Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

True Reflections [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

True Reflections  [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:15 pm

A flat gray stone dashed through the crystal clear water, causing ripples with each skip the rock took until it finally sank too the bottom of the lake, where their was a new 'life' awaiting for it. A cool breeze pulled at Milahs long over all coat, the coat was a dashing red with small buttons climbing up top to the girls neck, along with a hood that had fur at the ends of it. Besides for the dashing red coat the girl also had some matching ear muffs along it, Fashionable? Yes no?

Milah gently sighed as she pulled out her hands from her pockets and walked closer to the waters edge. Blinking at her reflection, It hadn't been long since she first had arrived to Beatas Academy at least three days... The week was going by so so slow ever since she had arrived, probably due to the lack of people she met or the fact that  she had absolutely no friends at all. She sure missed home but it was her own God damn parents who sent her to this school in the first place.

A small yellow canary caught her attention nearby, the bird was gently perched in a branch watching the sky peacefully before it had spread its wings gracefully and fluttered off to the sky until it vanished behind a cloud. The yellow bird reminded Milah of a cartoon character named Tweety, from a show called Loony Toons or something like that, where Her and brother Chance would always sit together at home in the comfy bean bags, eating all of the tasty kettle corn and just laughing with each other bit that could never happen since Chance was gone for good I miss home..

Milah closed her eyes, letting the cold breeze hit her directly in the face, she imagined it like herself a bird in a tree waiting for the strongest gust of wind before she could take off and fly somewhere else. " Oh how I wish I could be a bird and fly off."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

Beata Bucks : 10596

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 pm

The trees nearby were dead, still, and frozen in time, casket in thick layers of frost. Branches hung limp, stiff limbs floating in nothing. The land was a desolate field, barren of life in the cool winter. Nothing rustled or flew around, no pawprints marking the tiny tracks of squirrels hustling away as their bushy tails rubbed the ground. It was chagrin to the world's normal beauty, blossoming in graceful spring.

"Hieta! Let's have fun!" a voice said, a hellion with a cheerful, jubilant voice filled the air as a gentle laugh folliwed. Spinning round and round, a little girl around eight years of age was throwing piles of snow into the air, scattering like bursting fireworks. Her scarf followed her curving movements, never ceasing to drift in the breeze. A neatly cut ribbon of hair bounced with her energetic movements.

"Nicola, be careful." A tall young adult followed her, black hair messily combed and organized. His red eyes pierced the surroundings with a glare, and the glasses he wore were obviously a bit too large. A little kitten was curled, weaving her way around his legs. To the physical world, he was just an irregular puff, yet he was simply a demon reborn from a contract to protect his sister. A slight smile curved the edge of his lips as he watched his sister play. Taking a rest at a tree, leaning against its rough bark, Hieta never took his glance off Nicola.

Happily enjoying the scenery, Nicola paused when she heard a ripple in water. Splish! Splash! And there it was again. Peering from the side of the rocks, she saw a girl there, hearing her simple wish.

"I can grant that wish for you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 12:32 am

More rocks skipped across the frozen? Lake sinking deep into the water, a bored expression loomed over her face. "Maybe I could practice  my Gift more then I could possibly get to leave the school earlier then I'm suppose to. " With the thought in her mind it sort of raised Milahs spirits as she grabbed something around her neck and snatched it off quickly. She held the pendent of a bright bright gold dolphin in her palm as she glanced at the lake determination glinting in her blue eyes. With a slow start she raised her hand as if she was stretching, at first the water didn't rise but this always happened to Milah she couldn't master her task at her first try and once she could... It turned uncontroable.

Again and again had Milah tried, small beads of sweat gleamed down her neck as her forehead wrinkled trying to concentrate on her task. The gold dolphin pendent clutched tightly in her left arm, and very slowly the water had started to rise from the bank, as she noticed what she had been doing a smile creased onto her face, taking the time to try and maintain a good solid form so the water wouldn't collapse. Milah had been so focused with her goal, that she barely had noticed an eight year old child throwing snow around like fireworks. More beads of sweat came down onto Milahs face, as she controlled a spiral of water that surrounded her very shakily and slowly.

The problem was with elemental powers was that you could hardly lose focus, at least that was a problem that Milah had always had in her life and once she heard the laughter and the unexpected voice she gasped. The water scattering all around her, and completely soaking her and those around her she slowly turned around wanting to see who did this so that she could so she could squeeze the life out of them but to Milahs surprise nobody was by her."I can grant your wish." a voice had softly whispered, "Y-you can grant my w-what?" Milah replied confusion dangling in her blue eyes as she glanced around but heard nothing but the little girls endless laughter.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:02 am

Blinking her blue eyes rapidly for a few moments, Nicola tugged on her brother's sleeves, pointing at Milah with one hand, speaking in her childish, innocent voice, "Hieta, what's she doing?" Glancing curiously over at the maybe older girl, the child tilted her head before bringing a hand up to her cheek, the other arm clutching her coat from across as she sifted bits of snow off the fabric, Nicola looked up silently in thought before noting, "Daddy always told me you shouldn't play with water when it's cold. You'll get really sick!"

Walking up to the other person, carefully treading through the snow in her boots with her arms out to balance, Nicola put one foot onto the surface of the ice before taking a few other steps and skidding around the thin sheets. The crunching of snow signified that she had got back on solid ground. A rosy pink had colored around her cheeks and frosty puffs came out from her breaths.

"Nicola, I don't think you should stand by the ice..."

The voice was stern, but gentle and caring. If he could be seen by the other person, Hieta would have honestly let them borrow his jacket to withstand the cold, but it wasn't possible in his current state. Letting out a small chuckle, the older boy couldn't understand his sudden discomfort in the area. Considering they had transferred to a school, with little use in explaining Nicola's current predicament to the staff and why he just so happened to not be existent, his younger sister couldn't deal with the stress, so the moment they could, she pleaded for a walk into the forest to play. It wasn't like he could refuse. He couldn't really feel the cold, but his fingers were still slowly freezing in mere seconds.

However, it wasn't like he expected someone else to be outside with them, especially in such a harsh drizzle of snow still cascading as it collected on the head of his sister and Lulu. The small kitten let out a purr, stretching its back, pacing in and out of Hieta's legs in an attempt to stay warm. Her pelt would have camouflaged into the snow if it weren't for the tipped gray ears, muzzle, tail, and paws.

Dropping down to her knees, Nicola looked up and spoke back confidently, "Your wish. Didn't you want to fly? I mean... If you could do something without dying from water first." She didn't take much care in noting the other person's emotions, but was just going off what she was told. Her father may not have been the best guy, but better than nothing for now.

Hieta let out a sigh, stepping towards his sister and giving her a pat on the head, muttering into her ear softly, "You don't tell people something like that."
"But it's true! She could die from... Hypo... Hypothomemia! Hyposomething."
"Hypothermia."
"Whatever, same thing."

It honestly looked like the little girl was having a one-sided conversation or talking to her cat, but, quite honestly, a voice always responded to her and the ghost-like whisp encircling her seemed to be the source of it. Anyone would confuse for her to be some spirit out to kill and murder someone?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:59 am

Not really hearing from the voice again, Milah shrugged and sighed glancing at her drenched freezing clothes,  good thing that she remember to pack some extra pairs of clothes since every time she pratices her powers her clothes end up getting well.. soaked. Milah quickly glanced around the lake to see if she could find out where she put her bag, because she the oh so smart one forgot where exactly she had left it. She sighed in relief as she spotted the large hand bag nearby a tree hanging on one of the limp branches. She slightly walked with disgust as she felt the unbearable splashing and splishing of the cold water getting caught between her feet and shoe. Slightly and quietly scolding herself to lose focus when she heard an 'imaginary' voice. I seriously think I'm going crazy...

Milah paused and looked over to see the little girl laughing and sliding all over the ice, of the lake. Blue eyes going wide with shock as she saw a shadow that loomed over the little girl. What was shocking was that the shadow was much more taller then the little girl who looked to be around eight and Milah kept hearing the voice of a girl and a doffer entry voice, maybe she was going completely and ututterly crazy. She watched as the little girl walked over, frost clouds coming from her mouth, She must be cold... when Milah was going to ask if the little girl needed a scarf another question slipped out from her mouth.

