Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Around the Lake

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Falcon

Falcon

Beata Bucks : 11527

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:13 am

Wow, was it hot. With a temperature in the high eighties, Ashleigh could already feel a bead of sweat run down the bridge of her nose. This was probably Al Gore's fault. Trying to beat the heat into submission, the purple-haired lass had forgone the typical choice of the school's public pool to partake in some lake swimming. With a towel draped across her shoulder, she let out a soft sigh. It would've been easy to just run to the forest to get at the lake, but it was too hot, and she felt lazy anyway.

It was cooler in the forest, which was a relief. The trees created a canopy to keep most of the sun from burning her fair skin. After making her way through the copse of trees, the river was revealed to her, shimmering in its cool glory. A smile broke out on her face as she made her way to the edge of the water and dipped in a toe to test the temperature. It was cold-ish, which would make for a perfect swimming temperature. She dropped her towel haphazardly on the ground a few feet away from the water's edge, then crossed her arms at her waist and pulled her plain white t-shirt over her head, allowing it to lie on top of the towel. Now free of her outer clothing, all that adorned her curvaceous figure was a purple bikini, and she knew that her fine figure would have everyone staring, if, you know, there were actually any people there. It didn't matter to her though, as she slipped a hand into her top and pulled out her room keycard, bending over to let it hide between her shirt and the towel. Alright, now she could finally dive in.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10510

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 am

Amy Rose ran through the forest, carrying her flip flops and running as fast as she could in her pink and white spotted bikini. She giggled and rushed onward despite the heat. All the while, Amaya was jogging at a steady pace trying to keep her sister in sight in her own red and black spotted bikini. Her flip flops, black leather gloves, and red military jacket were on.
And just as Amy Rose saw the lake, she dropped her flip flops and flower-covered beach towel to do a cannonball into the lake.
Amaya soon got to the lake and sighed and leaned against a tree, panting. Her sister was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:28 am

Jordans foot prints went through the forest and stopped right infront of the giant sparkling crystal lake. He seemed a bit relaxed for once, like he was enjoying himself. It was a picture perfect place to be, a beautiful giant sparkling lake surrounded by a large peaceful forest. He tried his best to ignore the other sounds like running and splashing, laughter. 'Huh?' Jordan looked up noticing others came to the lake to cool down. His moods changed rather quickly and was thinking about to do something cruel to make these others leave. "Maybe i can freeze part of the lake..." He thought then walked closely by Ashleigh hoping that she wouldnt notice a suspicious blue haired boy.

~Chracters~
Around the Lake Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Around the Lake Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Around the Lake Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:45 am

Amy Rose reemerged from the water with a bright smile on her face, and raised her arms up. "Ah, this feels so nice!" she said happily.
"Amy, I almost lost you," Amaya said, somewhat warning-like.
"But you didn't!" she replied. "Come on in!"
Amaya removed her own flip flops and dipped her feet in the water. "Maybe in a bit. I'm happy here for now."
"Suit yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 am

Just as she was about to dive in, the sounds of people running through the forest reached her ears. Turning on the spot, a rather exuberant girl burst from the trees and did a cannonball into the lake, with another more-winded female right behind her, though she refrained from the water. Well, it looked like she wouldn't be alone here after all. And yet, immediately after turning around, she found there was yet another person here: a blue-haired boy in strange - for summer, anyway - garb attempting to sneak by her, or at least that's how it appeared.

"I doubt you're going to be able to swim well in that," she mentioned, giving the boy a teasing grin. "You might want to consider shedding some layers."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 7:43 pm

Swim? Jordan never really considered going for a swim at the lake. especially because their were other little creatures and people he would be sharing it with. He cringed just thinking about it, plus he wasn't much of a swimmer in the first place.

Shedding some layers..? Its not like the boy had anything under his clothes, did she want to see his body? Or maybe she was just giving some helpful advice. "I don't know how to swim" He lied, he did know how to swim. He just didnt want to tell her even though it seemed werid he was at a lake after all.

Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 8:30 am

Amy Rose giggled and splashed around a bit. Then she noticed the others. "Hey, everyone! Come on in, the water's great!"
Amaya sighed. Her little sister was so energetic...
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:55 am

Ashleigh gave the boy an exasperated look. How could he not know how to swim? Shouldn't he have learned already? "Well, you'll have to learn sometime, right? I can teach you, if you want." Without looking back towards the water, the purple-haired vixen began walking backwards towards the lake's edge, until finally, just as she would step into it, she jumped backwards and touched down into the water with a splash. Breaking the water's surface, she looked back at the boy. "You in or what?"
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Beata Bucks : 11011

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:37 pm

Coming to the lakes clearing, Rosie stopped for a second and looked around at all the people. Eh, whatever, she'll just go ahead and try to make friends. Setting her towel down, Rosie took off her shirt, a mint green gem on a necklace bouncing back against her skin. It seemed to glow in the sun, reminder her of her best friends own power. Taking off her shorts next, she slowly went into the water. Nodding to the kids that were already in.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 1:39 pm

"Anyone wanna swim with me?" Amy asked as she floated in the water. She wanted to use her energy! Meet new people, maybe, and cool off while having fun! And Amaya wasn't being fun, just sitting at the water's edge.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 6:49 am

Figuring that the boy would decide whether he'd join or wouldn't join on his own now, Ashleigh decided to get a bit of swimming in finally. Backstroking easily across the water, the purple-haired lass gave a quick wave to the new female entrant to the lake before tapping the black-haired girl on the shoulder as she swam past, grinning at her. "Way ahead of you!" Swimming was a lot slower than running, obviously - something about viscosity or density or Newton or something - but she still felt pretty comfortable cutting swathes through the water, plus she looked damn good while doing it too. Maybe she should try surfboarding... I'd need waves, though. I bet someone has that power.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 8:29 am

Amy giggled and swam beside the girl, trying to catch up. "Yay!" she cheered, laughing some more. "I'm Amy Rose, by the way!" the teen said as she caught up a little.
Amaya gave a small smile as she watched her sister have fun and make more friends. She'd keep her distance, though.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Beata Bucks : 11011

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Rosie paused at the girl called Amy spoke to the other girl in the lake already. She had the urge to shift into her wolf form, but not only would she not be able to communicate with them anymore. Just barks and eye contact. "Hey guys." she quickly spoke, not quite sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Falcon

Falcon

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 6:44 am

"I'm Ashleigh! Your name sounds a bit familiar..." Ashleigh stopped swimming and allowed the girl to catch up, keeping herself afloat in the lake as she looked over towards the quieter girl. It was clearly up to her to make her feel more welcome. She swam over to her and gave her a smile, bobbing up and down in the water like a buoy. "We won't hear you very well if you stay here, you know. Why don't you come out and swim with us? We don't bite, probably." She gave a quick glance over at the other female and called out, "Hey, do you bite?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Amaya gave an evil smirk. "Yeah, I bite pretty hard. I'm like a hippo in the water. You might not think it, but I'm deadly."
Amy shouted, "Stop being a sourpuss! Make some friends, Amaya!"
"What? I do bite!" she shouted back.
Her sister giggled. "When you eat, sure!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Around the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Around the Lake   Around the Lake Empty

Back to top Go down

Around the Lake
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next