Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Just Practicing and Relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11659

Just Practicing and Relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:54 pm

It was pretty early in the morning when Penny had gotten up and headed towards the forest. She had been focusing on trying to contain her power and even use it like she was supposed to, so she wanted to come and see just how much she could do. She had got rather deep into the forest before finding a good clearing not too far from the lake nearby. It was the perfect spot with perfect shade and a cool temperature for the surprisingly hot summer. Sitting down next to a large pine tree, she leaned her head back and took a deep breath. The nice, comfortable air felt good in her lungs. The bugs that began to fly around her were a bit annoying, but this was great.

After a few minutes of simply sitting, Penny brushed her hand around in the leaves that surrounded her. It took her a second, but she finally found a small flower sticking out of the ground. It was small and pretty, but it had come from a weed, so she wasn't too concerned when she snapped the stem and twisted it around in between her thumb and her index finger trying to get a better look. The five tiny petals were stunning, but she needed to practice. Concentrating as much as she could on the flower, she tried her best to try her actual poison touch. She had been practicing with professors, and now she wanted to test it for herself. The more she concentrated, the weaker she began to feel until within a few seconds, the flower slowly began to wilt and wrinkle, its petals falling off and dying. As soon as she was satisfied, Penny stopped and observed her work. "I think that worked pretty well..." she muttered tiredly as the rustle of leaves stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 11:51 am

Penny had not been alone in the forest, a brown wolf slipped from behind the tree carrying a rather large rabbit in her jaws.  But this was no ordinary wolf, it was a student from Beata Academy. And that student's name was Amber. Pasusing when she saw penny in the forest alone she thought maybe a little scare would be fun. Dropping the rabbit Amber lept out at Penny curling her lips back into a snarl her amber eyes glowing as she beared her large rabbit blood stained fangs.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:30 pm

It only took a second for Penny to whip her head around at the sound of the wolf growling and let out a loud scream as she jumped to her feet and backed away as fast as she could. Quickly taking less than a second to glance behind her, she stuck her hand out between her and the wolf, hoping to God that at that moment that her powers would work. If she could only concentrate enough.. but that was the problem. There was a giant freaking wolf standing only feet away from her. She could feel her heart pumping loudly in her ears as she tried to find a way to escape. "You.. You better stay back if you know what's good for you!!" she shouted at the animal.
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

The brown wolf backed off more then a few feet, slowly transforming into a scrawny brunette. Clearing her throught she pounded her fist to her neck a few times, it took her awhile to speak again a werid side effect. "S-sorry didnt mean to scare you that much.." Amber said shrugging a bit trying to hold back a laugh. "My names Amber."

~Chracters~
Just Practicing and Relaxing Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Just Practicing and Relaxing Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Just Practicing and Relaxing Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:05 pm

As she watched the wolf transform, it took her more than just a few minutes to calm down. But when she saw that it was only a girl, she had to take a few deep breaths to calm herself down, yet her adrenaline was still pumping. All she could do was prop herself with her hands on her knees and her head facing the ground. "What the hell..." she breathed between breaths. "I'm.. I'm glad you can be so calm over this." She told Amber before finally looking up. "Good to meet the girl who almost killed me... I'm... I'm Penny."
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:12 pm

She didnt think that it will scare her so much to almost give her a heart attack, "Sorry penny I didn't mean to scare the shit out of you." Amber spoke walking up to her and giving her a hand to help her back up. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 6:51 pm

OOC: sorry, I shall post now ;u;

The blonde nodded, although it took her a moment before she reluctantly took the girl's hand and stood up. Quickly brushing herself off, she looked around, spotting her wilted flower before looking back at Amber. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad that you aren't actually a blood-thirsty wolf." she sighed, finally completely calming herself down. "So... Amber, what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Practicing and Relaxing   Just Practicing and Relaxing Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Practicing and Relaxing
Page 1 of 1