Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Housewarming of 407 [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10216

Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Grant? Ken thought, blinking back a bit of surprise. Well, sure he figured Sebastion had other friends. Other friends of both genders. He'd be stupid if he thought that Sebastion only hung out with him. So why was he suddenly feeling uncomfortable?
Maybe it was because this "volunteer nurse" was touching his friend's chest so tentatively.
Ken nearly slapped himself in the forehead at that thought. She was doing her job. What was he thinking? Hell, Sebastion might not even be...

The Autumn shook his head quickly once as he realized he had glanced over to look at was Regina was pulling out from her bag, and he had started biting his lip at some point. Releasing his bottom lip, he ignored the small feeling of a drop of blood trying to push its way out and looked at Regina. "So...What type of nurse-volunteer did you say you were? Like, all-around?" He asked, not really sure where the question came from but figuring it seemed normal enough.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11690

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Regina took a moment to glace up to see who was addressing her, looking back down into her bag as soon as she noticed it was the other, dark haired boy. "I specialize in bones, it's one of the only good things I get out of my gift..." she explained. She moved her full attention back to her patient, giving him a quick once-over. "Sebastian, I'm going to have to get you to remove your shirt for this, I've got to make sure that I only touch the hurt bones, I might harm the ones that are already in good shape if you don't." She delivered the news pretty nonchalantly, figuring that it wouldn't have that much of a significance.

Sebastian froze immediately at her order, his mouth not able to form words as his face started to grow redder by the second. He was just about to refuse her whole heartedly when he happened to think back over her words. Well I'd much rather not come out of this worse off than when I started off... The blonde regained his composure just enough to unbutton his shirt and slide it off of his arms using his powers, as not to hurt his arm by moving it again. He couldn't bring himself to even steal a glance at Ken, not like this.
He was driven out of his thoughts at the sudden coldness of Regina's bare hands touching individual ribs with great care and precision. He felt immediate relief at the touch and, when she was finished, straightened up without any pain in his torso, save for the over shot muscles.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 11:30 am

Ken shrugged, not having any idea how to respond to that. He didn't know this girl like Sebastion did; but after watching her work as she gently poked at the other Autumn's bones, he figured her gift had something to do with fixing broken bones.
Wait a second. Sebastion's shirt was off. Ken just now noticed it.
Yet he had been subconsciously staring.

Ken looked away quickly so that neither the girl or Sebastion himself could see his face, and brought a hand up to cover the lower half of it. When he moved his hand away from his red-as-hell cheeks, his eyes widened to see a bit of blood on them. Was he really getting a nosebleed? Over this? No; it had to be coincidental.
The Autumn quickly stood up without looking at the others and walked calmly out of the room to go get some tissues from his own bedroom. He came back a few moments later with a tissue held to his face and a flustered expression worn, though he looked like he was trying to hide it.
"So, um...What's the damage? I think the Office said something about a few other people coming up soon, but I didn't pay much attention, in all honesty." Ken said rather casually for his and their situations.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11690

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:42 am

Regina gave Sebastian one last scan with her eyes before nodding in acceptance and turning to face her bag. "I think I've taken care of everything that I can, there should be another nurse over here soon to see to his external wounds." She was extremely calm in this situation, which also made her very susceptible to the feeling of tension and heat surrounding her. When she looked up at the dark haired boy she sprung into action. "Oh no! Are you ok?! Great, now someone else will have to be taken care of! Maybe I should call this in to so that the other nurse will know?" her words came out in a hurried and worried fluster as she rose to her feet to try and examine the other boy more closely.

Sebastian touched his own ribs, smiling as they no longer hurt and when he found he could stand on his own with hardly any pain coming from his torso. His moment of pleasure was soon spoiled when Regina became hysterical towards Ken. "Oh no, Regina, there's no need for any of that haughty nonsense!" he said with a roll of his eyes as he approached the two, "It look's like it's just a little nosebleed-" The blonde gained a realization as the words left his mouth. Sure, it took him a moment to put two and two together, making him blush madly at his realization. Please let this be a normal thing for him...! he pleaded in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:42 am

"'Tis just a mosebleed." He half-said, half-mumbled over the hand hiding his face and most of the blood. He shrugged as if it were nothing and grabbed another tissue out of his pocket. Good thing he brought a few extras from his room. The embarrassed, flustered Ken quickly wiped away the remaining blood with a few quick swipes of the tissue, then proceeded to calmly dunk the used ones into a nearby trash can. Great; this room just got moved into and Sebastion's previously empty trash can was filled for the first time by Ken's nose-blood...Because apparently Ken doesn't know how to control his hormones from a simple fleeting look at his friend's chest. Seriously. This was an off day for everyone, apparently.

Ooc: ppsssstt...Sleepy. Over here. Save us from these random awkward posts that we're making to pass time for the office people to pop up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housewarming of 407 [Closed]   Housewarming of 407 [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Housewarming of 407 [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2