Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Let the flowers grow~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

Let the flowers grow~ Empty
PostSubject: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Amber sat besides the fountian wearing a big sunhat. It was a beauitful sunny day with not a cloud in sight, also not a person in sight. Amber sighed cooling off next to the fountian and looking around the vast courtyard. "Where is everyone? Its such a nice day they should all be outside."

~Chracters~
Let the flowers grow~ Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Let the flowers grow~ Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Let the flowers grow~ Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500 
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Grey

Beata Bucks : 10649

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 2:51 pm

"I-I can agree with you." Shyly muttered a brunette, her violet eyes looking down at the stranger. It seemed to her she attended the school, and probably wasn't one of the staff here. Reaching her hand up she twirled her hair around her finger, looking at the ground in embarrassment, maybe she just wanted to be alone and she interrupted her peace. "I-I'm sorry if I interrupted your sense of peace..." She apologized.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Turning around the scrawny teen smiled "nope its fine i could use some company." She shrugged as she spoke then studied the other student. This girl seems like a newbie, why was the school getting so much new kids? "Im Amber, Are you new to the academy?" She asked then caught a glimpse of her pretty violet eyes quietly admiring them.

~Chracters~
Let the flowers grow~ Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Let the flowers grow~ Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Let the flowers grow~ Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500 
Back to top Go down
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:59 pm

"Ah yes I am. I am only looking around a little, trying to get familiar before I truly start schooling. Oh, I am Jane! Nice t-to meet you Amber." She greeted, holding her hand out, beckoning for Amber to take it. A shy smile painted across her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Amber doesnt show her true smile much but when she does she gets supper chinky. "So how you liking the school so far Jane?" She asked as she took her hand and shook it nice and firmly, "if you would like i can show you around a little, the school is big and you can get lost pretty easily." Amber said with a small chuckle as she pulled her hand back.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:14 pm

"I-It is pretty cool, but I can honestly relate... I should get a map sooner or later." She responded cheerfully. Drawing her hand back she pushed her hands into her pockets, rolled sleeve brushing against her brown satchel. Her violet eyes drawing away from the girl and around her surroundings. "I-I would like to take you up on the offer though, if you do not mind."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:23 pm

"Sure no problem." Amber said and shrugged and hopped back off the fountian quickly dusting herself off. "Right well where should we go first maybe the dorms?" She suggested starting to walk over to the big doors waiting for jane to catch up. She grunted a little because these doors were heavy, "go first."

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:34 pm

Jane nodded as she helped pushed the door slightly after entering, her eyes showing slight concern. "So uh... which dorms will we be looking at?" She asked quietly, pulling her hands out as her fingers traced her satchel, not really knowing whether or not to keep her hands in her pockets or out. The classic decision making.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:40 pm

"Well well...um" Amber didnt know much about the school either she just started about a week ago and placed into the Autumn house less then 24 hours ago. "Well for your first week you stay in the Initiates dorms then you get placed into another dorm." She said shrugging "So we should go to the initates first to get you setteld in then we can go to my dorm okay with you jane?" Amber asked pushing opening another door.

~Chracters~
Back to top Go down
Grey

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 10:53 pm

"Ah, okay Amber!" She shyly exclaimed, trotting to catch up with her. She pushed her hands into her pockets, again.

OOC: SHooorrtttt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the flowers grow~   Let the flowers grow~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the flowers grow~
Page 1 of 1