HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Headmaster Wright is gathering students together on the Island for a single purpose...
Agrona is moving.
I love you, Pillow ♥
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!

Share | 

Get rekted [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega Daddy Chu

Beata Bucks : 912

PostSubject: Get rekted [Closed]   Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:17 pm

There was a sort of cocky arrogance that radiated from the pink haired boy who wandering into the school. On his shoulder was a backpack with important papers and other things he was told to bring, but it was held with carelessness. He whistled as he walk around the school, wandering into the courtyard by accident. He vaguely remembered something about waiting for a guide at the entrance, but after about five minutes, he upped and left. After all, it was there fault for being late. He was just an innocent, poor little student, a lost lamb in this maze of a school. Who could blame him?

It was there however, Jonathan spotted another student. He couldn't quite see what they were up to from here, but he decided to find out. This was a school for the gifted, and he had yet to see any of these gifts so far. Maybe, he thought cheerily, this would be what he was waiting for.

JULΕSCAYDEN  ♥ JONNO Δ KAI ϟ VIENNA

Last edited by Roo desu on Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1260

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:17 pm

Maisie was reading a textbook for the first time in years. She leaned on the lamppost, beside a perfectly empty bench, straining her eyes to read the spotty text. Perhaps she needed glasses. Perhaps it was just because she recently woke up. It was 1 pm, but she always went to bed late, even on school nights. At least it was the weekend. She stayed up even later then.
"How am I supposed to read all this in time...?" She hissed to herself angrily and closed the book, shoving it in the bag that hung limply from the crook of her elbow. That's when she saw him, the pink haired boy watching her. What was he doing? She stared right back, more angrily, but said nothing yet. She always seemed like she was about to say something in those situations, but never did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:37 pm

Noticing he was spotted despite his intention to remain somewhat hidden, Jonathan walked over to the blonde girl with an easy smile on his face. He ignored her angry stare as if it was nothing more hostile than a smile as he approached her leaning against the lamp post. He took a seat on the bench, leaning back and twisting a little to face her directly before speaking.

"G'day. You're cute, got a name?" He looked at her rather boldly, not even looking slightly embarrassed by saying such a line in real life. It was the sort of confidence that swayed some and completely isolated others. Either way, he imagined he might get something he wanted out of this. Whether it be a cute angry girl blushing or her annoyed response.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:53 pm

That was not something she expected. Where she prepared for a lisp, she got an Australian accent. Maisie looked him up and down, eyes resting on his hair. "Your hair makes you look like a queer. You sure you're not showing off to your mom?" She'd gotten hit on a few times in Texas. She always brushed them off. Maisie slung the pack over her shoulder. "What do you want?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Or neither, Jonathan thought, laughing out loud at her casual insults about his hair to his sexuality. It was oddly enticing to continue speaking to her, though nothing had gone quite how he planned. She was taking none of his shit, and he couldn't help be a little interested in poking the bear a bit more. "In the animal kingdom, it's the males that commit colourful displays to win the fairer sex's attention. If I'm showing off for anyone, it's cute girls like you."

"Charmed yet?" He asked from where he sat on the bench, tilting his head in that way that had his pale pink hair falling perfectly in line. But seeing her picking up her bag, probably to leave, he answered. "Eh, I'll settle for a name. I'm Jonathan."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:35 am

"Oh my God..." Maisie's voice was hushed before she cleared her throat and looked him in the eye. She couldn't help but smile despite her disbelief. "Listen, Jonathan. Johnnyboy. I don't know where your mom is or why you feel the need to show off to her, but you can't handle a girl like me. I don't think you could handle a girl at all." Her smile was gone in an instant. "I've got things to do. Why should I waste my time on you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:46 am

"Because if you thought I looked atrocious or like a sex offender, a no nonsense sheila like you would have me running for the hills. But here I am, alive and intact." Perhaps it wasn't the most flawless logic, but he was counting on his 'dazzling' smile and winning personality to do it's bit. She did smile a little after all, and not the awkward smile of someone who wanted to be anywhere but here. Jonathan just planned on keeping this going until the lady said no, because he might be a pest. But he was still a gentleman. "So, do I get to know the name of the radiant beaut before me?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:19 am

