Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Newbie .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

Beata Bucks : 10568

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 4:49 pm

Violet looked at the entrance of Beata Academy, unsure of why she was standing here in the first place. Violet knew she wouldn't make much friends, she was shy and socially awkward. And even if she did, it wouldn't change the fact that she was dreading this.

With those thoughts in her mind, she pushed open the doors to the school. She kept her head down to avoid making any eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Beata Bucks : 12286

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:16 pm

Oliver wasn't comfortable with the new experience, Let alone trying to fit in. He tried to push any negative thoughts to the back of his head as he entered the doors to the school.

It was amazing, But at the same time extremely frightening. As he was looking around the grand entrance, he happened to bump into someone. Terrified at the fact that he definitely ruined his first impression with someone, he turned, so embarrassed that he didn't know what to think, And said, " Oh... uhh sorry. "
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Everything is going as planned, Violet thought happily. Then she felt a small force to the side of her shoulder. Violet heard him apologize and nodded. "It's fine," she said as she turned over towards the guy who bumped into her. He was turned over so she couldn't really get a good look at him. What now...?
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm

As the girl turned towards him, Oliver had no idea what to do. Should I greet myself or just... leave? He thought to himself. So he made a decision and forced out the words...

"So uhh... Is it your first time here too"? He asked, Still embarrassed about bumping into the girl.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:41 pm

Violet looked around, trying to lower down the awkwardness. She looked back at him when she heard him ask her a question. "Yeah, is it yours too.?" she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 5:54 pm

Oliver was glad that she wasn't afraid to engage in conversation. He replyed, a bit more confidently this time, "Yea, Getting used to this place is going to be tough... " Suddenly he realized that he hadn't caught the girl's name yet.

So he said... "I didn't catch your name earlier." Asking to know her name.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 pm

Violet noticed how the guy's voice changed. It was a bit more confident. The next question he asked was the question she always got. "Oh, my name is Violet," she said, trying to be a bit louder. Violet held out her hand. I guess this isn't going horribly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 pm

"Nice name" Said Oliver, as he was about to greet himself to Violet. "My name's Oliver, but my friends back home call me Ollie for short."
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Violet nodded a thanks and listened to the other newcomer, Oliver. "Nice to meet your acquaintance," she replied.

Violet looked at Oliver, examining him. The first thing she noticed was how tall he was compared to her. She had to look up every time she wanted to see his face, not that she exactly wanted to. The second thing she noticed was how friendly he is. He doesn't seem too bad, she thought. Noticing that her hand was still out, she quickly put it back.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:42 pm

Oliver must have accidently missed the hand gesture and that only made him that much more embarrassed. This time, It was Ollie's hand out as he forced out the words, "Oh, Sorry. I must not have seen your hand." This Violet was such an intriguing girl, So he didn't want to screw anything up.
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:48 pm

Violet noticed how quickly the roles had changed. Now Oliver was holding his hand out. Violet met him halfway and shook his hand, slightly smiling. Violet nodded in understanding about how he didn't see her hand. "It happens more than you would know," she said, chuckling to herself slightly.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:01 pm

As the two were shaking hands, Oliver slipped a bright grin. So far, His experience at this school has been pretty good, And what better way to start off than by making new friends? He thought.

Releasing the handshake, He could feel her hand slowly slip off of his as he said, "Well I guess I'll see you around."
Back to top Go down
TheBrokenWind

TheBrokenWind

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:13 pm

Violet pulled her fake smile back on and said, "See you around." Before anything else could happen, she turned around and left. Once Oliver wasn't able to hear her, she sighed in relief. Trying to once again stay unnoticed, she pulled her hood over face and went back to keeping it down to avoid eye contact.

The beginning hadn't turned out how she had planned, but still not horrible. While roaming around the halls of school, Violet kept asking herself, Are Oliver and I friends now...? She thought about this more. Well, maybe it's the blossoming of a new friendship? No. No. No. Impossible. Violet didn't want friends. She wanted it to be just her, and maybe a pet along the way. She had to keep telling herself this. Violet wanted to resist. It would make her life easier for everyone. Her gift wasn't what was interfering her from making friends. She really didn't know what was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newbie . Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newbie .   The Newbie . Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newbie .
Page 1 of 1