Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

A New Person

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Beata Bucks : 10781

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: A New Person   A New Person EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Azure slowly walked towards the academy's entrance. She sighed as stopped in the middle of the walkway. Her head was down and coolness flooded through her body. Azure quickly walked towards a bench and sat down. She placed her book bag in front of herself and opened it. She then took out a picture of her family and looked at it for a long time. "I will make you all proud, I promise."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:39 pm

Cameron payed no attention to anything, he just sat at a bench totally oblivious to see a new girl sit right besides him. The spring stared forwards at nothing, simply enjoying the beauty as he leaned back. Sighing his gaze looked towards the sky with no white or fluffy clouds anywhere in sight. What a boring day, Cameron slightly blinked crossing his eyes thinking that he imagined that he heard something.

The blonde looked towards the left where indeed their was another person, a new girl. Almost a bit startled he firgured out a plan, just greet her. The blonde thought "Hello there." Cameron said with a smile as he looked towards her sending off some friendly vibes.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 8:50 pm

As soon as she heard a voice next to her, she quickly hid her picture. She stroked her blue hair to the side in embarrassment. She obviously had no clue that she was sitting next to someone either. I guess I was so into my first day here that I ignored everyone around me. She slowly blinked her eyes and said, "Hello." She bit her lip and watched the boy. Her heart was beating fast. The last thing she wanted to do was to embarrass herself in front of someone.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10652

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:30 pm

Allyn looked around the entrance with a sigh. Her heart soared as she remembered her first walk through. With a glance around she saw a nervous looking student. "Why hey there! What is your name?" She asked the girl with a bright smile. She looked at the other person there and smiled as well. Allyn was waiting witch was hard, she bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Moonlight

Moonlight

Beata Bucks : 10593

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Moonlight walks and sees a girl with blue hair. " What a blue" she says. "Its so beautiful" Moonlight walks a little bit closer but from a distance. She quietly says to herself "Is she new ?"  Maybe we could be friends."  Moonlight just takes out her phone and looks at  the messeges that family and friends sent her. " Make friends" one text says from her dad. Moonlight just decides that she would just say hi. Moonlights walks up to the girl in blue hair "Hi I am Moonlight"
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 5:44 pm

(I'm going to wait for Cryst since I'm going in order.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Person Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Person   A New Person Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Person
Page 1 of 1