Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I got a cat for my birthday

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10277

I got a cat for my birthday Empty
PostSubject: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:38 pm

"This, is the court thingy." he said as he reached the Courtyard. He still felt sore from his battle with Ken, but he needed to get out of the infirmary. He had something to take care of. "Maybe it was called the food court or something like that." He set down a bundle of fur as it started to wiggle its way out of his arms. "Now, it's very important for you to learn that cats can't eat grass... Or was it they can eat certain types?" Best cat owner ever. As the grey and white cat started bouncing around, Grant sat down on the bricks that surrounded the fountain. He loved watching the cat, it was so cute! He picked the cat up, and started to pet him. "How am I going to do this? I barely know how to take care of you. Food, shelter, litter box, water, and the freedom of the outside. I know there's something else that i'm missing." This would be a good time for Roxie to come in. I guess Amy would do, and Amber. Regina? He suddenly stiffened as he thought about her. Breaking his bones? Oh wait, she has some gloves! Sebastian deals with Ken, he's a dog or something like that. What if none of them knew what to do? He didn't want to give up his cat. Oh, I bet the library has computers! I can check the internet! What if they only allow school research? "I don't want to give you up, but I might have to."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:19 pm

Amber strolled through the courtyard. Jamming out to some tunes that was on fullblast, she did this daily listening to her music as she walked/jogged through the academys beautiful courtyard. When she thought she saw the firgure of Grant up ahead Amber pulled out her earplugs then started to walk closer, "It is grant." She whispered to herself but he had something with him... "Grant! Hey!" She waved flashing a smile.

~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:51 pm

"Oooh, human contact!" This was exactly what he wanted. Thank you lord. He waved back, and set down his cat. If he was going to get help from her, he had to do it right. "Come over here for a second... Please." he called back. He got down to his knees, and slowly put his forehead against the floor. Is this how they really beg in Japan? Damn you internet! This was the only thing he had really learned from a computer during his youth. He had researched Japan for a school projected and did this in front of them. It only made things worse for him. "Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

"Uh..." Amber walked over blinking a bit confused what he was doing at first. "U-uh grant..?" She stopped in the middle of her sentence and tried holding back some laughter when he bent down onto the floor. Perking back up when he said something she slowly nodded, "Uh yeah i can hear you Grant, But whats this all about anyways..?"
~Chracters~
I got a cat for my birthday Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I got a cat for my birthday Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I got a cat for my birthday Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 pm

"Please tell me anything you know about cats." He slowly sat back up, and pointed at the cat that was rolling on the floor beside him. "I got him a couple days ago, and stuff happened. I have food and water and a litter box and all that stuff, what am I missing?" I hope she takes me seriously. "I mad a mistake. I don't know how to take care of him, but I want to keep him... Help me."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:01 pm

"Awwwwwwwwww Adorableee!" Amber squealed scrambling over eagerly stroking her hand down the cats back, not knowing much about cats she started thinking. "Umm.... Well, You need a name and every living thing needs love so that might help." Thinking a bit more she thought the libary might have some good advice. "Grant have you been to the libary? They might also have some good stuff." Amber suggested.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:08 pm

He nodded. This was good information. Well, most of it. "Then I shall call him Beansprout. It has been decided." He didn't even care about that last suggestion, he knew it wouldn't work. Even f it would, he didn't even know where the library was. "Wait, toys! Cats need toys right?" Where would I find cat toys though? Maybe I can find a store in Rosebury.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Amber didnt really like the name 'Beansprout' but she didnt say anything to offend him"Yeah cats need toys i have a few in my box i had a cat named Frosty back at home." She smiled remembering her little kitty playing outside in their bigyard. Always gazing out into the forest and one day never came back. "Im pretty sure rosebury has some stuff to, where did you even get Beansprout?" She almost gagged calling the cat by his or her name considering the fact that Amber always hated the vegetable Beansprout.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:27 pm

"I got him from this old guy at Rosebury." He had actually found him in a box by the school's entrance, but he couldn't tell her that. He had just opened his eyes, what was he to do? The cat was obviously abandoned, he couldn't just leave it. "Why, does it really matter?" Wait, what about diseases? He picked Beansprout up, and put him on his lap. He slowly started to stroke him, and said "I've been waiting for you Amber. Why don't you take a seat while you tell me about Frosty?" He needed the information if he was ever going to make Beansprout happy.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:35 pm

"Oh cute, hes just to cute!" Amber half squealed but beansprout actully looked as if he was in bad condition something by his personality told her that Grant was lying. Shrugging it off she beamed "oh so you wanna know about frosty?! Ok, well she was a beautiful sliver tabby with dazzling eyes. She was just a pretty kitty!" She continued her long story of how she got the cat and also gave some good advice without knowing.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:44 pm

What was that word she used? "Tabby?" He didn't know what that meant, was that a racist term for cats? Maybe she didn't really know how to take care of a cat. She did lose her cat, how much could she really have known? Taking the risk of sounding weird, he asked "Do cats need to be baptized? I just need to know." It seemed like a clever way to clean a cat after all. Beansprout had gotten mad at him for cleaning him, and almost scratched him, but he thought it might have been different if he had disguised it as a baptism.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm

"Its another type of a cat their not all the same you know.. Like people." She shrugged, pulling out her phone and putting a picture of Frosty on the screen, "This is what she looks like, here Grant." Amber said handing him her phone. Then shook her head in confusion, "uh Grant cats clean themselfs you know." She had to learn that the hard way when she tried to give her beloved frosty a bubblebath and she got scratched pretty bad on her leg. She let out a soft chuckle hoping that frosty was okay wherever she was.
~Chracters~
Occ; guess who 'Frosty' was?
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 10:59 pm

Like people? What did that mean? There had to be something behind those words. He took the phone from her, staring at the cat she called Frosty. "Wooow, Frosty is almost as cute as Beansprout!" Well, he had gotten a long scratch across his hand when he tried to clean him, but it was worth it. He sighed as he remembered that bath. Blood came out of his cut, which turned to acid, and he had to find a way to get Beansprout out without harming him. "Can I show you something, Amber?
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:08 pm

"Nahhh Frosty is THE cutest she makes Beansprout look like a stray." Amber laughed jokingly then got up to her feet and took Beansprout tickiling him on the nose which made the cat lick him. She liked how a cats tonge felt like spikes. "Sure what is it you got to show me Grant?" Amber asked assuming he wanted to take her somewhere so she got up carrying Beansprout with her. The name got cute when you got used to it.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 pm

This'll get her! He wanted to do it, but it would be weird. He had never done this before. He made Regina go through his shirt when she fixed his bone, but the would have never thought he would do this. He quickly took his shirt off and traced his finger around the huge bite marks on his shoulders. "I got these when I made Beansprout take a bath." His tone was completely serious, but he couldn't help but think there was something that gave it away. Oh, Beansprout's mouth it too small to make a bite this big.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got a cat for my birthday   I got a cat for my birthday Empty

Back to top Go down

I got a cat for my birthday
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next