Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I got a cat for my birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10277

I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 am

"You're not a very patient girl, are you?" Was she trying to spend more time with him, or something else? "Sure, but I don't know about the last one. Wouldn't that mean I would have to go into your room?" Just the thought of going into a girl's room made him a bit scared. Doing something like that wasn't something that was normal. "You understand why wouldn't want to do something like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:38 am

Amber didnt understand at all, science she was sharing her dorm with two other guys. She didnt see what was so horrible about it. "Well you got that right but i really dont have much things for two cats." Then she nodded slowly "Yeah but i share my dorm with two other guys so i dont really mind.."
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:46 am

"Well, it would be my first time in another person's room, especially a room that belongs to a girl. It'd be as weird for me as it would be for you." He had assumed that she would be embarrassed to do something like that, was he really wrong? Surely she knew how she felt. Wait a second, does this mean she lets two guys into her room whenever they want? Oh Amber, you dirty girl.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:56 am

Its not as if she had a choice to let them in they were her dormmates after all. Wait does this mean that Grant doesnt have roommates? Does he have a dorm all to himself..? Howd that happen. "Well i guess it would be pretty weird lets just go to rosebury and i can bring my cat out so you can meet her outside of my room, sound good?" She asked and thought it wasnt that bad of an idea that way Beansprout and Grant can meet her.
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:04 am

"Yeah, sure. That's better." Wait, did she just say her cat was a female? Maybe I should just get someone else to do it. Who knows how many ways her cat has to seduce Beansprout?! He's too young to be having sex! I'll just go with her to Rosebury, and when we get back i'll say I can find someone else. She'll understand, won't she? Or did she not know about the dangers of unsafe cat sex?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:10 am

"Okay Grant Should we start going to Rosebury?" Amber asked wondering whats going on in that confusing mind of his, but he did have a worried look on his face. "What are you worrried about Grant?" Amber asked when she noticed that his face expression grew bigger. Honestly what was bugging him this time?
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:17 am

Did she really have to ask? "Oh you know, unsafe cat sex is always unsettling." How could she not see something like this happening. "I don't want my beloved Beansprout to have sex. If anything, I would like them separated." Grant was acting like such a jerk because he thought of Beansprout as a son.... because he's a weird person.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:23 am

Amber didnt really know how Grant could think that, he sure was strange at times. "But my cats only a kit and she doesnt think or know what sex is." Plus wouldnt her cat be in the actuall danger? After all she would be the one to deliver these kits. But again that wont be happening. "And if you want them separted thats fine with me too." She shrugged but didnt know why he was acting this way in the first place after all i did promise to take good care of Beansprout.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:32 am

"O-Oh... That's right." I bet I look pretty stupid right now. Well, at least her cat wasn't going to tempt Beansprout with any sexual intentions. "Maybe if you had told me she was a kit." he whispered to himself. "Let's just... Go to Rosebury." He wanted to get it over with so this day could be over and she would forget about it. All this strange stuff, and that awkward thing about his eyes. Wait, my eyes? He was slowly piecing it together in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:38 am

"Alright, should we bring Beansprout with us or just put him in my dorm?" Amber asked wondering if Grant had firgured it out yet, wondering how he sees her. Wondering if their going to be more then 'just friends' but she had a strange feeling their going to stay friends. Considering that Grant had shown no intrest in her. She shook herself from her thoughts and pet Grants cats face.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 2:47 am

I need to be completely sure. I can't just ask her and have her think i'm weird. Maybe something will happen in Rosebury and I can get some confirmation. "Well, i'd like to know what breed my cat is, so let's bring him." This was going to be hard. What would happen if she found out his cat had been abandoned? She'll hate me if she finds out! He just had to keep acting like he bought him. "Do you need anything before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:01 am

"Oh sure seems like a good idea I never seen a cat like Beansprout before." Beansprout sure was a beautiful cat he had some intresting things about him that always catches Ambers eyes. "No i dont need Anything i think i have enough money." She said quickly checking "200 sound like its enough? I think were going to need at least three bags of catfood and lots of litterboxes." She completely forgot of how its going to smell horrible in her dorm, oh well her fault for getting a cat in the first place shes going to have to learn how to deal with it. She wasnt sure what her dorm mates would think of having three cats though.
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:14 am

"Are you sure?" had she forgotten about what she was wearing? Why does she carry two hundred dollars with her when she jogs? "I mean, you look a bit sweaty and all... And wouldn't you want to change? I wouldn't mind waiting for you." Just thinking about all the people who would stare at her made him a bit uneasy. Actually, would anyone look at her with lust? She was just a student. It's not like people were sick enough to hit on a student. Maybe they would think Grant was her boyfriend and not do anything?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:25 am

"Oh totally slipped my mind heh, mind if i take a quick shower to or something?" Amber asked giving him a small change sack. "Yeah all the money is in their most people dont suspect anything so." She shrugged thinking that 200 wasnt enough "i mean if thats not enough i can use my spare too."
~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:38 am

"I wouldn't have guessed either." He set the sack down beside him and took Beansprout. "It's enough. Now go on, i'll wait for you." he didn't think that it would be more than two hundred. A couple bags of food and some litter couldn't really be that much, could it? Maybe Having a cat is a bit too much for me? No, she's probably just trying to scare me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a cat for my birthday
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next