Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Forks & Spoons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8630

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Finally finding the restaurant that they were looking for she quickly beckoned The person she was with over. Putting her soft hands on the handle, "Never expected it to be so hard to find a restaurant in a small town." Amber said opening the door and looking around for the service.

"How many mam?"the blonde waitress asked

"Table for two please." Amber said polietly looking around the entrance of the restaurant. "So what do you think? Not to shabby?" She asked it was a decent restaurant with nice decor

" "Right this way, Please." the kind worker said planting a friendly smile leading the two to their table.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10214

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:00 am

"Yeah." he replied as he almost ran into the wall. Better put this down for a while. With a sigh, he bent the corner of the page, and closed the book. Huh? ma'am? Why does she think i'm a girl? Oh well. He opened his mouth to respond, but paused as Amber beat him to it. He didn't know if he should feel happy that the waitress knew he wasn't a girl, or mad because she didn't ask him. Doesn't the waitress usually ask the man that, or, does this mean she thinks i'm a girl? Feeling a bit embarrassed, he pulled his scarf over his nose. He followed the waitress to the table, and sat down. Maybe if I read a bit more about Anna i'll feel better. he opened the book under the table, and started reading. "Oh Anna, why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:10 am

Amber Thanked the women sitting down across Dante, "uh.." Was he really reading right now? Sighing Amber slammed her fist onto the table getting his attention. "Dante! We're ordering so put that down and tell the lady what you want to drink." She said with a annoyed glare, turning back to the waitress she apologized for her friend. "I'll Have a lemonade please." She said smiling flipping open the menu looking for something good.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 am

Dante flinched as he heard her fist hit the table. "Ah, you're so mean." I wonder what she's do if I said no. he obviously didn't want to figure out, so he closed it. "Just uh, um... Green tea." I bet she scared the waitress too. Wow, just a couple of seconds and she was already acting normal. Well, I guess she would be mad if I kept reading, so I have some time to spend. He started to look around, totally oblivious of the menu in front of him. So this is a restaurant? Looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:35 am

Already knowing what she wanted Amber put her menu down pushing it aside. "So Dante What are you ordering?" She asked then gazed out the big glass window, "wow this place is pretty cute right?" Amber asked him pointing at the big glass window. "I really like how they added a window here, dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:45 am

"Ordering?" What did that mean? Was he supposed to be giving someone orders? "Oh, yeah. It is." That's right, she was ordering that other girl around! As he started looking around for someone to order, something on the table caught his attention. "Oh, a book." He picked up the menu, and opened it. What is this? It's just a bunch of food.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 12:58 am

Giving a slow nod she looked at him with a confused look. "You never ate out before did you Dante?" Amber asked in suspicion, her gaze falling to the menu when he said 'book' "Thats not a book, its a menu where you order food from..?" She said slowly hoping that he would understand.

A muscular man approached the two that were chatting. Clearing his throught, "Ahem your drinks." He said putting the drinks down and laying out the straws, "May i get your order?" The waiter said giving a glance at Dante then at Amber.

Giving a bright Thank you smile Amber reached out for her lemonade, opening the straw eagerly and placing it into the tasty drink. "Oh yes, i would like some Frenchfries and Pasta please." She said smiling as the waiter wrote down her order on the notepad he carried.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:21 am

He shook his head. She acted like this was something normal to do. He actually didn't know what a restaurant was until he was twelve, and for some reason he had never experienced the joys of eating out before. Not even a fast food restaurant. "Menu." he whispered to himself. I should have known this wasn't a book! Well, even if it was it would have to be a kid's book. Those are boring! "Ah, thank yo-" he paused as he saw the almost giant man standing over them. "Thank y-y-y-you!" Man, he's intimidating! What happened to the girl, did he kill her? He took the tea from him, and placed it beside the menu. Damn, I couldn't even read it! So, pasta... I've got it! "I-I-I-I'd like s-some multi grain pasta p-please!" Is it over?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 1:35 am

Taking a nice long sip of her lemonade she let out a sigh of relief, her eyes sparkling showing she wanted more. Glancing at Dante "Uh you okay their Dante?" Amber asked a bit confused why he was acting so shaky.

