Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RollBot
Bot
RollBot

Beata Bucks : 10125

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

The member 'Sleepy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-Sided Die' : 3
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:09 pm

It was a peaceful day. Hosa smiled to herself as she sat on a tree branch, one of her legs swinging back and forth as her arms were behind her head. A few birds could be heard chirping, causing the scene to be every so perfect. The Autumn was sure that nothing could go wrong.

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZAP.

God Dammit. Hosa's blue eyes shot open at the sound of lightning, quickly sitting up and staring at the sky. However, there was no storm clouds in sight which meant...Was it somebody's power? Sliding her other leg off of the branch, she quickly dropped down to the forest floor, titling her head slightly like a curious puppy.

The faint sound of voices reached her ears, causing her eyes to narrow as she started to lurk though the undergrowth. As she moved, her mind wandered to the form of a sleek tiger. Quickly taking on the form, she prowled forward with her ears perked as she hunted for the source of the noise. Suddenly, another flash of light caught her attention with the voice being louder this time.

Hosa couched, before she leaped onto the truck of a nearby tree and scrambled up, before she balanced on a branch. The branch was thick; strong enough to support her weight as she carefully and quietly moved forward. Finally, from the shadows of the tree, she saw it.

Two fellow students stood in the center of the clearing. One of them had lighting crackling around her while the other had a bloodied dagger in his hand. Her eyes widen; recognizing them both easily. The boy...The one with a dagger, she recalled him as being Montare Lupo. She had never met him face to face, but she knew about him from tales...She didn't believe half of them thought.

The other one thought...She almost wanted to sigh in annoyance. Kayla Croft. She knew her well enough; but once more not because they had ever met face to face. Hosa knew Kayla as being a bit of a trouble maker; not that Hosa would like to refer to her as such. As the Prefect of the Autumn House, Hosa was well aware of most of the students that were also members of the house, and which ones to look out for.

There was a soft sneer from Hosa, wondering what had caused the fight which was going on. She could see blood on Montare's knife, but also had a hole in his shirt that was most likely from Kayla's lightning. Hosa knew she had to stop this before it got out of control. Leaping from her spot in the trees, she landed in the shadows as she lurked ever closer. However, before she made herself known, she forced herself to go back to her normal form as she strolled into the clearing.

"Perhaps he can explain when you two are not dueling?"
Hosa half-shouted, wanting to make her presence well known. She was unsure of the 'her' that Kayla mentioned, not having taken notice of Evelyn due to the latter's ability. Her blue eyes were cold as she glared at Montare, then at Kayla. "Kayla Croft; I am sure you would dislike if Headmaster Wright was told that you were fighting again? So I recommend that this fighting come to an end this very moment." Her voice was bitter, almost annoyed at Kayla. She was well aware that Kayla was already in trouble for getting into a fight, so she was sure that this threat would be one that Kayla would not take lightly.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:28 pm

Montare quickly pulled his arm free from Kayla's grasp, although not so quick as to entirely avoid being electrocuted once again. He backed off for a moment, droplets of blood falling from the tip of his dagger. Montare prepared to attack once again when a new voice caused him to stop in his tracks. He glanced in the direction of the newcomer, but was cautious should Kayla try to take advantage of the distraction to send electricity at him once more.

"She electrocuted me when I had done nothing wrong." Montare told Hosa simply, keeping his dagger held tightly in his hand, ready to strike out at either one of the girls if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:21 pm

She turned her head, cursing under her breath when she saw who the newcomer was. Of course... one of her Prefects. Another goody-little-two-shoes come to turn her in. With a resigned sigh, Kayla stepped back, one hand over her stomach, trying to play it cool. "Bullshit," she muttered, sparks cracking off near her head. The Autumn pointed her free hand over Montare's shoulder. "Wolfboy here was pulling a dagger on the girl over there, she can... huh?"

The space where Evelyn had been laying was empty, and there were only faint shoeprints in the soil that marked she was ever there. Lightning rippled down her still-outstretched arm, pointed down the winding forest trail where the girl had seemingly disappeared, like a ghost. Thinking about it, Kayla couldn't even remember what she looked like. You whore.

Her eye twitched, but Kayla kept talking, dropping her arm to her side and into her blazer pocket. "Look, you can't seriously think I'm the bad guy here..."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Hosa remained quite as she listened to the two, only letting out a small smirk when Kayla pointed to the empty spot; the only sign of the girl being there with the faint shoe prints. As Kayla tried to argue some more, Hosa raised her hands up as she shrugged softly. "Listen, I don't exactly care who started this fight. The point is that you both shouldn't be fighting. I'm sure you thought you were doing the right thing Kayla, but I am sure he did nothing wrong. Even if he did, its over. That girl you were trying to 'protect' is gone; must of fled when the fighting started. Either way, there is no reason to keep fighting. So, I want to both go your own ways. I won't tell Headmaster Wright about this little incident; its to much of a bother for me to do so as far as I care...But only if you promise not to get in another fight. If I see you dueling it out with another student; or even 'wolfboy' here again, I will be forced to tell Headmaster Wright." Hosa grew quite, wondering what they would both say. She was telling the truth; she didn't want to get on anybody's bad side. And besides, it was to much of a hassle for her and she was sure Kayla must of thought she was doing the right thing...She just only wished it wouldn't have turned out into a fight.
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10893

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 pm

"I didn't mean to pull out my dagger," Montare began as he shook off as much blood from his dagger as he could. "It just happened to be in my hand when I took my hands out of my pockets." Montare knew this wasn't exactly a convincing story, but it was what happened. Sighing, he turned and began to walk off without another word.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12358

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 12:00 am

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, and her anger turned to incredulity at Montare's excuse. Seriously? Fucking seriously? "I wasn't pulling out my knife, it was just in my hands when I took them out of my pocket!" And what, Ms. Perfect Prefect over here expected her to just drop it? "Are you hearing yourself? Are you hearing him?" Kayla let out a laugh, but it sent sharp pains shooting up her stomach. How fucking great. Save someone out in the woods from some stalker and get a stern warning. Fantastic.

Whatever. Whatever. She had cuts a few inches deep and some pent up anger she needed to work out on Preston. It was going to be a long day. Kayla spat at Hosa's feet and turned to walk away, throwing an arm up in resignation. "Fine. But when wolfboy stabs an ex out in the woods, don't say you didn't have any warning." The girl wanted nothing more than to give them both a piece of her mind, but the last thing she needed was to fight two animal morphing morons and get another ISS. She'd already washed Professor Breton's floors more times than she cared to count.

Kayla headed down the trail, arm raised in farewell. She didn't look back. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 7:38 am

Now alone in the forest, there was an annoyed sigh from Hosa as she shook her head. "I just try to be nice and this is what I get...Why is trying to stay in the middle of things just so hard to do?" She shrugged, not caring for much of Kayla's threat. Montare seemed like a good enough guy; sure there was a few rumors about him but that was from a few years ago...She could keep an eye on people just in case. She turned and went her own way back into the forest. She thought about climbing back up a tree and relaxing some more; but that just seemed not to be an option anymore. Sometimes, Hosa just hated being a Prefect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2