Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Confronting and Comforting

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11130

Confronting and Comforting Empty
PostSubject: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:30 am

To say that Hosa was the same since the final round of the 'Tourney' would be a complete, utter lie. The once bright, cheeryful and out-going spirit that the Autumn once held was now gone. Once Hosa had often spoke about; often dreamed about turning into a dragon. She had always imaged that turning into such a beast would be poof of all of her work at Beata, but part of her always thought it wouldn't be possible...Until her dream came true in that round, but her dream was shattered right then and there.

What had caused the sudden change in Hosa afterwards was something she failed to speak about; it was something she didn't dare to bring up. She had worked hard on trying to dodge her friends while still going to class; but while once she had been quick to enjoy shifting into her forms; she had barely done it since that day. She had gone from being cheerful, ready to play pranks to a quite person who did her best to avoid her friends...Many would be confused about what had caused the change, but perhaps only one person really knew the truth; Regina Froster...The person she had fought against in that final round.

Blah, it didn't matter; she just wanted to be alone...She didn't want to face the truth however. Hosa sighed from her spot. She was sitting on the roof top of Beata; her feet hanging off the edge as she sat there. Her black hair was done back in a messy ponytail; a few strains of hair falling down her face. Hosa wasn't fond of being alone, in fact she hated it but she felt like this was one of the few things she could do; staying away from others...
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10510

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 am

Amy gasped as she entered the roof. "Found her!" she called to someone inside. Soon, Amaya emerged, and she hurried onto the roof. Amy went to run, but Amaya held her back.
"Don't smother her," her sister whispered. She slowly approached her friend, Amy a step behind. They sat at either of her sides. "Hosa..."
"Are you okay?" Amy finished. "You haven't been yourself lately."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:38 am

Hosa hadn't noticed when the door was opened, but she did freeze when the voice of Amy spoke up. Her eyes widen in slight fear as she looked over at them as they sat down on either side of her. As they spoke calmly to her, she lowered her gaze as she held back a small growl; a growl toward herself. "I guess I would say that I am alright, but I suppose that is clearly a lie, right?" She didn't want to tell them what was wrong; about what truthfully had happened during that final part of the battle...Fear flickered in her eyes as she stared at her feet as she slowly kicked them, blinking a few times. Truthfully...She was scared; scared of herself.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:43 am

Amy hugged Hosa and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "We love you, Hosa. We don't want you to be sad and stuff."
Amaya was a little more calm about it. "She's right. We want to help. And the way to start helping is...well...tell us what happened."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:48 am

Part of Hosa wanted to break away from Amy as she was hugged, but she found the arms wrapped around her welcoming after doing her best to stay away from others...However, she did give Amaya a small glance as she talked. Tell them about it? Hosa opened her mouth, trying to figure out if to agree, but as the thought back to the moment; the pure moment of fear that had flooded over her as she had started to transform against her will, pain flashing though her body...She quickly shook her head, doing her best to hold back the tears that suddenly wanted to stream down her face; the fear and pain being all to much for her to deal with much like it had been in those few moments. "I...I really don't want to talk about it..." she croaked softly, turning her attention back to her feet; unwilling to even try to meet their gazes.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 8:54 am

Amaya decided to take a shot in the dark. "If this is about the tournament, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You did great, you got second place! I was outed in my first round because I was using hand-to-hand combat against Cerberus, and my power only made it worse."
Amy giggled. "You can tell us anything! We're your friends, right?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:05 am

"This isn't about losing!" Hosa suddenly snapped, her eyes flaring as she turned to look at Amaya. However, a few seconds later her rage quickly melted and tears started to run down her face. Her gaze quickly lowered as she tried to stop the tears, raising her hands up to wipe them away. "I'm just...I'm scared, alright?" her voice lowered as she spoke, a small sob breaking her voice. "I-I'm...I'm scared of myself."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:08 am

Amy had jumped a bit when Hosa raised her voice, but Amaya didn't. She gave her friend a sad smile. "I know how you feel. I hadn't touched a person in...a year, I think, until I met Netro. But you have to know that whatever it is that happened, you can control it."
"We did," Amy said as she hugged her friend again. "You can too."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 am

"I've always been able to control it..." she said softly with a sob, as Amy hugged her, doing her best to stop her tears. "Perhaps not when I used to turn into animal randomly..." Her gaze lowered, growing a bit hard. "But during the Tournment...W-When I turned into a dragon..." She shivered slightly, shaking her head. "I-I couldn't control myself. It was just a haze of emotions and blurred memories..." Truthfully, Hosa had always been afraid of herself; of her power. She had just always tried to look on the good-side of things like the wise words of a pastor had once told her too...But how could she now when the fear she had hide for so long was seemingly correct? If it hadn't been...If the next time it happened and it wasn't an illusion, how would things turn out? Would she kill somebody; or would they be forced to kill her to save themselves? It was options she didn't want to think about; but it seemed like simple truth and fact to her...
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:31 am

"Maybe it's like our powers!" Amy exclaimed.
"I don't know if it's just a matter on concentration," Amaya replied. "It might be, and if so, we can help. Let's trained later, Hosa. If it doesn't work, I can try and hook you up with Ken Noboru." Amaya then sighed. "We believe that you can do this. We always have. So if you ever need anything, we'll be here for you."
"Yeah!" her sister agreed with a smile. "We love you!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:38 am

Hosa sniffled slightly as she glanced from Amy, to Amaya, then back to Amy. A small smile appeared on her face, a few tears still running down her face as she tried to wipe them away. "T-Thank you..." she said with a soft sigh. She still couldn't shake off her fear, but maybe they had a point; she had to get control. Of course, as she thought more about the events leading up to her transformation; she took notice of something; something that did overall help calm her down a bit more but she didn't speak up about it. It mattered little right now; she doubt she would be in that spot again. If not, she would be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:41 am

Amaya hesitated, then hugged Hosa as well. "We'd..."
"We'd do anything for you," Amy finished with a smile on her face. "You're like our sister! We love you! We want you to be happy and smiley like you always are!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 9:54 am

Hosa smiled softly; her tears finally having dried up. Her feet swung back and forth in a rhythmic pattern; a clear sign that she was cheering up. She did pause when she was the center of the group hug, but closed her eyes with a soft, dry chuckle as she shook her head. "And I love you guys too...Speaking of which..." her eyes suddenly flashed open as she recalled one of the rewards of getting second place in the tourney. "I won a free trip to wherever I want to go; and I can bring two people of my choice and well...I don't know who else would be better to take!" There was a small smirk on her face as she talked, glancing from one sister to the next as she suddenly started to shift back into her normal-self now knowing she shouldn't worry all that much about them. "When both of you two are free, I wouldn't mind going to a place of your choice! You guys are some of the best friends I could ask for after all..."
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:05 am

"We'd love to!" Amy gasped before she began to squeal happily.
Amaya chuckled. "Thanks, Hosa. But you should at least pick the place. We'd go anywhere with you, so don't be afraid to pick something crazy, either."
Amy giggled. "Thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:18 am

Hosa glanced at Amaya, before she shrugged slightly. She had been planning to let them pick; she hadn't exactly care but...She was sure she would be able to find a place that they all would enjoy. "Alright then...I'll think about it; just tell me when you two will be free to go. If you have plans; I don't want to interrupt them for a little 'girl trip.'" She chuckled softly at that, before glancing at Amy. "And like I said; its the least I can do after how awesome you two have been to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confronting and Comforting   Confronting and Comforting Empty

Back to top Go down

Confronting and Comforting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next