With a grunt the waiter scribbled down what Dante wanted, ripping their page out. "Your food will be out shortly." He said gruffly before walking off towards the kitchen.

"I dont like the waiter so, not big of a tip." She laughed shrugging hoping that he would know that people give tips depending on the service. "So Dante how do you like the place? I love it so much i might get a job here." She smiled
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:32 am

Why did you use my name? What if he comes after me now?! "Y-Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Dante nervously glanced at the waiter, waiting for him to leave. "Thank you!" he said as the waiter left. Thank god, he's gone! He put his head on the table, and whispered, "I just want to lay here and die." He looked up at her when she mentioned the word tip. So do I get to tip him over or something? That would be great and all, but what would he do afterwards? Dante slid the scarf down, so he could actually drink his beverage. Picking out the straw, he slowly started to drink it. "Oh, it's fine." Should I tell her about the guy? "Eh? You know, eating the food is something different than making it."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 am

"Dont you think your being a little over Dramatic?" Amber asked a bit ammused, she was glad that hey went out to eat. So they both can know each other more, She shook her head lightly. "Uh no, tipping is the money you leave behind for the workers." She shrugged finishing her glass of lemonade, "Thats why you have to be nice to the customers." Amber whispered into Dantes ear, "Hey who said i wanted to be a cook?" She asked smiling.

A new attractive waitress with brown hair walked over. "Hi! Are things alright over here? Do you want me to get something for you two??" The waitress asked giving a warm and friendly smile, flipping the notepad to a new page and clicking her pen just in case.

"Oh, yes can i get a refill please?" Amber asked pushing her empty cup to the waitress, "Its Lemonade." She said and faked a smile but it seemed realistic enough. "So what about you Dante?" Amber asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:01 am

"What a shame, I was starting to warm up to the idea of tipping him over." What could he have really done? Hit him back? He couldn't do that, could he? He would lose his job for sure, and he wouldn't want to do that. I guess he doesn't get very good tips though. "Isn't that what they do? Cook the food and then deliver it to the table?" I guess they have some type of mailing system or something? If they don't cook it, how do they get it here so fast? "Oh, yeah. Could I get some more green tea please?" he asked as he raised his cup. Oh, I almost forgot! Amber is going to get so amazed by this! I told her my power, didn't I? Yeah, i'm sure I did. Okay, after the waitress leaves i'll show her!
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:13 am

"Did you not get a good look at him Dante? I mean even with your powers you wouldnt be able to beat him." Amber said letting out a laugh "They have cooks and people who give the food to you it makes things much easier if you think about it." She said raising an eyebrow. "Plus i think it would be fun working here."

"Alrighty! Ill be back with your drinks." The waitress smiled picking up their cups and vanishing into the kitchen. Leaving the two at the table,
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:18 am

Dante nodded as if he were listening, but really, he was watching the waitress. For some reason it looked like she was going slow. "Yeah, that's amazing." He finally started to listen as she finished. "Fun? How would it be fun? You'd have to work with that one guy. He'd probably kill you if you gave him a good enough reason." A smile quickly appeared on his face as the waitress left his view. From his pocket, he pulled out a small paper butterfly. "Take a good look at it Amber, and tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 3:27 am

Shrugging she gave a puzzled look, "i dunno, you shouldnt judge someone Dante." Amber said and winked "Why wouldnt it be fun? Dont i seem like i would work at a Resturant?" She asked though people may not think she would be good at it science shes so Small and skinny. "Oh um okay?" Amber Said trying to firgure out what in the world Dante was doing. "Ready?"

The large man Apperared once again carrying to plates of pasta and a side of fries with him. "Heres your order." He said roughly putting the two plates down infront of them. Turning and grabbing their two drinks putting them down also "enjoy." He said grumbling before he walked off again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forks & Spoons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forks & Spoons   Forks & Spoons Empty

Back to top Go down

Forks & Spoons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next