Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Madison looked around with surprised. Her embarrassment showed on her shifting face hues. She was normally pallid, save for when emotion kicked in. Her color showed more than her countenance. "You don't have to..." She smiled at them thankfully. A small giggle even came from her.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Mason shrugged. "I have nothing better to do. Besides it will most likely end up being a fun time." He didn't really want to mention the part of Staff possibly freaking out but eh oh well. This was gonna be a party, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9730

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 7:38 am

Mastin nodded with as much enthusiasm as he anxiety ridden body could muster. "Yeah, it's my first night here and I don't think I could sleep anyway." He tried, hoping it was an appropriate response to the situation, even though it was quite true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2