Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Wink! [ O P E N ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:36 pm

The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and there wasn't a single cloud in sight. A small smile graced the new girl's features, aloof and rather off-putting. Walking around what would now be her prison, she observed the entrance's steel gates and the fountain's rather majestic display of water shooting into the sky at the perfect angle. What a facade this was, all to appeal to people who should be glad to be here. Not that she wasn't - it was rather nice to find one of the best schools to learn how to control these curses, but... it was so late into the year. In fact, it was probably over by now and here she was. Her parents had made a big deal of sending her here and insisted she wore something rather fancy, but no. Dresses were the worst, and she was not going to get into something that was so... ugh. Instead, only to please her parents, her outfit was rather simple: an off-the-shoulder long sleeved black top underneath a sleeveless pink dress. Pink was still not her favorite color, but her mother had insisted... The many things paents want. Letting out a sigh, Tabitha shook her head a bit before walking over to the closest person. God, she was kind of short compared to some of the students that were around...

"Excuse me, would you mind helping me out a bit?" One of her eyes closed and she gave an innocent smile, hiding behind a mask that was as smooth as silk, covering her rather apathetic expression. She hardly cared about her normal lessons, and honestly, society made her sick to the stomach. But why not try and get settled into the cage? There was no escape after all.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Beata Bucks : 10657

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:49 am

The British boy looked up from his magazine, studying the girl who had walked up to him. "Uh...sure, mate. What can I do for ya?" He ran his fingers through his messy hair and stood up from the bench he was on, shoving his magazine into his bag. Louis had wanted to get away from his freaky roommates...or roommate rather. The one with horns freaked him out, but Louis kept his cool around him.

The boy trained his gaze to someone behind the girl...one of Louis's clones. His eyes widened and he mouthed go away to it before it chuckled and ran off. He looked back down at the new kid and smiled, nervously fiddling with the necklace around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 12:26 pm

What an unbearable heat... Tabitha found herself grimacing at the boy's accent, wincing behind the veil that displayed a jubilant smile, never seeming to cease. She wasn't blind though - the way he mouthed those words. Her expression almost contorted into a glare, but she held firm on the bright grin. "Am I bothering you? I could leave, seeing that you just told me - or someone - to go away," the words escaped with the most innocent of faces, and she let them be filled with a sugary sweet tone. Behind the pretense she put on, her eyes glinted with disgust.

Letting out a sigh, she had to keep reminding herself: Keep your emotions in check. Or else you won't be able to control it... It was a miracle that she held onto the rather annoying and peppy mask. What a pain these powers were... Who decided to call them gifts?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 5:28 pm

Louis almost slapped himself in the face when she asked if she was bothering him. "No no no, don't leave. It wasn't meant for you, I was saying it to my clone," he replied as he motioned behind the girl. "That's my gift. I can clone myself." he continued to mess with his necklace, hoping that the girl didn't think he was lying. The clone had ran off, so he wasn't there anymore. "He is gone now, but he will probably show up again," the boy added.

Oh how Louis hated his power. The stupid clones were always running around and getting into trouble, making the real Louis get punished for nothing. And also, at random times, Louis would suddenly fall to his knees out of weakness because his dumb clones would get too far away.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyTue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Tabitha was very glad that he couldn't see her sneer at the moment. Gods, cloning was a power that people had? What a life that must be - filled with idiots that look exactly like you that screwed everything up you wished to accomplish. Shoving her hands into her pocket, she made a small pirouette, turning away from the other student with a Cheshire-like grin. Tugging a bit at the pink sleeve of her dress to readjust its rather loose position on her shoulder, there was one thing that she was unable to prevent from leaving her mouth: her rather lighthearted giggle that blanketed her mocking snicker. "Who knew there were people here that were actually worthwhile? You're interesting indeed..." Bringing her hand up to her cheek, fingers folded save for her index finger, she felt her smile tug a bit wider.

