Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Building trust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

Building trust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:20 pm

"Wh-What?" Was he serious? She backed away from him, a disgusted look on her face. She was ready to just inject him with venom and leave him in the lake for his friends to find. "I swear, you're the worst type of person." All she wanted was for him to maybe act a bit weird, somehow hurt her to she could attack him. Was that too much to ask? Maybe just a bit of venom? "Could I bite your neck, just for a couple of seconds?" He probably would have thought it was a fetish or something, since he didn't know her power. It would be easy if he just agreed. It wouldn't even be that much.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 11:26 pm

"Chill out." Cameron spoke in a serious tone Jessica and her worrying and her judging was getting on Camerons very last nerve. "If you can joke around why can't i hmm?" He shrugged rasing his left eyebrow. "And if you were speaking the truth of watching me." Jessica was powerless against Cameron she didnt know much about him and didnt know what his mysterious power was. It seemed to give him advantage, "now i have a feeling you were watching me, and i want to know why." He tried to speak calmly but if she had been watching him it wasnt the first time.
~Chracters~
Building trust - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Building trust - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Building trust - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:02 am

"It's weird when you do it... And you can tell when I do it." It seemed pretty unfair to her. He would just play along with her, and ruin it. Maybe if she annoyed him to the point where he hit her, she could get a bit of venom in. Look at me, i'm trying to get someone to hit me just so I can kill him. What's wrong with this? She couldn't stop herself from laughing at that. "Don't flatter yourself , shorty. Why would I watch you? Wouldn't it be the other way around, pervert? If you knew my power, you would understand why i'm out here." That didn't really make sense. She was only an inch taller than him, not much of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:17 am

"Height doesnt really matter, does it?" What was this? Narrowing his eyes in slight suspision he had a feeling that this girl was itching for a fight. Now she wasnt making much sense not to him atleast. He gave a confused look to her. "And a girl watching a boy sure doesnt sound werid..?" He added sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:30 am

"It is if the girl watches you." she whispered. Why do I even talk to him? He always finds a way to irritate me. Well, it was also her fault. If she hadn't pressed herself against him, she could have avoided this conversation. It seemed like she was the cause for the weird conversations every time. The only time it was really his fault, was when he tripped and grabbed something he didn't need to grab.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:34 am

Sighing maybe this was time for a change in his way or something, "Anyways Jess- Jessica." He paused making sure that she was listening to him.. "Why not try to forget all those awkward werid moments and try to forgive and forget?" He shrugged holding out a hand and forced a nervous smile.
~Chracters~
Building trust - Page 2 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Building trust - Page 2 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Building trust - Page 2 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 12:58 am

She looked down at his hand, and back up at him. It didn't seem like a trick. The only thing she knew was fake was that weird smile of his. I can see one bad thing going on here... "Fine." She firmly grasped his handGet it?, and shook it. "If I see you do anything suspicious, I will come after you."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:07 am

He felt relieved he finally got his dorm mate to trust him. "Alright." He said giving a friendly shake back and a smile to. "So Jessica, do you like nick names?" He really wanted to call her Jess, he didnt really know why she was so against that name maybe because she hadnt trusted him or liked him back then.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:22 am

She shrugged. "Can't say I hate them." I guess we should have a rule or something. "One thing. I don't want anything weird to happen... Like what just happened a couple of seconds ago." Yes, she knew it was her fault, but it was also his for playing along like that.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 am

"Deal as long i get to call you jess, lets head back to the dorm." He said that last part kind of randomly he was getting a bit chilly by the lake and it looked like it was getting dark pretty fast. "You are in the dorm 204 for spring, right jess?"
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:50 am

What a waste of time. "You should know, you're in the same dorm." she said, taking the lead. She kind of liked them restarting, only because now she didn't have to apologize to him now. "Do you even know how to get out of here, or do you need my help again?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:00 am

He was just going to follow Jess back anyways, giving a nervous laugh he nodded "Heh yepppppppp..." Jess sure was smart. "I was going to follow you back anyways" he whispered that part he pointed at the trees "Alright lets go im cold!" He yelled but he had no idea what he was doing, that wasnt the way to go at all.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:16 am

"Other way." she said. Without waiting for him, she started to walk off in the direction of the dorms. He's acting pretty weird... I think I prefer the other version of him. He seems a bit too nice, and I don't like it. After a couple of minutes, she turned to look at him. He didn't seem different. Maybe his power messed with his head, and he had been using it the whole time? There had to be some reason for this.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:30 am

"Right." Turning Cameron walked after Jess he seemed happy, well cheery. What did she expect it was his first time in the woods, proably his last it was so cold and creepy, jessica was just sitting there and watching. Cameron what are you dping toughen the hell up you whimp, he scolded himself but made sure jess couldnt hear him.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 am

Yeah, he's definitely acting different. "Hurry up or i'll leave you behind." she said as she continued the walk back. She couldn't help but stare at all the webs in the trees. Had she really done that much? Sure, she lost control every now and then, but she didn't think there would be this much. I hoped he doesn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building trust   Building trust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Building trust
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2