Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

He seems Mvp material

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

He seems Mvp material  Empty
PostSubject: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 1:28 am

Its been a briht, clear sunny and hot day so far. Cameron glanced around the soccer filed a classical black and white ball at the toe of his shoes. Whiping off some sweat, the blonde sighed. Why does it got to be so hot out? Moving some hair away from his eyes, his dark blue eyes focused on the goal. Not daring to look at anything else, quickly amd swiftly moving forward he lashed out the ball it rolling at a fast past and smacking into the middle. The spring smiled, satisfied walking over to where he had set his water bottle. Cameron took a quick sip of it, letting out a refreshed sigh.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:23 am

Before he had decided to give his big game winning shot against his imaginary friends, the blonde girl that had before stalked him, walked up and sat down on the side. Boy, he seemed pretty lonely. Sure, she knew that this was just some practice, but it still made him look like he had a legion of imaginary friends standing by. "Hey, what's the score?" she called as he started to drink.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:31 am

Cameron almost choked. Blinking the boy put his bottle back down and turned his head towards the fimilar voice. Giving a nervous laugh, he scratched his head full of blonde hair nervously. He never expected to see Jessica out on a soccer field. "All I know is that I'm winning." He said simply shrugging and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:39 am

Well, just because they were starting to be... Friends, didn't mean she couldn't make fun of him every now and again, did it? Ugh, that word still made her want to puke. Being friends with someone like him. "Are you sure? I mean all those imaginary friends of yours look pretty tough."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 2:46 am

Picking up the dirty ball with his two hands he glanced back at Jessica, and let out a amused laugh. "They do seem pretty tough, but how about a game with just you and I?" The spring asked slightly raising his eyebrow as he spinned the ball around his finger, imagining it was a basketball.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:02 am

Damn, couldn't even get a good reaction. She shrugged, looking down at a nonexistent watch on her wrist. "I don't know." She stared at her wrist for a couple more seconds before she looked back up at him. "Are you sure you want to be beaten that badly?" She didn't really have to play, she could just kick the ball at him. It's not like he would know.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:23 am

"I beat them tough guys." He said pointing at the air making him seem a bit crazy. "I'm sure you would be much easier Jess." He said and laughed was she scared she was gonna get creamed? Eh she should be afraid. Shaking with fear, though Cameron never played with anyone else before..

Occ: He seems Mvp material  QtFZ0PR
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:30 am

Did he finally lose it? A devilish smile appeared on her face as a thought popped into her head. "Okay, your on!" She had been known to get competitive at her old school, and even had to get put in a couple different ones because of her competitiveness. It had always gotten her to transform and hurt someone, sometimes even the teachers. All she had to do was try to keep it in. getting up, she walked over to the other goal, a smile still firmly planted on her face.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 3:38 am

"So your goalie good luck stoping me." He said pretty slyly before quickly running to the other side with the ball. "Ready here I come!' The spring called over from the other side, man is this girl in for a shock. Cameron started to run forward at a fast pace, but before Jess knew it he and the ball vanished into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:05 am

What just happened? The ball was right in front of her, and it was just... Gone! As if something had taken it. She blinked a couple times, and rubbed her eyes trying to figure out what was going on. "Hold on, I think I need to sit down for a second." As she sat down, a shiver went down her spine and she whispered "Oh, it's so cold!" She leaned her head on the post, waiting for the ball to pop back up. I think i'm going insane.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 am

Cameron re-appeared right by the goal quickly kicking the ball into the net as Jess was resting her head against the pole. He closly watched the checkered ball roll closer and closer before the spring jumped up and cheered. "I did itttt!" Dang this was fun playing against another person. "Shouldn't you be protecting this goal?" The blonde asked scoffing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 4:23 am

She looked up at him as he started to cheer. Why that little, he cheated! Still, this was a perfect situation. All she had to do was act, and she was great at that. A couple of fake tears rolled down her cheek as she turned back to the floor. She could feel it, it was so close! How could he refuse? "You're right... C-Cameron, can you help me up?" she asked as she raised her hand. It was all thought out, and he was almost in her web! What kind of cold monster would say no to a girl in tears? On the inside, she was cheering. A soon as he grabbed her hand, she would bite him and get this over with!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:05 am

What's with this girl? First she slacks off and becomes a sore loser? She needed to get over herself.'
Letting out a annoyed sigh he reached his hand out towards her not wanting to take hers. "Sure Jess" he replied nicely and friendly, "I'll be goalie next time if you want to play again." He suggested hoping it would brighten her spirit up a bit
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  EmptySun Aug 03, 2014 5:20 am

Giving him a warm smile that was obviously fake, she grabbed onto his forearm and squeezed as hard as she could. This, was her best chance too disguise the bite as her grip. As she tried to pick herself up, she fell down, and sunk her teeth into his arm. Her teeth quickly let loose venom, but not too much. Letting go of his hand and moving away, she looked back up at him. "No way, I can handle it." she said in a much more cheerful tone. Little did he know, soon he would be going through some intense pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He seems Mvp material    He seems Mvp material  Empty

Back to top Go down

He seems Mvp material
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Sport Fields :: Soccer Field-
Jump to: