Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Strangers [P1]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

Strangers [P1] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strangers [P1]   Strangers [P1] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 10:40 pm

Anke let Elodie speak for her, peering around at the scenery and taking in its offerings with all her senses. She listened to the Americans speak in English, perfect English that she rarely heard so much of. She discerned the sound of a horse whinnying, and was suddenly agog to discover its origins come morning. She scented the fresh aroma of pine from the trees around her, and basked in the glow of the antiquated lampposts. Sofia was more modernized despite its antediluvian origins, its campus renovated often due to its once high student count and its affordable tuition. It had only recently become a problem when students became sparser. Anke made a note to remember what she was taking in, understanding its value for a later time.
There was a pause before the German snapped out of her trance, realizing that she had been addressed. "Oh! Jemanden um...erm...I apologize." she stumbled a little in an attempt to not seem hesitant or insincere in complementing the school. "Your campus is gorgeous, Fräulein. Or, erm, Miss. It is a shame that we live so far away."
Her desire to speak her mother tongue was evident. English was not an everyday language for her, and it was a tire to keep up with it after a full day of communication with it.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Shadow

Beata Bucks : 11593

PostSubject: Re: Strangers [P1]   Strangers [P1] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 pm

"France and Germany? That's pretty awesome!" she said, and suddenly their accents made sense. Not that it really mattered all that much. What was really strange, though, was the fact that Anke just called her 'miss.' That was odd. "Oh no, you can just call me Penny. I am in no way a 'miss,'" she told them as they came to the first building. It was the summer dorm since it was the closest to the hallways of the offices and classrooms. She wasn't exactly sure which room the headmaster wanted her to put the girl in, but she decided that any empty room worked. Walking into the large building, she headed down a short hallway until she reached a door in which she shoved one of the keys into, opening the door to reveal a kind of small dorm room. "This is a summer dorm. I can't remember who Mr. Wright said was staying in here, so you can choose."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy
Bottom Pillow
Sleepy

Beata Bucks : 12292

PostSubject: Re: Strangers [P1]   Strangers [P1] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Elodie came to a stop beside her. "That would be me, Madame," she said, glancing into the open door. She took a ginger step inside and turned on her heel to face her two companions. The same sleepy smile hung on her lips as she looked from one girl to the other. "I believe this is goodnight for now. Au revoir, Anke, and thank you for your help, Penny. It was very nice to meet you." She gave a tiny bow of her head before taking a small step back. "Nous parlerons plus dans la matinée. Bonne nuit."

She disappeared out of view, and the door swung gently forward and closed with a click.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Admiral of the SS Sexbang
Jay

Beata Bucks : 8663

PostSubject: Re: Strangers [P1]   Strangers [P1] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Anke watched her friend disappear with a nervous quietude, before calling after her: "Ne pas se faire des amis! Nous ne sommes pas séjourner longtemps!"
Once more she hushed, gripping the black suitcase before her, alone with Penny. Bonne nuit. she mouthed, but her friend was long gone.

Smiling sweetly at their guide, she spoke once more. "I believe I am going to the Spring Dorms, correct, Penny?" she asked, testing the American name on her lips. It came out oddly with the German accent, and Anke decided to refrain from addressing the girl by name. It wasn't something meant for German mouths. It sounded silly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers [P1]   Strangers [P1] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strangers [P1]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: