Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Hidden Leaves [For Coon]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Hidden Leaves [For Coon] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 8:16 pm

Destiny was going out to the forest to train as well. She carried her giant scythe with her, and occasionally the blade would catch the sunlight, and sometimes blind her. She didn't like it to much, but she need it to train some times. She would coat it in her life draining, attack some trees then restore it's life force as she took it. She didn't want to kill the trees. 

She wasn't aware of the other student that had happened upon her. She was busy moving to another tree to attack because she didn't want to make a tree to weak. Except with this tree she was trying to practice taking life-force without physical contact. She would stand close, then a little further, and further until she couldn't reach with her ability anymore. Which happened to be a very short distance. She recently discovered that she could manipulate life force from a difference due to the recent tournament. She was a bit sweaty at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 2:15 pm

Destiny jumped a little when she heard a familiar voice. She wasn't expecting anyone to be out here. The white-haired girl looked around for a moment until her eyes spotted the life-force of the girl, then she spotted the girl herself. She didn't exactly know why the girl was upside down, but Destiny recognized the girl from the other day, with the suicidal girl. Jane.. yeah Jane. She never caught this girls name but maybe she will today. "Hey!" She called back. She pulled the scythe back, and rested it on her shoulders kind of expecting the girl to come over to her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Destiny was still heavily breathing from her training that she was doing. "Destiny. What about yours?" She asked kind of squinting in the sunlight. Her scythe started to feel heavy on her should so she grabbed it with both hands and slowly set the end of the scythe on the ground to rest on it instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:19 pm

A sigh escaped the necromancer as she heard the pun. She had definitely never heard that one before. "I'm a Necromancer, or my gift is necromancy. I deal with anything dead, or death itself. I can raise the dead, and control them. I can summon souls, and control them as well. And manipulate life-force, which is the basic force that keeps people alive. I was practicing that with my weapon. Before this year's tournament, I could only take life-force if I was physically touching it, and I could spread that power through my scythe. But due to my match in the tournament I learned that I could take life-force from a distance. When I'm able to, I can see how much life-force living things have left." Destiny said a lot of information, but she asked about her power might as well explain it all. Some people don't know life-force is at the core of everything living, and certain things make it deplete faster, unless you had a special gift.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:27 am

Destiny shrugged. "I can't give a specific number. Heck I can't give a number at all. All I know is that you have a while left to live, but anything could change that. In Jane's case she had plenty of life-force left but a fatal blow could take it all away. Since she can be resurrected, she gains life-force back, don't exactly know how but she can. I could also see that her soul never left her body." At this point Destiny was rambling. She never really came across anything like Jane before so she wanted to figure it out in her point of view. "I guess because her soul was still connected to her body, her body was able to regenerate life-force and come back.. Normally when a person dies their soul instantly disconnects from the body. They either go to the land of the dead, or they are stuck here.." Destiny was mostly thinking aloud to herself. She really wanted to figure out what caused Jane to come back. Maybe Jane could help her one day. "Sorry for rambling.." She apologized to Jules
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 8:19 pm

Destiny shook her head. "Never dealt with this ghost thing in my life. Most of those are made up stories I believe. Souls are usually passive, and basically live about the world as we do. Have a look." Destiny said. She focused for a moment, then souls started to appear. Birds, squirrels, lizards.. Various small animals. Destiny looked around and held out a hand, and a soul of a bird landed on it. "Normal humans don't notice them. I see them everyday, and I can make the visible for everyone else. There is a student here that is dead, but he is stuck here in a soul form. I can make him visible if I am around him. Most people don't know he is there unless he says something to them." Destiny said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] EmptyWed Jul 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Destiny nodded in response to her first question. After that she felt like she needed to explain the other thing to her. "Well he was dead before he came here, but he kind of sticks around his sister. His gift and his sister's gift work together so yeah.." The necromancer explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden Leaves [For Coon]   Hidden Leaves [For Coon] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hidden Leaves [For Coon]
Page 1 of 1