She breathed a long sigh of defeat. "Maisie." She murmured, rubbing her temple for a brief moment. "My name is Maisie." The girl plopped down on the bench, in the middle with her arms stretched across the top. She spat on the ground. "And I don't know what sheila means, but I don't like how it sounds, so don't call me that, jackass."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:29 pm

"Maisie, huh?" Jonathan repeated liking the sound of her name. He lounged more comfortably as it seemed the girl had resigned herself to his company and the flight risked reduced to nil. "Anything for you, Maisie love... So, what brought you here? If you don't mind me asking?" He was hoping she'd talk about how she got to the school, but kept it deliberately vague enough that she could twist it's meaning if she wanted. Not everyone had rather harmless powers like he did.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:49 pm

Maisie glanced behind him. It was a habit of hers, she didn't want to look into a person's eyes and seem too earnest, too invested. She put her arms down, her hands beside her. "My mom went here," she said silently, voice a drone. "She and my sister live here now, the Headmaster is my uncle." She then looked him in the eyes. It was her turn to speak after all. "What about you, Johnnyboy? What made you leave the bowels of western civilization we call Australia?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:04 am

Jonathan personally thought that he was nice to have family here, his brother Oliver was going to join in a month and he was kinda excited for that. He was no wallflower, but family connections was something that one did tend to miss over time. Someone you could trust completely with your darkness, and most screwed up secrets and parts without too much judgement. But hearing her lack of enthusiasm, he tactfully nodded and easily took over the conversation.

"Well, I left the pristine white beaches, and glittering blue waters for this place since dad felt like I should learn about my abilities and make friends who are similar to me." Jonathan said quite casually, but despite his intentions he couldn't help let slip a slight undercurrent of skepticism towards the end. "But this place looks cool, and the company is excellent. I think I'll enjoy it here."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:12 pm

"I don't." She looked down at her legs. "I don't need to be closer to my mother. I feel like everybody's watching me." Her eyes shot back to him once more. "You're not working for my uncle, are you? If you are, I swear, I'll beat your ass, I'm not having that shit!" As she said this, she stood, gripping the taller boy by the collar with a fist raised. She definitely didn't look like she could, but definitely looked like she would try.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mega Daddy Chu

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:07 am

Still seated on the bench, Jonathan looked up confused, eyes narrowing somewhat as he took a long look at her. His curiosity had definitely been peaked by the girl's sudden and somewhat irrelevant outburst regarding family, though he didn't appreciate the position he was in. He, despite his earlier intentions, still didn't know what her powers were. So he laid a hand on her wrists, making sure he was ready to tighten his grip to negate any possible power outburst should it be necessary, before speaking from where he sat.

"I solemnly swear that I didn't fly over from Down Under to spy for your Uncle Headmaster in a school I didn't even know about until a month ago." He smiled up at her, trying to ignore his gut that didn't appreciate him not grabbing her tightly so she couldn't attack. But with how worked up she looked, he took a leap of faith. "Now do me a solid, Maisise. Let me breathe. Please."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice
Ice Ice Baby

Beata Bucks : 1854

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:09 am

Louis found that the birds in the courtyard would give more information about the school than the students would. He was having a nice chat with some blue jays when he turned around to see some people talking, well looked more like flirting. He was hesitant to go up and say hello, cause most people here would snap at him or make him look like a fool, so he watched the 2 from the tree until......

Louis ~~~~~~~ Pepper ~~~~~~~ Jake ~~~~~~~ Maria ~~~~~~~ Freya

Character Pages

Bridget ~~~~~ Renji ~~~~~. Hannah ~~~~ Jaxson ~~~~. Chance ~~~~~ Rex

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Get rekted [Closed]   Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Maisie stared him down for a little longer, before dropping him on the bench and dropping down next to him. She could feel the box of cigarettes in her bag. "Do you smoke?" she murmured, almost to herself. "I kind of want to go find a place to do that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Get rekted [Closed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Courtyard-
Jump to: