Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Practice Makes Perfect

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Beata Bucks : 10471

Practice Makes Perfect Empty
PostSubject: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:31 am

Toralei trudged out into the field, looking around. Well, at least there was no one there. Shaking her hair out of her eyes, she closed her eyes tightly and scrunched up her face, no doubt concentrating about becoming an animal. Minutes passed, and finally something happened. She'd had a major change in her senses. She could hear faint footsteps over by the building, and could smell mice and birds. Shaking her head, she opened her eyes, her face bright red. Her head spun from concentrating so much, and she felt sick to her stomach. She stumbled over to a tree and hunched down, her insides churning violently and uncomfortably. "Ugh...bloody hell...my power side effects suck...." she growled. Her extra senses vanished, leaving her weaker.
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Madderf

Madderf

Beata Bucks : 10568

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:07 pm

Dylan walked out onto the football field unsure of what he was doing. He hadn't really explored the sports fields yet and he figured that now was a good as time as any since he had nothing else to do. What he didn't expect to see was a girl leaning heavily on a tree, face red from effort. She looked like she had just ran a marathon. Running over to the girl, he yelled," Hey! Are you okay over there?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Toralei closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly, the weight that was pushing her down vanished and she felt a lot cooler. Taking another deep breath, she looked at Dylan and smiled. "Yeah, I am. Thanks for asking." she replied, blinking. "I'm Toralei Silver. Who are you?" she asked after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:57 pm

"I'm Dylan." The young winter said extending his hand. " What is your name?" Dylan studied the girl. Definitely not new. No obvious powers. What could her power be? Hopefully not mind reading.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 7:28 pm

Toralei shook the boy's outstretched hand and tilted her head. "Toralei Anne Silver. Nice to meet you Dylan!" she replied.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:33 am

"Well nice to meet you Toralei. So, what are you doing out here? You looked like you were about to pass out when I saw you."Dylan knew it was most likely power related. He wondered what her power was. So, being dim, he asked,"What is your gift."
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:18 am

Toralei flushed and looked down. "I was..well,uh......" She shook her head. "Trying to shape shift." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 8:48 am

"That's cool. What were you trying to shapeshift into?" Dylan said, thinking about how cool it would be to be able to shift into animals.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 4:21 pm

"Something carnivorous, I guess. Nothing specific." She adjusted her tank top and tilted her head. "If you don't mind me asking, what is your power?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:00 pm

"I can make things from any material as long as it retains the same mass." As an example, he took a surikan from his pocket and started to shape it into different things. First he made it into a cat, then a dog, then a miniature statute of liberty. All of the objects weighted exactly the same, one pound.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Her eyes widened, and she grinned. Leaning against the tree, she gazed at the objects. "That's awesome!" she cheered happily.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:38 pm

"Yeah. If I try it with something too big then I pass out, possibly die or worse." Dylan gave a meek smile. The last time he had lost control was not a good experience. "So, how exactly does your gift work?"
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 5:49 pm

"Well, I have to concentrate really hard about what I want to transform into, and I usually get migraines and stomach aches, like you saw back there.." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Madderf

Madderf

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:12 pm

"That is some serious drawbacks. Does it happen with all transformations or just a few?" For some unknown reason, Dylan was very curious. This was the first shapeshifter he had ever met. If he had to fight one better learn all he can.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 6:30 pm

"All." was her only reply. She stood up straight and smiled. "This has nothing to do with powers, but which house are you in?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Makes Perfect   Practice Makes Perfect Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice Makes Perfect
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next