Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Amy's Search [open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10214

Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:35 pm

I hope Regina doesn't see us like this. "Who's Amaya?" He hadn't really been told anything about her. All he knew was that she was Amy's sister, but not much else. He felt like he needed to know for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

Beata Bucks : 10513

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 1:38 pm

"Oh! Amaya's my big sister. She's taken care of me for the past year, which was pretty hard with both of us in school and she only has a driving permit. She's not upbeat like me, but she's got a pretty big heart, too," Amy Rose explained. Amy Rose found her sister hard to explain. She had a cold shell and a warm heart, which was an interesting mix, but one she couldn't quite place. Her shell had holes. She herself was nearly the opposite: an open book with very few plugs.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:01 pm

"So she's pretty important to you..." He thought about what it would have been like if he had a brother or sister. Amy must have had a pretty good life so far. Her sister obviously took care of her. I wonder what it would have been like if I had someone with me... Either way, they would end up like everyone else. "What would you do if something happened to her?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Amy Rose smiled. "Oh, then I'd do whatever it takes to save her. Even if I had to use my power. I love my sister." She giggled. "But she can take care of herself better than I can, so I'm more worried about her having to save me!" Amy Rose had a flicker of remembrance for the one thing Amaya would probably never tell her, but set it aside. She'd share the secret of finding her power when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:21 pm

"You and your sister scare me, even though I haven't met her." Just knowing they could make him commit suicide at any moment made him feel uneasy. He knew Amy wouldn't, but he couldn't say the same about her sister. "So, how was it? Growing up with a sister?"
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Amy Rose giggled. "You shouldn't be afraid of me. I wouldn't ever hurt you, and I trust you." She sighed. "But growing up with her was a bit rough. We had our downs, but she was always there for me. She loved me so much. Then our parents disappeared, out of the blue. Amaya didn't talk to me for a week. It started our year together until we came here. We're like twins, nearly inseparable, even if we're nearly complete opposites."
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 3:09 pm

"Complete opposites?" He didn't want to meet Amaya anymore. He had thought she would be almost like Amy with a couple differences, but he didn't expect them to be opposites. He liked Amy's personality, but the opposite of that would be too much for him to handle. Just thinking about Amaya made him shiver. No, she can't be that bad. She said nearly complete opposites, not complete.
Back to top Go down
Tart

Tart

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:15 am

Amy Rose nodded. "Mm-hm! I'm really happy and upbeat and outgoing, but Amaya's much more reserved and gloomy. She's really protective, like me, but tends to think before she acts. I usually don't." She giggled. "People have said we're comical together, because we have little arguments about silly stuff. You should hear us talk about comic books!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amy's Search [open]   Amy's Search [open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amy's Search [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4