Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apologizing for Winning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11196

Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:06 pm

"Me, I'm a Summer," he stated as he let out a huff, breathing out a flicker of fire with a smirk. He was enjoying hanging out with Destiny; she was pretty alright. It was nice that they didn't have a whole lot of dislike for each other due to the battle; in fact he was pretty impressed by her because she had won. Now, the whole battle hadn't been in his favor but he hadn't expected to be defeated so easily. She seriously had hit him with her staff like four times and he went down. Of course, the whole draining of the energy had been what had done him it but still impressive none-the-less.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9346

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Destiny gave off a yawn as she returned her eyes to the sky. Shortly after she stretched, and then slumped forward her arms hanging down out her feet. Since there really was no back support the bench had started hurting her back, also not to mention she was slightly bored because she was running out of things to say. Maybe they could go back inside and hang out in one of their dorms or something?
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Brant was also pretty tired, but decided to stand up and stretch instead of staying seated to do so. Ruffling his hair again after doing so, he tiredly smacked his lips together before he glanced at Destiny. "Heh, I see you are tired also. It is getting late I suppose," he said before letting out a yawn of his own. He wondered what time it was; knowing that they had to be in the dorms by 11pm, but he doubt it was even close to that time now. But...Maybe heading back to the dorms wouldn't be a bad idea.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:25 pm

Instead of agreeing to being tired, Destiny just said, "My back hurts.." She gave off a grunt before standing up. Once standing she leaned back to stretch her back, and it popped a couple of times before straightening out. "Anything you would like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:28 pm

"What I want to do?" Brant echoed softly, rubbing his chin. What did he want to do? He soon smirked and shook his head. "I suppose I wouldn't mind sleeping; I am pretty tired but I suppose we could head to the dorms together. I wouldn't mind spending some more time with you."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:32 pm

Destiny blushed again in response to his statement, "Yours or mine?" She asked not even bothering to hide her blush. She liked spending time with this guy. He was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Brant paused, titling his head silently as he glanced at her. "Hm..." he mused softly, smirking softly when he noticed her blush. "However whatever one will make us hanging out together less awkward, eh? Of course, if we head to mine I suppose you can meet Kindle, my pet cat." As yes, Kindle. His beloved Flame-Point Ragdoll. She was a sweet-heart, always up for cuddles but that mostly meant she also loved to wake up Brant by jumping onto him or poking him in the face so she could get those cuddles but still Brant adored the cat. How could he not? She was simply adorable at times.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:39 pm

Destiny blinked and then nodded, "That sounds fine. I don't know who either of them would make anything less awkward though." She stated as she began walking to the dorm area. Though despite most of the dorms looking the same she still wanted to know what his dorm would look like. She wanted to know if it matched his personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing for Winning.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3