HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang

Beata Bucks : 1434

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Madison looked around with surprised. Her embarrassment showed on her shifting face hues. She was normally pallid, save for when emotion kicked in. Her color showed more than her countenance. "You don't have to..." She smiled at them thankfully. A small giggle even came from her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coon
Flower King

Beata Bucks : 1994

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:13 pm

Mason shrugged. "I have nothing better to do. Besides it will most likely end up being a fun time." He didn't really want to mention the part of Staff possibly freaking out but eh oh well. This was gonna be a party, most likely.

???Spring ✦ WinterAutumnSpringAutumnSummer

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kes

Beata Bucks : 2437

PostSubject: Re: Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]   Sat Jul 18, 2015 7:38 am

Mastin nodded with as much enthusiasm as he anxiety ridden body could muster. "Yeah, it's my first night here and I don't think I could sleep anyway." He tried, hoping it was an appropriate response to the situation, even though it was quite true.

Modem T. Hayes ❋ Plant Manipulation ❋ Autumn ❋ #009900
Rosemary C. Leanea ❋ Hypnotic Gaze ❋ Initiate ❋ #9999ff

PM ME ◦ CHARACTER PROFILE ◦ RP WITH ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Head-Whirl of A First Night [CLOSED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Lounge-
Jump to: