Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Winds of July

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9604

The Winds of July  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 10:54 pm

He took the cigarettes out of her hands, staring down at it for a few moments longer before looking hard at her again. After a few seemingly-long seconds, he stepped away and crushed the small box in his grasp, letting out a seemingly exhausted sigh and tossing them in the small bin by his desk. He'd have to tell the prefects to keep an eye on his girl.

Nathaniel walked around, reaching in his drawer and pulling out a metal key with a gray tag attached, numbers etched delicately in. "If you need help, Jace will show you to your room." He said simply, tossing them in her direction. "If you talk to Miss Laine, she should have your schedule ready. I'll inform the teachers of your late arrival, and will expect you on time, bright and early tomorrow."

Harmony took a few steps back, looking down at her daughter and glancing towards the door. She fidgeted around with her hands. This wasn't at all how she'd wanted things to go...

Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8729

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Maisie looked down. "Thank you, sir." she said with a glum voice, one that suggested the opposite of her words. She spun on her heel, to face her mom, face still and expressionless. "Can I see my sister now?" She scratched her ankle with the toe of her shoe, above the cylindrical bulges of five extra cigarettes.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:08 am

The woman let out a sigh, wiping the last of her tears away and taking a few steps further back. "Okay, you can..." She said quietly, "Just promise me you'll stay out of trouble here Maisie? I worry about you, and so does your father..." Once word had gotten out that the girl had been kicked out of her school, well... Harmony's phone had been off for days now until he cooled down...
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 1:20 am

"Don't mention him!" Maisie snapped, stopping in her tracks, tracks that had been eagerly leading her to the door her sister was behind. Her eyes were more livid than her tongue. "I can't remember the last time I've seen him for over two weeks. He has no right to start worrying about me now."
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:32 pm

The woman's blue-green eyes grew for a moment, surprised that she'd snapped so fast. Guilt tore at her for a moment and she clawed at the sleeve of her shirt. She shouldn't have spoken about him like that, she thought, and she shouldn't have yelled at her own mother either! "He's the reason you were able to go to your last school!" Before she was kicked out by her own behavior, Harmony held those words back. "He provides for the family! Why can't you just be thankful for that?" It was almost as if they'd had this argument a million times over already.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm

"Well I guess I disappointed him, then!" She gave one last glare back. "I'll have to do that a thousand more times for us to be even!"
She didn't even care about seeing her sister anymore. She knew she couldn't be calm and happy, not after that. Her mother ruined everything. Pissed beyond words, she stormed out, past everyone and out the building, a charging ram set on escaping into the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winds of July    The Winds of July  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Winds of July
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2