Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Apologizing for Winning.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Coon
Flower King
Coon

Beata Bucks : 9283

Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:39 pm

Destiny looked a Brant with a soft look of surprise, and slight blush on her pale face. She quickly turned away and muttered a soft "Thanks." in response. She didn't really know what to say after that.
Back to top Go down
Badger
The Almighty Badger Goddess
Badger

Beata Bucks : 11133

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Brant seeming finally noticed what exactly what he had said, but chosen not to try to find another way to word it that didn't make it sound like he was kinda hitting on her cause he wasn't lying about it. He liked the white and red hair combo on her; it was rather stunning and it made her stand out. He smiled softly as he gently raised his head and ruffled his ginger hair, letting out a small laugh. "Well, you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:47 pm

The white haired girl didn't really know what to say back to the boy who sat next to her. She need to say something to him or it would make this whole situation more awkward than it is. Destiny kept her head looking away from Brant and said in a soft tone. "I like your hair."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:52 pm

I like your hair? That was her response? Now, Brant didn't exactly mind that; he could work with it, he just found it amusing that out of everything that was what she had chosen. Ruffling his hair some more, he grinned as he looked at Destiny. "Why yes; it is rather awesome. I suppose I'm lucky thought; after all, isn't there an old saying that gingers don't have souls?" He chuckled softly at that, shaking his head softly. He had only heard of that saying a few times, but he figured it was fitting as he was sitting next to a necomancer. "If that is true, then I suppose some of your powers might be rather useless against me."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:59 pm

She finally look back at him, "If that were true then most likely my Life Force power wouldn't work, cause a soul is what gives a body life. If that leaves then there is nothing but a shell. Thats why we have corpses, but I guess my power gives like a false soul in a body, or a soul that doesn't belong in the world so you get skeletons, and zombies stuff like that." Destiny said rambling on about her power, probably giving more than intended.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:02 pm

There was a small laugh from Brant as he listened to her ramble on. "Heh, I was just kidding. Its just an old saying; I doubt its true. Although, I am sure I would be a pretty handsome zombie if I so say so myself," he said with a smirk, before shaking his head. Then he paused. Wait, 'Life Force power'? Please let that not have been what she was using on him in the duel...He rather liked his life force.
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:06 pm

A creepy smile grew on her face as she looked forward. "Wanna find out if you would?" She asked as she put a hand on his arm, putting a little of her life force manipulation into effect. Not enough to hurt him, but enough for him to notice.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:10 pm

Brant couldn't help but laugh as she leaned forward and placed her hand on him and started to use her power. He gently slapped her hand away, grinning faintly as he rubbed the spot where she had touched him. "Hm...No, I think I'm fine," he said simply, shrugging softly, still grinning like an idiot. "I rather like living; its kinda nice."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:16 pm

"Aw dang I kinda need a corpse to carry around that I could use my power on, and it would do the fighting for me." Destiny said smiling, sometimes she could be really creepy, but she hoped the Brant didn't mind. She was a necromancer after all. "Speaking of living, I could make someone or myself live forever if I wanted, as long as I give a way to cheat death."
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:20 pm

"Find another student to be your minion; I'm sure there is somebody who wouldn't mind being a servant to somebody as pretty as you; I just like being in control of myself, you know?" Brant taunted slightly, grinning as he glanced at her. He then paused as she spoke up more, raising an eyebrow. "That sounds...Really, really sweet, but I'm sure the real Death would be a bit ticked off at that. I bet he is a sore loser and hates when people cheat him out of his job."
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 pm

Again he had complimented her, and again a blush appeared on her checks. No one had ever said things like that before. She gave off a nervous laugh at his last statement, "Y-yeah. I guess the real death would be mad, but oh well." She stated trying to keep herself cool.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:30 pm

Brant chucked softly to himself when he saw how nervous he was making Destiny with all of his compliments. He found it amusing, and he half wanted to keep trying to see how nervous he could make her but...That was a bit mean. So, he glanced at the sunset. It was getting closer to fully setting, basking the sun in a beautiful red tint that slowly became pink, then blue then finally became the normally dark blue that always painted the night sky. He smiled softly; wishing he spent more time watching the sunset then he normally did. "Beautiful sunset, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Destiny always liked the night time but sunset was good too. It always had an array of colors that made a it a time like no other. But in Night time the sun gives way and allows the stars and the moon a chance to shine. Destiny nodded, but then realized he couldn't hear her head shake so she responded with, "Yeah.." For some reason the blush stayed on her face.
Back to top Go down
Badger
Badger

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:57 pm

Brant paused to glance at Destiny, still smirking softly to himself. She wasn't going to say a whole lot know was she not that he had complimented her, was she? Most girls would adore something like that, but he guessed Destiny wasn't like most girls. Last time he checked, most girls couldn't control the dead but...Hey, what did he know about girls? Instead, he let out a soft laugh, before pausing. There was one thing about Destiny he wasn't sure about, and it was a rather simple question. He might as well ask it. "Say, what house are you in?"
Back to top Go down
Coon
Flower King
Coon

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 9:02 pm

Destiny turned towards him, and blinked. "Spring. You?" She stated, and giving the question back to him. Brant was nice, she kinda liked him more than some of the other she met even though they just tried to kill each other just the previous day, and both of them were still pretty tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologizing for Winning.   Apologizing for Winning. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Apologizing for Winning.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next