Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The newbie[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

Beata Bucks : 10652

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Allyn climbed out of the car slamming the door shut. She let her mouth open in a gasp of shock at the sight of the school. Then she closed it, calmly walking into the front doors. She hoped this first impression would be good. Hopefully no one would ask about her powers, with a gulp she twirled her black hair in one finger. This will be okay she told herself biting her lip as she walked in. Coming to a halt she put on a smile.

Last edited by Puddlesdog on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:17 pm

Alison sat on a bench near the school's entrance with her leg's over another. Boredly scrolling through her phone, just because the blonde had nothing else intresting to do. The blonde looked up as she heard the door of a car slam, glancing around to see the car drive away and a girl walk past the school's gates.

A new student eh? Smiling Alison pulled herself to her feet approaching the new girl. "Hey there!" She hollered grinning as she gave a friendly wave towards her. Alison was fairly attractive, nice big breasts a nice face and a flirty personality.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:21 pm

Allyn nearly jumped but instead smiled kindly and waved back. She walked over to where the girl sat mouth opened to speak. "Hello! I am Allyn, you?" The words were out of her mouth before she even thought about it. To make up for it she smiled and blinked trying to regain her cool. Sighing she flipped her hair over to one side eager to know more, learn more. She kept steady as she gazed at the other student.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 9:37 pm

"I'm Alison." The Initiate responded though the word's she had spoke didn't really make any sense. She was probably foreign or something, Blinking at Allyn as the girl messed with her hair, not really knowing what she was doing..? "Though you can call me Ally." The blonde said giving another bright and happy smile though it seemed fake in some ways.

"Where do you come from may i ask..?" Ally asked Allyn in slighty curious about the new girl but not that much, their seemed to be nothing really intresting about her. Only that she seemed pretty awkward and shy.
Back to top Go down
Puddlesdog

Puddlesdog

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 8:21 am

Allyn listened intently then responded. "Nice to meet you, Ally." She smiled as soon as she finished. Hopefully she doesn't notice my nervous, and she did. She took a deep breath not scared to respond, but possibly a little. "Umm Canada." She answered. This was correct but still who could blame her for being kicked out of school for using her powers on accident. She took a deep breath smiling again. "Where are you from?" She asked in response after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The newbie[Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The newbie[Open]   The newbie[Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

The newbie[Open]
Page 1 of 1