Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:09 pm

A young girl walked through the woods, a large straw sunhat covering her hair. The hat, instead of standing out kind of like a dome on a table, was drooping down with a thin layer of snow covering. Behind the girl, a small trail of snow was dissolving. Finally, it stopped. So, how did the rest of that so go? The girl thought hard for a moment, before sighing. She had already forgotten the song. Instead of singing the lyrics like she had intended, she started to hum. The rise and fall of her notes were only covered by those of the sudden chirps of the birds that fluttered overhead. Stopping the girl looked around. "Hm, where's that clearing he was talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:22 pm

"May I aquire what clearing you are looking for?" A small flicker of a smile appeared on Hosa's face as she swung her feet from her spot. She was sitting on a sturdy tree branch, almost hidden among the Autumn colored leaves. It had finally come to Hosa that she had an odd fondness for high places, and was proud of herself for having climbed to this branch without the use of her gift. Her eyes however was fouced on the pure white snow that covered the ground around the girl and weighed down her straw hat. It was rather easy for her to figure that it was due to the girl's gift, snow didn't just happen to appear around any person, mostly during the start of Fall...But imaged it did! What odds sights that would bring, but it was the fact that didn't happen was what made this girl special. Hosa grinned from her spot, not feeling like moving but maybe she would if she could find this clearing the girl was searching for. Hosa did like to be of help when she could.

Occ: Suppose it is alright if I join?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 6:58 pm

Getting ready to go back to the dorms and just forget about all of this, the girl stopped. "H-hello?" The voice seemed to come out of nowhere. The girls' hands were shaking with fear by now as she started to frantically look all around for the voice. Giving up, the girl crouched down and pulled the hat over her face, taking some of the snow down with it.N-No! It's not like there's a killer, someone would have found them... But, still, why would they be hiding from me? Slowly and cautiously, the raised her head, hoping to find the owner of the voice in front of her. "Uh, j-j-just any c-clearing, re-really." She hadn't really been told what it looked like or anything really specific, just that there was a clearing somewhere in the forest. "D-d-d-do you know wh-here I c-can f-f-find it?"

OOC: Of course, let's just hope no one stops posting again *looks at self* Also, sorry for small post, you're really hard to reply to
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Awwww, look at her. Hosa had scared the poor girl. She sighed sadly as she started to scoot toward the edge of the branch. "Sorry about that. I'm in the trees." With that, she pushed herself forward and slid from the branch, landing on the ground with a small thud. She stumbled slightly when she landed, but luckily hadn't been that far off the ground so she was alright from the landing. She was not standing far from the snow-summoning girl, and was in fact behind her now. Hosa dusted herself off, before she raises her blue gaze to the girl with a sad, sorry smile. "Didn't mean to scare you, I had just been working on my climbing skills but had paused to take a break. Anyways, my name is Hosa. Hola~ An si, I'm sure I can help you find a clearing, I know this place pretty well as I like spending time here; a good place to find peace and quite when you need it."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 7:48 pm

The girl flinched as she heard something fall to the ground. As she did so, a small, terrified squeak escaped her. "Uh, oh, um... Hi." she replied. She had seen people climb trees, but not these kinds of trees. The seemed to stretch on forever, yet she liked climbing them? How far had she gone? Had she ever fallen? Had she ever seen the end of one? The questions seemed endless, and kept flowing through her mind. Quickly, she stood up and turned around to meet the girl behind the voice, a grin covering her face. "Oh, no you didn't scare me at all, that would be silly!" Still, her hands shook, betraying what she said. "Sorry, my name is Isabel." She took the hat off, showing her green hair, and held a hand out to the girl. "And, only if it wouldn't bother you."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:04 pm

Hosa happily shook Isabel's hand, deciding not to mention that she could tell she had really scared her.  Her glaze flickered, a small smile on her face. "No, I'll be happy to help. Yo me... Cuido...Um...Help people." She shook her head as she finished her mess of a sentence. She had been trying to learn Spanish, and that was the result from it so far. 'I care to help people' had been her goal but she was unsure if she had said it correctly. At least she would get better at speaking it, at least she hoped so. She stuck her hand in her pockets as she tilted her head slightly trying to move on from her messy Spanish. "Anyways, any old clearing will do for you? I'm sure I can find one in a snap for you...But why are you looking for a clearing if you don't mind me asking?"

Last edited by Badger on Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:21 pm

"Cuido?" she whispered. It didn't seem like english, maybe Italian? Isabel put the hat back on. She quickly nodded as the question came up. As for the reason, she didn't really want to explain. If she had said the real reason, she would have felt compelled to explain a little more. It's not like this girl had any time to hear about any of that. "Well, I guess just to look for a four-leaf clover. Nothing too big. So, shall we go?" Her plan was to get there quickly, and let this girl be on her way. Even i she said it didn't bother her, the girl still felt like a nuisance. Just having her come down from the tree seemed like too much to her. "Uh, how long did it take you to climb all the way up there?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Hosa had simply nodded along to Isabel as she spoke until she asked that final question. Hosa blinked, turning her gaze up to the tree branch she had been in. "Uh...Not very long. It took a whole to find a tree that was easy to climb but I wasn't all that high up. I've been higher but that is all thanks to my gift..." She shook her head, deciding to stay away from that topic. It wasn't like she didn't care if people knew about her gift, but she found herself a little wary about it ever since she had turned into the dragon during the final round of the tournment. While Amy and Amaya had brought her out of the slump she had gone into, she had decided to try to learn how to do things without her gift. She had always been outgoing with it, quick to show it off to others but now she felt more reserved, perhaps still frighened of herself still, and afraid of what others would think if they knew the true force of her powers. So, she quickly spun around and scanned the trees to try to get a pin point on where exactly they were, before she started to head off, only glancing back to motion for Isabel to follow. "Vienes!" she called as she strolled off toward where she figured a clearing laid.

Occ: Last post for today. More of a reminder for me then simply telling you cause I told myself the one before would be the last one...
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:41 pm

"Gift?" she whispered. She wanted to ask more about this gift of hers, but held back. It was probably something terrible, like super strength. If that were the case, she would most likely have a troubled past. Just by sitting there, she imagined how terrible it would be to figure out you had super strength. Accidentally crushing someone's body at the worst, or crumpling a car at the best, maybe something smaller. Of course, then came the names. People were the worst when it came to names. Isabel had remembered what names she was called when snow started to form around her. Things ranging from witch to other more creative names. All of this only proved that words could cut deeper than any other type of sharp object. Of course, super strength would be kind of hard to use for climbing. She could only thing up about five things she could do, and three out of the two involved destroying the trees. "Okay, I think I get it." As the girl started to run ahead with that foreign word hanging back, Isabel followed. A thought of why she kept mixing languages came to mind, but she decided not to ask.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 4:32 am

The autumn leaves cracked under her feet as she led Isabel toward the closet clearing, causing a smile to flicker across her face. Ah, how she loved the season of autumn. But not just because she was in the Autumn house. She had always loved it for many reasons...The season of change. "What a beautiful day..." she whispered under her breath as she stared up at the mufti-colored leaves that stretched above her. Almost nobody could argue that the season of Autumn was not beautiful it is own way, even thought the days were getting cold and that made Hosa feel all the better about being apart of the Autumm house. She glanced back at the snow-summoning girl, wondering what was going through his mind. Perhaps she was wondering what Hosa's gift was? Perhaps simply mentioning the gift but with no easy trace of what it is was not the best idea...But if Isabel truly wanted to know more of it, then she would ask. Hosa was no longer ashamed of her gift like she had been before she joined Beata; she now had accepted it and forgave those who had called her names for it...She smiled softly to herself as she turned her gaze to back in front of her, before her eyes flickered as she saw it; the entrance to the clearing. "Come on!" she shouted with a small glee as she pushed herself forward, and into the clearing.

The clearing itself was wasn't all that big, but it would do. It was empty other than for a stray tree that sat in the middle; the leaves of it ranging from being red to yellow. The colorful tree caused Hosa to let out a small giggle as she raced up to it. She came to a stop, looking around it for a branch she could reach to to try to climb up it, but she saw none. She frowned softly at this, placing her hand on her hips with an angry sigh. Well, it seemed the only way to climb up there would be to used her gift so maybe she wouldn't end up climbing it...The tree was amazing thought, she had to admit that. She adored how the different colors blending together. She shook her head, remembering why she had come to the clearing in the first place, and turned to look at Isbel, raising an eyebrow. "So, you think this clearing will work for your four-leaf clover hunting."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The forest  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The forest    The forest  Empty

Back to top Go down

The forest
Page 1 of 1