"Anyway, would you mind directing me to the dorms or the office? I need to pick up my schedule or get settled in this colorful jail."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 6:40 am

The boy smiled and let his hand drop from his necklace to his side. "Sure thing, love." The Brit raised his arm and pointed the girl a direction. "The offices are over there. My name's Louis by the way, it's spelled with a 'S' at the end, but pronounced without it." He put on a cheeky grin and shoved his hands in his jean pockets, tattoos peeking out from under his shirt sleeves and collar. Because he wasn't old enough to get one on his own, Louis had to get parent permission blah blah blah, but his fake identity helped him get a lot of his tattoos as well.

Though he had an odd feeling that this girl was faking her goody-goody attitude, Louis enjoyed her niceness and decided not to say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 pm

Tabitha shook her head, her voice ever so slightly stern as she spoke up, "Don't call me 'love'." There wasn't any need to emphasize, or that's what she thought, and she couldn't help but stare a bit at the markings that stained Louis' skin. Tattoos? Seriously? Did they not have a dress code at this school? She didn't have the best control of her gift, no, but at least she could manipulate it a teensy bit to make it look like she was looking in the direction of the office. Not like she cared if she came off as rude... Right?

"So... What was the point of adding the 's' to your name, exactly?" It was an innocent question, or at least that's what the initiate thought. But, really, she didn't care about what others thought about her. So, why exactly was she trying to act nice? No, it was just her power not being used properly... It's doing this on its own. Or that's what she chalked it down to - and hoped it was.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 8:30 pm

Schools, how annoying. A blonde had one strap of his backpack sitting firmly on his buff shoulders, it was such a bummer how his parents had forced him here. He missed his cool friends back at his old school, although there was little doubt he wouldn't be able to make friends here. Scratching his head Otto observed the school, it was a very big school - that was for sure. His brown gaze drifted towards the sky, and it seemed too have some nice weather as well. Otto sighed, shifting his position too grab the other strap of his backpack having it sit comfortably on his shoulders. Walking forwards the blonde spotted two figures having what seemed like a pleasant chat. Tempted too join in Otto walked forward, his hand coming forwards like a hand wave of some sort. Otto had eased on a simple fake smile onto his face, as he greeted the two. "Yoo whats up." Otto had asked his smile turning chinky and happy. He glanced at the two people one seemed too be a british and the other a cute little girl, seemed that he hit the jackpot in friends? Otto blinked it seemed like the girl didn't seem much like a flirt, how silly. Chuckling slightly at this Otto had stood there quietly, observing the two of them before speaking off. "Ah well, My names Otto. It's a weird name I guess." It was true it was a weird name, it sounded foreign on his tongue. Although it wasn't him that picked his name it was his crappy drunky father. Memories flashed back into Otto's brain off his cursed father and his life problems, he had felt anger and sorrow too his father, he was a good man but he turned abusive whenever he had drank he even threatened too kill his mother once it was horrible.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:50 am

"Sorry," he replied calmly to Tabitha. Louis followed her gaze...or fake gaze or whatever...to the direction of the offices. "Ask my mum, she was the one who named me," Louis answered her question. "What's your name?" 

A new voice came to the sixteen year old and he looked over to see a boy come over. "Nothing much," Louis said to his 'whats up' question. The blonde looked a year younger then Louis, but seemed nice. "I wouldn't say the name Otto is wired, I'd say it's kinda cool. I'm Louis." the Autumn's blue eyes scanned over Otto. He'd be a cool friend to have. 
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 10:15 am

Tabitha was glaring down sun rays, unable to hold the guise up any longer as the mask seemed to slip away like rain falling down from the clouds ever so gently. How insensitive and stupid could these people be? Did these two really just let her taunt go over their heads or were they playing along? She gave them a shrug, a contemplative look filling her features, as she sneered, "Why? Do I need to associate with you people just because you gave me your names?"

Kicking a rock that was conveniently under her shoe, her eyes glinted without any softness or kindness in them as she stared over apathetically at Otto, replying flippantly, "Telling people what they should think is what they will believe." Calm down... Calm down... "So, congratulations on making it known that your name is weird."

"No one will value you more than you value yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wink! [ O P E N ]   Wink! [ O P E N ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Wink! [ O P E N ]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: