Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A new student

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight

Moonlight

Beata Bucks : 10527

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:11 pm

Moonlight stands in front of Beata Academy. She thinks to herself " I am a new student and how do things even go around here?" Moonlight just sits down on a bench and reads a book. " Maybe someone will walk up to me and be my friend." Moonlight shakes her head  and thinks "Like that would ever happen." Moonlight just decides to read a book for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:43 pm

Silly Moonlight, that could be arranged. A black haired boy with a scarf and glasses walked up to the seemingly new person on the bench. He looked down at the book that was in her hands, and started to read it with her. The book seemed familiar, had he read it before? Would this bug him until he found out? Well, he didn't want to see if it did. "Hm, what book is this?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:16 pm

"The Life Of A Child" Moonlight responded. "Its a really good book so far. Have you read it before?" asked Moonlight.  Moonlight smiles.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:32 pm

The boy shook his head. "I thought I had, but i guess not. Oh, Dante, by the way." he said as he held out a hand. I wonder if she likes romance books. he couldn't help it he wanted to know so bad, but couldn't bring himself to ask. Maybe all girls like romance books.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:37 pm

" Oh Dante thats a nice name." I am Moonlight" Moonlight held out her hand shakes his hand. Moonlight feels great after finnally meeting someone. "Well its nice meeting you Dante."
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10715

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Azure walked towards Moonlight's direction. She wasn't paying any attention to her surroundings because she's listening to her music. She then bumped into the girl. The girl blinked her eyes and stepped back. "Sorry." She almost turned her head away.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

"Yeah..." he wished he could say the same. Moonlight was a pretty odd name, well, rare. "So, Moonlight, are you ne-" he stopped as the new girl bumped into the benched Moonlight. Damn, this school is so weird.

OOC: I could have sworn i made this post before, might be floating around another entrance topic, sorry if it is
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Moonlight looks at the girl " Well its not all your fault." Moonlight says. " I am new here and I thought you were to mostly because you just seemed like it. "My name is Moonlight I am from Oregon. Do you want to be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10715

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:20 pm

"I'm Azure and I'm from California." The girl blinked her eyes and looked down at her feet. When Moonlight asked her if she wanted to be friends, she nodded her head. "Sure..." She said as she looked up at the girl. She's pretty nervous right now, she will probably calm down by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 6:25 pm

It was that easy? They just met, and already they had become friends. The boy puffed out his cheeks, and covered his face with the scarf around his neck. Maybe i'll fit in with them, I have been called weird before.... No, what am I thinking?! I'll just show here the school, and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Moonlight looks and sees Dante she thinks to herself "Oops did I abandon him?'' Moonlight just thinks "Maybe we could all be friends?" Moonlight thought although she was to shy to ask. " ''Maybe I'l just probably wait til the time has come.'' she thinks Moonlight is put into a silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new student  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new student    A new student  Empty

Back to top Go down

A new student
Page 1 of 1