"Do you hear that voice..?" Milah asked her voice filled with confusion and doubt, then she blinked again. "W-what? Who - who are you talking to.. um what was your name?" Milah asked trying to add to the conversation whatever this little girl was doing probably had something to deAL with her gift and it seemed very unique and different and intresting to know about.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 2:23 am

Carefully sweeping the snow off of her shoulders and shaking her head to loosen anymore, Nicola lifted up Lulu, placing the kitten on her head and walking around from place to place. She found it quite entertaining to leave tracks of her boots printed onto the snowy layers. With a big smile, the silver hair girl let herself drop backwards into the snow simply to make a snow angel. Embracing the frigid cold touch of ice, she went ahead and jumped up carefully, making sure not to leave a step inside her new creation before looking down and asking the Siamese kitten, "What do you think, Lulu? Does it look like an angel?"

The small cat only tilted her head in reply, questioning what her owner was talking about. Her tail wagged soundly, thumping the ground, as she let out a "Mwaoh?" to signify that she didn't know really. Nicola pouted, before adding on, "You don't really know too much about snow, do you?"

Keeping a careful watch on Milah, Hieta had quickly made note of the fact that she had been controlling water, in other words, she had one of the four elements in her hands. It would be a bit too dangerous for Nicola to simply stand around when it was clear as the eye could see that the dark-haired girl did not seem to have much control over her power. Narrowing his eyes in simple calculation, he covered his face with his hand, making sure to have his fingers spread so that he could keep a close sight of his sister.

As soon it seemed someone was approaching her, Nicola turned around to see that it was just the girl who get herself wet from before. Bouncing a bit on her feet, the not-actually-a-child listened to the question real quick before beaming with a bit of knowledge, replying, "Oh, that's my brother you're hearing. You can't see him though since he's a demon." Her hands were on her hips as she looked up in a prideful manner that she could easily answer this question no problem. Though, she was a bit careless in her words, after all, who wouldn't be scared of a monster?

Quickly realizing her mistake, she waved her hands in front of her, hastily adding, "He's not exactly that kind of demon, though. Hieta's not scary at all! He's really nice and hardworking, but he can't cook..."

Coughing a bit when it was mentioned he didn't know how to work in the kitchen, Hieta felt his face heat up slightly, a tinge of red showing up on his cheeks. Adjusting his glasses a bit, he quietly stated, "Nice to meet you. I'm Hieta and this is my little sister Nicola."

A hand came down and rubbed Nicola's head, her hair becoming slightly frizzy. Puffing her cheeks up, the young girl said, "Can you not mess up my hair? It's so hard to keep still when you style it for me!" She simply received a slight laugh from her brother.

"You forgot Lulu, Hieta! Lulu's family too."
"Right...

Shuffling her feet a bit, slightly fidgeting with her hands behind her back as she twiddled her thumbs, Nicola then said, "I sort of turned him into the demon though, so that's what I meant when I said I could grant your wish to fly."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:22 am

Being quick as a cat Milah snatched up her large hand bag thingy before she went to talk to this not-actually-little-girl. All the while she had felt that she was being watched, but not other person seemed to be in sight just herself, the little girl and the cat. An eyebrow raised when Nicola explained that this voice that she kept hearing was her brother who happened to be a demon? Also that Nicola herself turned her brother into a demon, Nicola seemed much to innocent to do something like that.

After all she was an 'eight' year old sweet heart. She even did have a cat following around her like a moth attracted to the light, but how can someone come up with such a story? It did seem stranger every time that Milah had thought about it. "A Demon.." The summer had repeated herself almost trying to convinice herself gently blinking as Nicola quickly added more information about her Demon brother.

