Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Things gonna happen [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:41 pm

What was she supposed to say now? Somehow, Lamia never managed to figure out what to say after the introductions, and after all of this time, it was just reflex and guesswork. Stay calm and don't look like an idiot... she told herself as she allowed her own, modest smile to make its way up her face. Her fingers were twiddling themselves nervously and her feet were shuffling as she stared awkwardly at them, feeling as though she was shrinking a bit in size. How did everyone manage to socialize with others and not feel uncomfortable?
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9280

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 7:53 pm

Magic decided not to say anything this time. He didn't want to force Lamia into a conversation. She didn't seem like one for words anyway. Instead the boy decided to sit down against a tree truck and listen to the sounds around them. Mason closed his eyes and listened to the birds, hoping Lamia didn't mind that he just randomly sat down.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:00 pm

Somehow, Lamia had kind of just started panicking the moment he sat down. Did she say something wrong? Or was it something she did? Biting the bottom of her lip gently, her eyes looked around for a few moments as she searched for the words to say something, but the Winter didn't exactly know what to say. "I... uh..." the dark-haired girl started off, but her voice immediately faltered when she didn't have anything to follow it up.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Magic opened one eye when he heard the girls voice. "Hmm? Whats wrong?" He asked Lamia. "I was just kinda tired of standing. I came out here to relax after all." Mason said thinking that was the issue that Lamia was trying to speak about. Unless it was something else. Did she want him to leave?
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:43 pm

It would be an understatement to say she was panicking internally - she was freaking out. Magic seemed so casual and relaxed, it made her wonder whether this was a good idea or not. Lamia quickly shook her head and murmured, "N-never m-mind..." No, that was not right at all. She did want to thank him for before, and the Winter still couldn't even do that. This was an absolute failure on her part. "U-uhm.. Th-thank... you f-for before."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:00 pm

Magic blinked. "It's alright. There is no need to thank me. I was just trying to help." Magic shuffled in his spot and sat up straight. "I can leave if you want me too. I still don't want to be intruding on you." Mason didn't feel right, and it looked like he was causing issues for Lamia. He didn't want to be causing issues for her, but he didn't know what else to do besides leave.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Shoot, she screwed up. Lamia didn't want him to leave, but realized the impression she had wasn't exactly one that would make someone to be around her... Her head gave a small, almost imperceptible shake in refusal. "N-no, it's f-fine..." She couldn't help but hang her head in shame as she whispered, "I-I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:11 pm

Concern appeared in Mason's eyes. He was actually concern for someone he just met yes. He couldn't really help it. "There is no need to apologize." Magic was to lazy to stand up but he wanted to help Lamia calm down or something. "What's wrong? You can tell me if you wish.." Mason said hopeful this might work, but it probably won't.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:17 pm

Oh, he thought something was wrong. Lamia blinked for a moment in surprise and was a bit confused at what he seemed to be implying. Her head tilted to the side a bit. "H-huh...?" As much as she had an idea of what Magic was talking about, the Winter just needed to get a decent confirmation. "Wh-what do you m-mean?" A small smile appeared on her face, in an attempt to assure him that nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:25 pm

"It just seems like something is wrong.. but I guess if it's nothing then why don't you sit down and relax a bit?" Magic suggested. Hopefully that would make her not so panicky."That is why you came out here isn't it?" Mason asked the girl who was still standing.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:35 pm

"I-I guess..." Lamia muttered under her breath as she took a seat next to the other boy. She still wasn't sure what to talk about, but... it wouldn't hurt to try and start a conversation. Thing was, she didn't have much confidence in her ability to speak. "Uhm, what h-house are y-you in...?" the WInter lamely started in her poor attempt to break the awkward silence.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:42 pm

"I'm in the winter house. What about you?" Magic asked leaning back against the tree he had leaned on earlier. It was nice that she was trying to start a conversation. It made Magic happy. Though he hoped he wouldn't freak her out again.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 pm

Her eyes widened and she hoped that they weren't as wide as saucers. How come she had never seen this guy before? "I'm in W-Winter as well..." Lamia answered pathetically, not sure where to take the conversation now. She wasn't normally the one who lead the discussion, and she felt a bit uncomfortable trying to do so at the moment. "I-I've never seen y-you before, th-though..."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 10:47 am

"Well I'm a newer student so I have kinda been all over the place, and I just got put in there not to long ago." Magic stated recalling the past couple weeks. "I haven't really seen much of anyone." Mason stated. He had seen plenty of people but never really got into a conversation with them, for they all had their own conversation going already.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 7:06 pm

"O-oh..." Lamia sighed softly, almost wanting to smack herself in the forehead for not thinking of that possibility. That was pretty stupid and an obvious reason why she hadn't seen him. What else was there to talk about? All of the other questions she could think of made her seem almost... creepy or stalker-ish. And that was not the impression she wanted to leave with this other student.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things gonna happen [OPEN]   Things gonna happen [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things gonna happen [OPEN]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next