Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Entering the academy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10277

Entering the academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 pm

"Uh yeah, I like winter. I think I would like to be in the spring dorm though." He followed her into the room, and waited while she put her things away. I wonder where I should take her next... The Library? Oh, the classrooms! He turned to leave the room, but stopped as told him to explain it. "U-Uh, you really wouldn't want me to explain, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:24 pm

Alison turned around leaving the dorm closing the door behind her. "So does this place have a gym? Or a place to pratice combat?" Alison asked clearly wanting to go see the gym or training room next. Shrugging she gave a blank expression, "Fine i wont forgive you then." She said it simply flipping her curls backwards. "Now if you dont mind showing me the gym."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:36 pm

"N-No! Fine, i'll tell you. You see, when I tripped, I may have accidentally seen something that I shouldn't have... I-I-It was just a mistake though! I didn't mean it or anything like that!" He had a feeling that she would still get mad at him. She had every right to. A simple apology wouldn't change the fact that he saw her panties.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:44 pm

Alison smiled and shrugged "Its fine, i did have something on at least you said sorry so stop fretting so much." She said and laughed alittle, "Hey theres something you should know too," Amber replied her tone getting a little bit serious. "So you were proably wondering what my power is well i'll show you." She said not talking for a split second before her whole body turned to full on Diamond. "Its like a Defense mechanism." Alison said shrugging
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 11:52 pm

"Y-You knew? And you didn't tell me?" Well, he didn't know is she was just mean, or if she just didn't want to talk about it. Of course, how could she not know? I mean, she was looking at me and all. Well, he had just apologized and she offered to show him her power. "Why would I need to know th-" Was... Was she a stone? Wow, that seemed cool at first, but it's actually not menacing or anything... Well, not like I can say my power is menacing either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering the academy   Entering the academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Entering the academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2