Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lookin For A Lover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Beata Bucks : 9664

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 7:50 pm

Hey, I was wondering if there is any 16 or 17 year old females that are single for my character. I do not want this to be a 'lol we're dating now' plot, but a serious, well played plot.

Mastin is a huge romantic dork who loves writing anything from poetry to nonfiction. He studies psychology as well as various religions and myths. He's a shy guy, and slightly awkward at first, but once he sees approval from the other member in the relationship, he is relentless in his flattery and love. He is slightly jealous, and very self conscious. Basically, he doesn't like to have to share or to compete. He tries his hardest to not get over jealous but sometimes it slips. He also needs constant assurance he is liked.

Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Beata Bucks : 9171

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 6:34 am

I have Kigenami. She is 17, and even though she has a rich family, has a heart of freaking gold. She is rather sweet and would die to help people. She's a bit of a brainiac, and wants to home her gift as best as she can.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 am

Hmm... Let's try it. However, I still want to see if anyone else would like to try (no offense!)

I'll make a topic as soon as I'm accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:22 am

None taken~ I understand that sometimes the first one doesn't work out. ^_^

Once you're accepted I'd be glad to do join a topic with ya~ just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 9:30 am

OKay ~ <3 but who knows? They may get along perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Best Chat Pet
Kitty

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 3:40 pm

They might, and they might not. It all just depends, and I'm fine with how it works out either way~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lookin For A Lover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lookin For A Lover   Lookin For A Lover Empty

Back to top Go down

Lookin For A Lover
Page 1 of 1