Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8627

I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Empty
PostSubject: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am

Walking towards the stables, Amber took a big wiff of the fresh air before opening the doors to the stinky stables. Though the smell went up her nostrils amber smiled she always had a love for horses they were amazing animals after all. Going over to a pretty white horse that was eating, Amber pulled up a chair and sat down. Stroking Charms mane with her fingers.

~Chracters~
I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10211

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:56 am

The same stranger from the cafe kept a distance from the other girl, but still stayed close. It seemed she was a student, but that didn't mean she wasn't a murderer. A mistake the stranger made was instead of the heavy clothes that disguised her body, she wore normal clothes. It was obvious she was a girl now, even if this murderer hadn't figured it out yet, she would soon. As a replacement, she had a long black cape on that touched the ground. As the suspected murderer went into the stables, the stranger gasped as she tried to figure out what was happening. Is she planning on killing the horses?! She ran up to the door of the stables, and peeked in. She instantly started to gag as the smell hit her nose.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:05 am

The hose huffed turning its head away from her hand. "Whats wrong?" Amber asked trying to pet the horse again but she just backed away. Amber paused looking at the door she felt as if someone had been watching her. Getting up from the chair she walked up to the door slowly hoping she would catch a glimpse of whoever had been watching her.

~Chracters~
I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500

Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:20 am

She shook her head, she could get through this. She peeked around the door again. Oh no, She's coming! She looked around, trying to find a hiding spot. Every good hiding spot was too far away, she would be here soon. Panicking, she fell to the floor. Without a doubt, she would get caught, and maybe stabbed.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:28 am

Opening the door Amber looked at the girl laying on the floor blinking, "Why does she look so fimiliar...?" She thought to herself, shaking herself from her thoughts she bent down a concerned look on her face "Hey you okay...?" Amber asked giving her, her hand to help her up.

~Chracters~

Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:37 am

The girl sat up, and started to back away. "D-D-Don't you try anything! I know what you've been doing, you won't be able to stab me!" she tried disguising her voice, but failed miserably. Oh no, my cape! She picked her cape up and wrapped it over her head, hiding her hair. She pointed at the opposite girl, and almost yelled "Prepare yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:43 am

The concerned expression changed turning into more of a puzzled look. "What ive been doing?" Amber asked had this girl been watching her for awhile? Her cheeks seemed to get a peachy red then blinking again her confused face grew. "Stab you? Prepare yourself?" Had this girl see me as a threat..? She flinched backwards as she threw her cape around her hair quickly covering it. Who the hell was this girl..

~Chracters~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:53 am

"Yes I know what you've done. I saw you and three others, no doubt trying to kill poor initiates. I shall be the hero this school needs, prepare yourself for a rumble!" as she spoke, she realized how stupid she actually sounded. It doesn't matter, as long as I can save the people here it won't matter. "To make the fight fair, I'll take my mask off." She put her hand on her mask, waiting for her opponent's answer.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:01 am

"A rumble? Hurt innocents? Others?" Amber studied the girl she didn't want a fight, she didn't want this girl to think the worst of her. "H-hey!" She said putting her hands up looking like an idiot. "Theres no need for a fight, why don't you ask me some questions and i can explain things." Amber suggested trying not to shake or sound frightened.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:07 am

"Okay, where did you hide the bodies?" Even if she did offer to answer questions, she didn't need to let her guard down. At any moment she could go for the kill. "Did you burn them?" She kept thinking of ways she could hide or dispose of the body, burning them was the first to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

"Burn? Bodies ugh..." How many times have she had to say this? She facepalmed herself looking back at her, maybe this girl had been watching to many crime shows and making her brain go wacko. "For the last time im not a fucking killer." She said shaking her head a bit "What other questions do you have?" Amber asked
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:22 am

"Wow, a killer and foul mouthed. I bet the boys are just crawling over you. Okay, another question. Why did you do it?" She felt like one of the detectives that she read about. What was his name? Shamrock Hollie? Sherdock Petrock? No, that last one mad no sense.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:27 am

"Boys crawling over me...?" Amber gave a small chuckle a bit flattered she scoffed in annoyance "Look. I didnt kill anyone. Plus the only guys i know and my friend." She said narrowing her eyes a bit knowing that this girl was crazy, maybe she could warm up to her by going on a horse back ride. "Hey you can ask me more questions later. Do you like riding horses?"
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 3:39 am

"Changing the subject already?" She shook her head. Even if she did like riding horses, she wouldn't want to get on one with someone who would kill her. "You see, horses..." She took a long dramatic pause, and continued "Killed my family." She looked off into the distance as if she was thinking about something, and turned back to her. "No they didn't, I just don't like horses. Horses, just like you, can kill anyone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.   I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though. Empty

Back to top Go down

I've always been a horse lover, get over the smell though.
Page 1 of 1