Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12265

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 11:59 pm

Winter was seeping into spring, and Evelyn could see it everywhere. The morning frosts were thawing, turning icy crystals into dew drops, and the first birds were chirping their waking songs. She has a silver flask in one hand and a knife in another, and she was staring down a tree three yards away.

Where had she seen this scene before?
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

Beata Bucks : 10800

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:25 am

Montare's soft footsteps on the dew-covered grass could be heard as he unknowingly approached. With his hands in his pockets and his eyes aimed at the ground in front of him, he had no idea whom he was approaching.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:34 am

She was alone. Alone with the trees, the birds, with her thoughts of Jace and future. At least, that's what she thought... When she turned to the sound of footsteps, she felt her heart sink.

Him. Again. Of course. Who else? Evelyn tightened her grip on her dagger and turned, her expression caught somewhere between angry and nervous. She wanted to just slip into the trees and let him pass, but she was tired of running.

"W-what are yo-you d-d-doing h..." Evelyn gulped. It was too hard to finish the rest of the sentence, and her voice was quiet as a whisper, but she had already mumbled out that much. "...h-here?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:41 am

Montare paused, looking up in the direction of the shy, quiet voice. Uh oh. It seemed the two crossed paths rather often, given how poorly things go every time. However, Montare wanted to try and fix things. Hell, maybe he'd end up being successful one of these times.

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know you were here..." he said, not really knowing what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:50 am

She didn't move. She didn't speak. Honestly, she didn't even know what to think. How many friends did this poor bastard even have now? Was this just unfortunate circumstance every time, or was something else going on here? Evelyn still remembered, too vividly, everything that had gone on in her freshman year... but how long ago was that now? One year? Two years?

Evelyn averted his gaze, turning angry deep blue eyes to the ground. "A-are you... f-f-following me?"
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 am

"No, of course not!" Montare blurted out quickly, drawing his hands from his pockets just as fast. He held his hands on defensively, and it was obvious from the metallic shine in Montare's hand that he had one of his daggers held. Unfortunately, it was not as obvious that this was simply due to him idly holding it, rather than him purposely drawing it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:14 am

Evelyn's eyes widened at the flash of steel, taking a step back, another, raising her dagger out in front of her... "W-wha..."

zzzzzzzZZZZZZZAP.

Faster than she could blink, faster than she could think, blue lightning streaked through the trees, right toward the boy in black. In an explosion of sparks, the blade went spinning into the air, and Montare went sprawling into the dirt.

Evelyn tripped back, yelping in surprise. The flask and knife went flying out of her hands, landing somewhere among the grass on the forest floor. From the smoke and sulfur behind them, a girl in her school uniform emerged with a baseball cap that shadowed a wolfish smile. Hands stuffed in her blazer pockets, with electricity rippling down her arms. Her voice was mocking.

"Hey, wolfboy," Kayla said, pausing where she stood. Sparks crackled off around her head. "Are you the one I've been hearing about?"

Gift: Electric Manipulation
Weapon: N/A
Gift Control: 3
Gift Power: 4
Physical Level: 3
Martial Prowess: 4

Standard Attack. Direct hit. Full damage.
-95 HP
65 SP

Kayla:
800/800 HP
435/500 SP

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9511

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 1:14 am

The member 'Sleepy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-Sided Die' : 8
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 am

Montare groaned as he pushed himself up from the ground, his body aching from the electricity that had just flowed through him. He turned to look at his attacker, knowing it was Kayla upon seeing the electricity around her. "What the hell was that for?" he asked whilst rushing towards the girl with the intent of  retaliating. Montare slashed at the girl with the dagger in his hand, currently uncaring to the consequences using a potentially lethal weapon may have.

The dagger's blade met its target, leaving a nasty wound near Kayla's stomach.

Gift: Wolf Transformation
Weapon: Dual Daggers
Gift Control: 4
Gift Power: 4
Physical Level: 3
Martial Prowess: 5

Slash. Full damage.
-115 HP (Kayla)

Kayla
685/800 HP
435/500 SP

Montare
705/800 HP
500/500 SP

Last edited by Mount on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9511

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 11:08 am

The member 'Mount' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-Sided Die' : 6
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 pm

She jumped back, electricity flaring around her, her arm flashing over her stomach. When she pulled away, her sleeve was covered in blood. Kayla winced and gave him a little smile, lightning crackling around her fingers. "So you're as awful with girls as they say."

Smile widening, she whipped her finger out in a wide slash, and electricity arced out from her hand like a whip, slashing him across his chest and sizzling into a cloud of smoke. "I asked you a question, though."

Power Attack. Direct Hit.
-115 HP
-120 SP

Kayla
685/800 HP
315/500 SP

Montare
590/800 HP
500/500 SP

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
RollBot
Bot
RollBot

Beata Bucks : 10032

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:48 pm

The member 'Sleepy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-Sided Die' : 9
Back to top Go down
Mount
Hamburglar
Mount

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:18 pm

Montare cursed as a burning sensation was felt in his chest. Holding his chest with one hand and his dagger in the other, Montare glared at the girl. "I might be, but that was a long time ago!" he answered in almost a shout. Gritting his teeth, he rushed at Kayla again, lunging at her with his now bloodied dagger. The blade pierced Kayla's clothing and skin in her abdominal region before being quickly pulled out as red began to stain her shirt.

Lunge. Full damage.
-115 HP (Kayla)

Kayla
570/800 HP
315/500 SP

Montare
590/800 HP
500/500 SP

Last edited by Mount on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RollBot
Bot
RollBot

Beata Bucks : 10032

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:18 pm

The member 'Mount' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10-Sided Die' : 6
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Kayla had started to whisk her finger out for another hit when he rushed her, thrusting his dagger forward. It felt more like a punch in the gut than a cut, but when she looked down, her white undershirt was staining red.

Ouch. Maybe it was the adrenaline, but it didn't feel half so bad as she was expecting. She clasped his wrist as he pulled out and twisted, electricity coursing down her arms. "And how do you explain her?" Her breaths sounded surprisingly shallow when she spoke. Maybe he got her better than she thought.

Power Attack. Partial hit.
-86 HP
-120 SP

Kayla
570/800 HP
195/500 SP

Montare
504/800 HP
500/500 SP

Last edited by Sleepy on Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]   Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test] Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightning Strike [open I guess] [inaugural battle system test]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next