Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

Beata Bucks : 8693

Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. Empty
PostSubject: Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.   Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:21 pm

This Journal belongs to -Amber Brook Howler
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.   Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:49 pm

~Entry Number 1~ 2014-07-05

Dear journal,

As i open the first few pages of this journal i'm just going to explain my wonder life at Beata Academy. Today was my first day at the academy and it was breath taking. The entrance had you think that this is a beautiful school, but when you open the doors it just seems like a dream! Like a school where only snobs and rich people go to. My parents were right about this place, i mean its pretty much flawless! They have great teachers/good classes/nice people/and a exellent teaching technique!

I  met some very helpful people at my first day and some good friends too. When i first firgured out i was enrolling i was angry with my parents. They were just trying to help me firgure out who i really am. And now? Now i know that this school will truley help me in everything! My gift, grades, school, life.. I think that pretty much covers everything right? I just wanted to say, im excited for whats coming to me. A great adventure awaits some where out there!

~Amber Brook

~Chracters~
Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. Brunettes%20clouds%20dress%20katana%20grass%20green%20eyes%20short%20hair%20white%20dress%20skyscapes%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ban_www.wallpaperno.com_8 Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. Pirate_anime_boy_by_Believe_in_music Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. Tumblr_mve4n9Trah1sk1rjvo1_500
~Amber Brook Howler~Cameron Finn Howler~Jordan Blake Shaw~

Last edited by Cryst on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal
Princess Cry Cry
Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.   Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 7:37 pm

~Entry Two~2014-07-07

Dear journal,

Hey journal sorry i havent wrote in here yesterday i was busy, anyways i bumped into new people today. It was intresting i met a cute boy on the rooftop and he told me about his "Acid touch." Yeah hes totally cute though i emberrsed myself infront of him, and i met these two other girls that are sisters, their really nice and have intresting powers. The classes aren't bad as well just hard to keep up, not very good with keeping up with homework. Oh and we have a test tomorrow, somebody just kill me now.

~Amber Brook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.   Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal. Empty

Back to top Go down

Amber Brooks life written on soft papers of a journal.
Page 1 of 1