Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Valerie Fowler's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly

Holly

Beata Bucks : 11072

Valerie Fowler's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 4:25 pm

Dear Journal,
I've secured this book with a lock, to keep everything within private. I thought this place would be awful, but it's actually rather nice. I've made a couple of friends already, and I look forward to developing relationships, skills, and my 'gift'.
It seems to be a curse more than that, though. I can see auras, tell how people feel - and as a result, I'm quite empathic. It makes being in large groups very difficult, though it's not too strong yet.
Thank you for listening to my ramblings,
Valerie Fowler

Last edited by Holly of Embers on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:47 pm

Dear Journal,
I met a lot of people today. It's been a good day, I think. I saw an aura I colour I don't quite understand... I want to find out what it means.
And I want to make more friends, too. This place has been paradise so far.
Amber and Amy Rose were both really nice, and Cherry's here too. Cameron seems nice as well.
I want to get to know everyone better.
I'm not sure how things will keep changing, but it's already so different from home, it's perfect!
Sincerely,
Valerie Fowler

Hehe, little sis, you do know I can pick locks, right? ~ Cherry
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:50 pm

Dear Journal,
Cherry got into you earlier, as I'm sure you noticed. It's been fun here so far.
I'm not sure what I feel with these guys, but... I like it.
Also, I went out and got Cherry her own journal today. I wonder if she'll notice?
Sincerely,
Valerie Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 5:08 pm

Dear Journal,
Yesterday was really interesting! Cherry was teaching me about aura and plants, when we ran into some guy in the conservatory! It was full of snow, too... He got Cherry mad and he wasn't very nice either. Cherry and I went to an actual garden later. We also met another person recently, Destiny. Her aura core is black. She seems nice enough, and her power is cool, but Cherry says it's dangerous.
Sincerely,
Valerie Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 12:11 am

Dear Journal,
I think I'm starting to really like one of my friends. I don't know what to think about this, or what to say around him, or anything!
Sincerely,
Valerie Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 1:39 am

Dear Journal,
I have a new roommate now! Her name is Pepper, and she's adorable!
See, I don't know how Amber got two cats, but she called me and asked me to keep one, so I did, and now I have Pepper! Cherry says she wants a cat called Salt, to be a pair. But Pepper is really sweet, and so cute! Amber named hers Thor. I hope Pepper and I are great friends.
Sincerely,
Valerie Fowler
Back to top Go down
Holly

Holly

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 11:40 pm

Dear Journal,
Cameron asked me to meet with him at Diane's Hill tomorrow. I already arranged for Cherry to watch Pepper. I just don't quite trust my kitten when left alone after the incident with Cherry's fried chicken.
I'm so lucky to have so many friends, and a cute pet, and a sister willing to watch said cute pet while I meet with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valerie Fowler's Journal   Valerie Fowler's Journal Empty

Back to top Go down

Valerie Fowler's Journal
Page 1 of 1