Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:53 pm

Destiny listened intently while Brant was telling his story. She was kinda surprised he didn't ask about her power. It wasn't that bad, but she supposed he wanted to save it for another time. It just kinda involved a skeleton appearing and other things.. While she thought about it she almost missed the questions but she caught them in time. "November 8th, and pizza. Kinda typical about my favorite food thought. What about you? When is your birthday and what is your favorite food?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 9:03 pm

November, huh? And Pizza. Not exactly what he was expecting but...Alright. Setting his coffee down from just taking a sip, he paused. Now, he wasn't pausing because he had to remember when his birthday was - it had just been a few days ago - but instead he had to think about his favorite food. What food did he like the best... "My birthday is June 2nd, and my favorite food is meatballs," he said, before taking a bite of his sandwich. Another question to come up with...Lets see how long he could keep coming up with questions. Then a strange one popped into his mind, causing him to blink. "If you could be normal - like, without a gift, would you? Just...Randomly popped into my mind," he said with a shrug as he set his sandwich down.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 am

That honestly was a tough question. She didn't know exactly. While it did make her an object of scorn from family, and former friends., her power also helped her in a tough situation before. Also if it wasn't for her power she wouldn't have Brant nor would they be together now. But if she didn't have her power maybe then her hair and eye color may return to normal. He dad wasn't exactly pleased when that changed. "No I don't think I could give it up.. It may be kind of a bad power but I don't think I would be be where I am with out it. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:47 am

Brant had been expecting Destiny to reflect the question back onto him, but he was a bit surprised by his answer. He thought about his choice, before he smiled softly. "I don't think I would give it up either," he said as he placed a hand on his coffee. "I mean, my gift is pretty awesome and it lead me to meeting you, but as a plus it allows me to drink and eat hot food without it bothering me. I mean, the inside of my throat is kinda fireproof I suppose, and thus heatproof as well." He paused as he took a large sip of his coffee as if to prove his point, before setting it down. "But I think that is all the questions I have for now, but I guess you can ask more if you want."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:55 am

Destiny took the chance to eat some of her cake while Brant was answering the questions. After that she took a sip of her coffee. Did she have any other questions? She thought about it for a moment, but didn't come up with any more questions. "I don't have any more questions either. We pretty much covered the basic ones."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:41 am

Brant nodded as he took another bite of his sandwich. Knowing the basics was good, mostly when you were dating. Setting down his sandwich, he swallowed the bite he had taken as he let out a soft sigh, leaning back in his chair as he stared across the table at Destiny. "So, what should we talk about now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:44 am

"Whatever we want to talk about now I guess." Destiny answered before taking another bit of her cake. She wasn't really sure about ordering the cake earlier, but she was glad she did now. It really hit the spot, along with the coffee she didn't really drink much of. She honestly did really know what they should talk about now.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:56 pm

Well, what to talk about...Brant paused as he swirled his coffee around, blinking as an topic popped into his head. "Hey, did you sign up for the tournament?" The tournament was the talk of Beata at the moment, such excitement for it. However, while Brant had been in it last year, he had decided to not sign up this time so he hadn't been paying attention to who was in it. He did hear that one of the finalists was going to be in it - who had turned into a dragon in the last tournament. Another good reason not to sign up for it.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:02 pm

"Yeah I did. I wasn't going to at first but I thought it would be a goo place to show off my better ability with my power. Last year I would simply get tired easily but this year I have more stamina, and stronger abilities." Destiny said after she finished off her cake, and took a sip of her coffee. "Are you entering?" She asked. She didn't really want to face Brant again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:29 pm

Brant shook his head as he took another sip of his coffee. "No, and I'm not planning to," he said as he peered over his drink, giving her a soft shrug. "I mean, I did lose in the first round last time - although I'm not complaining much about that. But I figure I might not get far again, and I would rather like to avoid all of the pain that tends to go with the tournament." He paused, before giving Destiny a small grin. "But I'll be rooting for you the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:40 pm

"Speaking of the tournament, I picked up a different weapon this year. I decided to embrace the whole like death thing, and I'm using a scythe. Kinda typical I know, but I like the way it feels in my hands. It's easy to swing around." Destiny said speaking of her new weapon with a sparkle in her eye. She really liked her new weapon and was willing to stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 5:48 pm

What other cafe in the world can you just speak about having changing your weapon and 'embracing the whole like death' idea and not get a strange look? Really none other, Brant had to guess. He smiled as he looked at her, resting his elbow on the table and his chin on his hand. "Nice," he hummed softly, his green eyes glimmering as he looked at her. "I can't wait to see you in action then."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:23 pm

"I can't wait to get back into the arena. I want a rematch with Hosa. I have a lot more energy and ability this year. I would like to see how she handles that." Destiny said with a small evil grin on her face. She really did want a rematch with Hosa but she hadn't run across the girl, and she knew that after last year Hosa would be in the ring once again.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 6:43 pm

Right, Hosa...That was the name of the chick that turned into a dragon. He kinda just stared at Destiny, kinda think that her small evil smirk was kinda cute...Wait, off topic. Stay on topic! Tournament, fighting...Destiny kicking Hosa's butt maybe. That kind of stuff. "I would like to see that rematch as well," he said with a small nod of his head, but he was slightly worried...What would Destiny do if this Hosa chick went like...Dragon or something? But...Destiny seemed rather pleased with herself as he wasn't going to point out that, so he thought he would just run with it as he gave her a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 7:21 pm

Destiny's smile returned to normal as she finished thinking about a rematch with Hosa. And if Hosa went Dragon more skeletons. Skeleton shield yes. It would work trust me. "I'm so excited." Destiny said then took another drink of her coffee. She enjoyed spending time with Brant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]   A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brand New Day...Ish [Closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next