Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Rainy Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Beata Bucks : 10548

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:14 pm

It is raining a light, non-threatening drizzle. A quaint domestic bus pulls a block away from the entrance. Zach throws on his hood as he gets off the bus. It is a cobalt hoodie, with a small jade Ram pin in the right shoulder. He looks in the window of the bus as it pulls away, looking as his father, sitting in one of the back seats, is giving him a stale and apathetic glare.

And then, the bus is gone. Zach trudges up the block to the gates. He looks up at the architecture. He doesn't immediately see anyone. He leans up against the near pillar and begins to snap to a tune only he can hear.
"This is the hard part. The rest is easy. The rest is easy. The rest is easy. After this, the rest is simple..." He drones on while he waits for someone to show up. He contemplates the jaggedness of a few nearby bricks.

OOC: Zach is usually far more instinctive and violent than is seen here.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11690

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm

There was a loud clamor as the front doors to the school open and a blonde headed boy runs out. He had been waiting anxiously at the front of the school just waiting for their newest arrival. The male student was trying something new, a sort of service as he thought of it, in which he would greet and help new students settle in and feel welcome.
As he ran out the other person, he pulled his lavender raincoat, which stood out significantly in the gloominess of the evening, tighter around himself. As he drew closer he reached out and snagged a hold of the other person's arm. "Come on, this is no weather to be outside in!" he snapped, but was somewhat lighthearted about it.
He dragged the new student all the way to the doors and into the school. With a huff of exasperation he threw the hood off of his head and ran to shut the door behind them. "God, I'm sorry if I startled you," he said hastily as he began to shed his raincoat, "I just didn't want to have to leave you waiting out there for much longer, or else the storm would have picked up!"
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Beata Bucks : 10604

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 5:07 pm

A shy blonde girl who silently watched her hot acquaintance drag a new person inside from the rain, stood pressed against the wall. Her round blue eyes scoured him, not bothering about the one who arrived. Why am I too shy..and why do I like him so much? I only met him a couple of days ago and he probably has forgotten who I am... Camille thought to herself, not taking her sharp gaze from Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Zach looked at the veritable shed of an antechamber in which he found himself.
"Hey. That was fast." His voice was unusually low, but echoed nonetheless in the small space. "I can walk. At very least, introduce yourself before dragging strangers into shabby rooms." He gave a nonchalant glance to Camille, simultaneously taking note of her presence and gesturing her over. "You too."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 3:40 pm

The blonde boy blinked a little in surprise at the demeanor of the new student, but decided he could overlook it. "Oh, well, I'm Sebastian, Sebastian Corman." he left out his usual claim-to-fame, in hopes of either not intimidating the other boy or worsening any growing relations between them.
His attentions switched, however, when the dark haired boy made reference to someone else being in the entrance with them. He was a little worried at first, since he hadn't been informed that he would be joined by someone else, but quickly relaxed when he saw that it was a familiar face. "Oh hey there Camille, want to come join us?!" he called over to her, hoping to bring the shy girl out of hiding so that she could make acquaintances with this new boy.

Last edited by Sandly on Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color codes, why you no!)
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 4:07 pm

Eh, let 'er come over when she wants."Zachary threw off his blue hood, shaking out some water that had leaked through. His demeanor immediately shifted."ZACHARY MONTZ!" He quickly beat his chest and then quickly saluted before unsaluting and leaning back in a very sassy manner."Wielder of knives, poor son of a rich man, knowledgable in all areas of first aid, and King," He drew up his sleeves, which had scabs and cuts and bandages up and down, all around,"...Of all Cutters."
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:12 am

Flinching as the new boy spotted her, Camille stared at him with round blue eyes, but when Sebastian noticed her presence, she sighed. Knowing that she would have to go and join them, the short blonde began to walk over towards the two young men. "ZACHARY MONTZ" were the words that made her jump, and she stopped in her tracks to widen her eyes and stare at this Zachary boy. She calmed down when he began to speak again and finished her short journey as she came to stand next to Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:21 pm

"And you must be Camille, right? That iswhat Sebastian called you. Γεια σας!"Zach almost cringed at his greek. It was significantly worse for wear than he had thought. "Er...That is, hello."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:51 pm

