Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Here I am [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10530

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 12:41 am

It was the day she had finally gotten permission to leave the infirmary after the headmaster visited her about a month ago. Days had went by endlessly as she waited for her recovery or rehabilitation as the staff liked to call it, to end. The incident had scarred her for awhile and she had volunteered to go through the simulation later as well. But right now, the petite and frail girl was sprinting down the hallways, her eyes in tears as she hoped to flee without anyone noticing her towards her dorm. She was running blindly, her words choking back from any breath and getting stuck in her throat, unable to speak. Lamia hated how she couldn't admit her mistake back then, her head resting on the floor as she slowed to a halt in the middle of one, normal hallway to try to calm herself - she should not be running, trying to escape her worries, but she was.

This school was such an awful place. She wished she could go home at times, especially now. This was no place for the "gifted". It killed her to make her think that, before, the Winter had thought the Academy would be a garden of Eden, relishing as serpent hearts stayed far off from bullying and betrayal. She was ever so wrong. This was such an embarrassing situation. Biting her lip, Lamia had been worried about her own predicaments when her golden eyes suddenly rested on a girl with a peculiar hair color and eyes seemingly difficult to interpret as a distinguished shade ready to jump out of the window.

Her yellow irises widened in shock, mouth opening into a small "o" as she recklessly grabbed the new student's wrist, soft and gentle, but firm to show its presence. One arm felt absolutely weak, almost like jelly, and she could only hope that the person wouldn't jump and drag her with them. "U-uh... Wh-wha...?" the words fumbled out as she tried to figure out what to say, Lamia's face was washed over with concern and worry for the initiate, putting aside her own problems. Her other hand quickly wiped away any tears left as she tried to pull Juliette away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 11:08 am

Feeling her arm push back towards her head, she found her eyes staring back on the shining floor of the academy, the windows barely dimming the harsh light from the sun in the outdoors. Her fingers stayed, grasping onto the girl's wrist, feeling a small bit of comfort and relief from the feather-like grasp as her cheeks flushed a few shades of rose. Lamia shook her head, trying to hold back tears from her face as her hand shot up to hide anything that the other girl could see. The tiny beads threatened to fall again, and the glistening stream was still evident as they flew down ever so gently. A smile creeped onto her face, her voice broken and cracked as she spoke, "I-I...I-I'm f-fine..."

Suddenly, she was bristling and released her hand immediately, fear evident. Her irises were did not unwind from her palms, fearfully staring at them. Chewing the insides of her mouth, Lamia muttered, "O-oh... I-I..." Would her power suddenly activate? Her mind was still unstable, shaking and unable to stay put. Closing her eyes, the Winter tried to slow her breathing as she attempted to speak again, a bunch of unintelligent sounds coming out, barely coherent for most people: "A-are...uhm...o-o...y-you...kay...?" Wincing at her mistake, she couldn't help but realize this was too embarrassing for her. The nurse was right - she wasn't ready to face the academy again.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 6:54 pm

A forced smile was evident on her face as she nodded her head slightly, spinning on her heels slightly. She was slightly unsure of what she had just agreed to, but if it helped her better, then maybe it would be more worth it in the end. Her feet shuffled nervously on the ground, swaying side to side, feeling a bit uncomfortable. Lamia's arms drew close to her chest, hugging herself for comfort a bit as she bit her bottom lip, subconsciously hoping to draw blood. For a few moments, she had stood still before continuing her walk in silence, nodding her head in a gesture to let Juliette follow her.

Stuffing her hand in her blazer pocket, the Winter gripped onto her phone, just in case. She mumbled something awkwardly under her breath, contemplating on what she should say. Lamia was never great at tours and she didn't have the confidence to do this. What should she do know? Talk? Juliette was a new student, so she needed to show her some hospitality. A conversation couldn't be that bad...

She gulped and her face held an uneasy smile as she tried to smooth out her stammering to no avail. I must be absolutely awkward... she thought to herself, rubbing her sweaty palms against her jacket and took a few hesitant steps before stopping briefly. "U-uhm..so...Wh-what's y-your p-power...?" it seemed like a good start for a conversation, but Lamia regretted even trying to start one. Her voice was absolutely slow and her words sounded slurred, giving up with an inaudible sigh.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 8:55 pm

Her body stiffened for a few moments as she felt herself grow as red as hot metal from the sudden touch from the other girl for support. She didn't want to admit it, but she was so weak and tired that she simply embraced it for a few moments, letting the pain slip away - if just by a tiny bit. The Winter had scarcely been paying attention to what the other girl was saying until she mentions all of the accidents she's been in... Lamia struggled with words as nervousness overtook her once again, unable to find any words. Most of her experiences had ended in sorrow, and she didn't know whether or not she was ready to face another one.

Focusing on her reflection on the school's shining floor, she just wanted the conversation to end already. She didn't want to talk. I'm such a coward... No wonder she couldn't have friends. She was willing to risk the lives of people who she had never met before for her own support and balance; it's happened so many times, and each time, it ended the same why. Lamia's face darkened in realization.

Oh... Fu--

She cut herself off in thought.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:11 pm

The sudden shove disrupted the gentle silence that seemed rare for just the few moments. Hallways were almost never quiet enough anymore, and she had relished in it for a few moments. However, Lamia knew it was maddening of her to leave the dorms in the first place - all of her misadventures took place out there, and it wasn't something she wanted to face again. She considered saying nothing for a moment. Maybe Juliette would simply leave her there and give up on getting an answer. Why would she care anyway? the Winter thought quietly, It's going to be like everyone else in the end...

Yet, a pang of sudden guilt drifted over her. Lamia awkwardly sat up from where she had rammed into. How was she supposed to go through the conversation without it being incredibly and unbearably awkward...? There was a feeling of regret in her words as they mumbled out inaudibly, "I-I...'m s-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:34 pm

Under the other girl's gaze, she felt nervous, fiddling with her fingers. She almost jumped at her own shadow and was shooting nervous glances to the windows that surrounded them. Lamia was growing terrified, and the people she had thought as friends had practically abandoned her... forgotten her, and she couldn't find the words to explain herself. Her mind was being clawed apart, getting shot into ribbons, or left freezing in the snow. Her entire body felt petrified, and there was always one thing she was short on these days: courage.

When she tried to speak, everything died in her throat, her tongue twisting in every way possible to destroy her attempts at forming words as she slowly gave up, her mouth feeling absolutely parched. It took a long effort, but the words were finally forced out, slouching more, feeling downtrodden, "T-time...th-theft..." Her voice scarcely came out louder than a whisper, the wind's breaths drowning her words.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:57 pm

Haha. Ahaha... How funny. It really was stupid how obvious her powers could be dangerous, able to kill every single little thing. A small breathy giggle escaped as a response, sweet as a bell, yet it made her feel like a sick, murderous monster and just strengthened her insecurity. Shrinking a bit, like she was trying to melt to the floor, giving a sheepish, fleeting glance before bringing her eyes back to the ground. Things with an initiate didn't normally end like this, so... well... it was nerve-racking. It was almost like that event so long ago, just on April Fool's.

Why was it so hard to respond with words? Lamia felt only a bit dizzier and her throat was touchingly dry, so she just had to choke her words out, making her even more quiet. "I-I uh..." It sounded just like she was mumbling, and she didn't want to just tell this stranger what she was "capable" of doing. She'd be more like a freak than anything else. Biting her lip, she hesitated slightly with her next words, hating to lie through her teeth: "Y-yeah...I'll b-be c-c-careful..." Shoving her hands into her blazer's pockets, the Winter wasn't planning to take them out any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here I am [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here I am [Open]   Here I am [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Here I am [Open]
Page 1 of 1