned about him saying something about her gift. He lifted his arm slightly, and held his palm up. In it a small fire appeared. "I'm a bit lucky that this happens to be my gift. I could have been in a real bind there." He said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 11:36 am

"Oh, right..." Biting her lip nervously, she walked a bit closer towards the male student. Keeping her gloves tightly around her hands, she brushed her hair out of the way and mustered up a bit of a nervous smile. Pushing up the blue glasses she wore, she looked at him with curiosity. "Sorry for being forward in any way... But what brings you in here..? As far as I know this place is mainly deserted..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Vincent shrugged. He didn't exactly know why he was here. "Exploring I guess. I haven't see this place yet, so might as well check it out. I knew where everything else is at this school though." He said in a normal tone. "It's fine." He took a glance at her gloves and guessed she wore them to prevent her from freezing anything. It was a good idea honestly, but it wouldn't work with Vincent seeing how he could set fire to most stuff at a distance, without having to use his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:25 pm

Exploring? Oh. That explained quite a bit then. Well, somewhat at least. "Oh... Okay. I never really did get to see around the school too much... I kind of just hid in the dorms until I found this place..." Honesty was key in places like this. Looking back at the gloves she wore, she bit her lip. Slowly pulling them off again, she flexed her fingers. Man, it felt really strange to feel the skin of her fingers touching each other. "W-What's your name again?" Her head tilted up and slightly to the side as she looked at him, her glasses once more being pushed up when... Surprise! A little bit of frost appeared on them and spread all around the frames, making her look at them for a moment and curse to herself under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:50 pm

He watched as the girl managed to frost up her glasses. "Name's Vincent. And I can defrost those for you if you would like." Vince said to the girl. Ice powers huh? They were the complete opposites when it came to power, but the seemed to get along just fine besides that. It would make for an interesting friendship that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:57 pm

Sarah had already pulled off her glasses from her face before Vincent had offered to defrost her glasses. "No, I-It's okay... I got it..." Grabbing one of the gloves, she used it to scrape off the frost before placing them back on her face. After that, it was hard to stand the sensation of her fingers touching one another, so she slipped back on the gloves. "Oh, that's right... I'm Sarah." Man, she sucked at introductions.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:45 pm

A smile was back on his face. "Sarah.. Thats a pretty name." He said. Hopefully she wouldn't get made at him for giving her a compliment. Her method for defrosting her glasses was probably easier and cleaner. He was planning on heating up the glasses then the frost would melt and then the glasses would be wet and uncomfortable.. probably.. he didn't even know if it would have worked out the way he wanted it to anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 5:51 pm

A slight blush tinted the cheeks of the student at his compliment. "Thank you, Vincent..." Sarah wasn't the type of person to get angry at people for kindness... She'd feel odd not to give a compliment back. To say the least, she enjoyed the way his name rolled off of her tongue, it was just fun to say. "I-Um, could you show me more of your gift..? From afar, I mean. I'm really sensitive to heat..." What else could Sarah say? She loved the thought of pyrotechnics and pyrokinesis. She was always intruiged by the thought of a simple flame, but she was still so afraid of it because of her gift. That was one of her downfalls, if she even was out in hot weather for too long, she'd get bad sunburns. Ah well, she'd learn at some point to control that... Right?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 6:36 pm

"Sure. And I'm really sensitive to cold, but I can keep myself warm." He said. He moved a little ways away from the girl so that way she wouldn't be effected by the heat. He started fire in one hand, and then tossed it to the other. He then spread the fire out between his hands like and accordion. Then made it go into a rainbow shape. He couldn't really do any fanciness. Also he didn't want to set the school on fire. After doing so, and pushed his hands together, and put out the flame. "That's the best I can do." He said to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acquaintances [Closed]   Acquaintances [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Acquaintances [Closed]
Page 1 of 1