"Your brother seems like a very nice guy Nicola,  Though im not impressed with a guy who isn't a decent cooker." Milah Said with a laugh a smile taking almost half her face before it quicky faded into thin air. "So speaking of this brother of yours how come he's so q-" Milah asked, however quickly interupted. She blinked, the voice had been so quiet that Milah had thought that Nicolas other brother had left somewhere. "Nice to meet you Heita I'm Milah Nolan a complete loser and loner." She held out her hand for a few minutes before she realized that his brother was invisible. Awkwardly pulls hand away uvu

Milah then smiled gently again, wanting to pinch little Nicolas cheeks herself but she was pratically a weird creepy stranger to them. The summer then turned to face Nicola fo explain why she had said that. "well I only wanna fly away because I'm homesick and I have no friends at the Academy so I'm also very lonley." Milah spoke quietly glancing down at her shoes wondering what exactly is happening at home while she was away. "My parents would be seriously disappointed in me if if I left this school they paid alot of money for me and I don't want to disrespect that. "

The summer spoke with a simple shrug before watching Nicolas body language. "[color=#99ccff]Well if you can grant my wish of flying why don't you grant your brother his wish so he doesn't need to be invisible? You can do that can't you?/color]"
Back to top Go down
Echo
Queen of Lolis
Echo

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 12:47 am

"It's not like I'm lying about this!"

Her little voice said in quick protest, her cheeks puffing up in minor annoyance. Nicola muttered a few words under her breath before listening in mock surprise at Milah's words. The child shook her head before noticing one thing... This other girl was definitely baby talking her. And Nicola? She didn't like it one bit. Letting out a 'humph!' in irritation, her fists clenching up slightly as she crumpled her coat into wrinkles, she glanced at her brother real quick, wanting to ask him what she should do at this rate since she was so lost at what else to say. After all, it was all just improv. and she had swapped from Lulu to Milah back to Hieta.

The older boy cleared his throat, a few coughs coming out as he let out a chuckle at the aspect of Milah well... Attempting to shake his hand. It was a long time before he felt the physical world outside of Nicola, who, as his contractor managed to identify demons and touch them simply to take their demonic powers, and he was reminiscing over those days. While it wasn't exactly that long ago that he "died," the dark haired boy still didn't understand what he was thinking when he decided to become a demon. His sister was the largest factor, but was it because he was afraid of death? Grimacing at such a thought, he hadn't been paying attention to what Nicola was excitedly talking about.

"You're probably not as much of a loser and loner as I am, I'm sure," he replied with a smirk, though it was quite true after all. He might be able to talk to others, but it didn't feel the same when they couldn't see him.

"Oh... Then why don't you just meet some people and become their friends? There's a lot of whackos at this school anyway, so everyone fits in perfectly!" It was a true statement in every sense, but for someone like this, she could've tried to sugarcoat it a bit. Nicola didn't care though since her brother was the only thing that actually mattered to her. She would kill the entire world if she had to save him... If a little girl could do that, that is. "I mean... Isn't there an art of making friends? Couldn't you just follow those guidelines?"

Letting out a small sigh, Hieta whispered into Milah's ears, his breath a bit chilly and cold, enough to send shivers down someone's spine since he was practically the undead, "She means the golden rules." As cute as he wanted to admit his sister was, for a little kid, she sure knew how to over complicate things. Backing off real quick with a small hop backwards that left him airborne, Hieta added on more clearly for both girls to hear, "You two honestly wouldn't have trouble getting along."

Disdained by such an idea, Nicola stuck her tongue out, replying, "No way! I don't need anyone besides Hieta and Lulu. They're the bestest friends I can get and I don't need anyone else." However, she listened to Milah's question and her curiosity wanted to make the little girl laugh. Holding back her giggles, she responded, "Well, duh! He's dead and a spirit. Not everyone can see ghosts and stuff."

"You don't have to put it like that, you know."
"Doesn't matter. You always call them spectrums or something. I'm old enough to understand!"
"I think you mean specters... And your current age proves otherwise."

And Lulu sat there like a good kitty, watching with large green eyes in wonder of what the humans were talking about.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Reflections [Closed]   True Reflections  [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

True Reflections [Closed]
Page 1 of 1