Sebastian noticed the way that Camille went rigid at the other boy's very, er, creative introduction. He couldn't quite blame her for drawing closer to him, but even he knew there wasn't all that much he could do in her defense. When the blonde girl began to regain her composure he let out a silent sigh relief and resumed a warm smile. "Great, I'm so glad to see everyone getting along and getting to know each other!" he said to the two with a cheerful tone. When he recognized the language that Zachary spoke he brighten further-- if that was even possible at this point. "Oh, Μιλάτε ελληνικά?" he chirped, hoping the other would understand his own Greek, which was only a little rusty in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 pm

"Definitely not." Zach picked the knives out of his coat pockets. He was jittering.
"You...uh...count ten and turn? W-what I mean's...do you dance angry? You fight?"
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:12 pm

The blonde boy cocked his eyebrow in confusion at the other boy's words. "I don't think I understand what you're talking about..." he said questioningly, but his tone retained a bit of curiousity, especially at the knives Zachary was drawing. Oh please don't try an use those against me..! Sebastian couldn't help but mentally pray.
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 9:49 am

Relaxing a bit as Zachary quietened his tone, Camille stared at the knives he had on him. She gulped and frowned as he and Sebastian began to speak in another language. Oh please let them not be talking about me! She begged in her head, remembering how others had teased her at her previous school in a secret language they had made up just so they could bully her. They would also stick notes on her back, tug at her hair, set her up if they did not complete the homework and prank her. A lot. She had moved to Beata Academy to escape the torture, and also to run away from those who had found out about her 'power'.

It was a sunny day and everyone was out in the school fields when the ring-leader of Camille's bullies paid a cute boy to ask her out under a tree, but little did she know that they had prepared a bucket of ice-cold water to fall on her head when she was in the right place. When everyone started laughing and she found out that this was a hoax, the blonde screamed. She did not just scream, but deafen anyone within 10 meters and make their ear drums bleed. When she realised what she did, Camille had run home with tears flowing from her round blue eyes which were rippling pools of salty water.

Dragging herself back to the present, she shook her head letting her weak bun fall apart and her long blonde hair fall around her small shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Never-Arrives

Never-Arrives

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 12:30 pm

That's one helluva look she's making... Zach nervously looking at Camille could tell something had stirred up.
"I was asking if you and Camille there would care to spar." Voice low, hood thrown back up, and sleeves fallen past the wrists, Zach indicated the door outside with one of his hands.
"And I said that I don't speak Greek."
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:15 pm

Sebastian resumed his smile and nodded in understanding as he took in Zachary's words. "Oh, well then sorry about that. I just recognized a little of what you were saying, I lived in Greece a couple of years back was all..." he said, feeling the need to explain himself. Then he was left facing the option of sparring with the new student. I-I don't even know what his gift is, besides that I'll hardly stand a chance as it is! he thought to himself, his face becoming a little more solemn as he enter deep contemplation with himself on the matter.
He was just about to deny the other student in the most polite manner he could muster, when he recalled the memory of fighting Kayla Croft, a female student at the school with one of the most dangerous gifts there. He had won that fight, under strange control and the interruption of a teacher, and had almost killed the girl in the process. Oh, well then, what's a little sparring between colleagues then?! he thought to himself, letting the smile return again. "S-Sure, why not!" he couldn't hold back the mix of eagerness and slight fear that made him stutter. As he agreed to the form of training, the blonde boy looked over to Camille to see if she was interested in joining in too, but, upon seeing her look so sad and distant, his smile diminished and he placed a caring hand upon her shoulder as a form of comfort. "I hope you're alright, Camille. Maybe a little fight will pick up your mood!" he added a bright smile to the end of his words.

OOC: Sebby, you smiley bastard...
Back to top Go down
Iceychu

Iceychu

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 1:46 pm

Surprised at the offer to a spar, Camille looked from Zachary to Sebastian and found herself smiling. One was not a keen smiler, and kept her emotions on the inside. "Ok, why not." She then reached into her pocket and took out a small blue pill with her dainty fingers. The blonde then popped it in her mouth, swallowed and began walking towards the large wooden door. "You coming?" Was her last words before opening exiting the school, bunching up her shoulders in the rain and narrowing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rainy Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainy Arrival   Rainy Arrival Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainy Arrival
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next