HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Well here I am..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry

Beata Bucks : 1490

PostSubject: Well here I am..   Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:20 pm

It was just another school. That is what she told herself five days ago. When she had left her home-town for the first time in her life. Although it was another school, compared to the other schools she had been too this one was well.. Giant. Aspen herself was never a nervous wreck, back at her old schools she was one of the queen bees, but here? It was to big for her to handle. The blonde had hauled a large white luggage behind her, the luggage was plastered with memories from her hometown - oh how she missed it already.

Biting her lip she felt it, the soreness in her back. Oh how she hated plane rides, she didn't enjoy the feeling of flying 100,000 feet up in the air. Although the worst thing about airplanes was the turbulence her eyes were a bit blood-shot. Although her hair was kept in a nice ponytail and she wore some simple make-up.

Clutching her hands onto the handle of the luggage, Aspen gulped blaring her music as loud it went. She had always found it comforting, the music. Her plan was rather simple - just get to the dorms and try not to draw attention to herself. With a determined nod the blondie strutted forwards, not giving a care too look at her surroundings, leaving her completely open too her bumping into somebody or her bumping into someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloom

Beata Bucks : 3520

PostSubject: Re: Well here I am..   Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm

"Whoa" A pile of CD cases and magazines fell from Louis's hands as he ran into someone. They scattered on the pavement, tearing and scratching on the ground. "Hey, watch where your..." The British sixteen-year-old looked up to see a cute blond girl in front of him. He ran a hand through his messy brown hair as he smiled. "Sorry, mate. I didn't see you there. I'm Louis Tomlin." He held out his other hand for her to shake. On his back was a backpack filled with his stuff...he didn't do suitcases, they were too heavy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Well here I am..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: