HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
The Summer Tournament has begun! Head on over to the Island and cheer for your favorites!
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Share | 

Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5263

PostSubject: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

With some devilish smarts and a little extortion, somebody mysterious has organized the so-called Halloween Party of the Century, but it's not exactly sanctioned by the school faculty...

Plain white cards are getting passed around, detailing all the need-to-know info.

YOU'RE INVITED
SOMETHING YOU WON'T FORGET
STARTS 11:30
HALLOWEEN NIGHT
ABANDONED CLASSROOM BLOCK 5
"PARTY GOODS" PROVIDED BY JOHN
DON'T WORRY ABOUT GUARDIANS
DON'T SNITCH OR ELSE

Guardians and teachers will be kept occupied elsewhere for the evening and will miss the festivities. The party will take place in a restricted section full of old abandoned classrooms, said to be where terrible things happened 20 years ago. Certain illicit items, as the card promises, will also be provided. More ominously, it seems like anybody who tries to alert the teachers ends up in a broom closet somewhere with a concussion and no memory of the card. Guardians are perplexed, but the students know better.

The whole student body seems enamored with the idea, and it feels like everybody in the school's going to show up. You can't miss out on this chance, can you?

Topic will be hosted a week before Halloween, but will be said to take place on Halloween night. It'll be open to everyone. Anyone interested?

The Almighty Badger Goddess

Beata Bucks : 4236

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:17 am

I am~ I think having a Halloween topic would be awesome!

#nocontext
I love Matt Mercer

Hosa Ramsey Corvina Brant Adish Uri Inari ‘Fly’ Crevan Devin Liam Morris Sam Ade Locke
Guardian Guardian Summer Autumn Summer
Animal Morphing Fire Breathing Kitsune Physiology Demon Physiology Flash Step
She/Her He/Him She/Her He/Him They/Them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cricket

Beata Bucks : 3317

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:26 pm

ooh, me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madderf

Beata Bucks : 3674

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:28 pm

A holloween topic would be awesome

View user profile
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow

Beata Bucks : 5263

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:21 pm

If people are interested in it, then I think I'll start it either next Friday or the Friday after that (since it always takes us 10 years to finish a quick topic).

I'll do my best to make it as fun as I can. :D

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]   

Back to top Go down

Halloween Party of the Century [small one-off event idea]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: Off-Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: