Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

birds of a feather, flock together || fro~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

Beata Bucks : 11185

birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ Empty
PostSubject: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 9:56 pm

Sharp footsteps boomed down the marble hallways, as Noa Latterlyn made her way to her dorm. She was exhausted from a long day of reading and had finally forced herself to actually come back to her dorm room and get some sleep. It was only seven o'clock too, but to be fair she had stayed up late doodling. Lately she had found herself with a little too much alone time. Noa rarely ever saw her roommates, much less anyone other than the librarian. It seemed as though people had other things to do, it was summertime after all and people were on vacation or on some super cool mission. Her mother wouldn't allow Noa to go on any missions because they made her nervous. Like, she had signed up to go to Hawaii, but as soon as her mother found out, she yanked her from the mission nearly days before the set day to leave.

Finally she reached her dorm room and felt around her pockets in search for her room key. Only it struck her immediately that she had left them inside. Tired, frustrated, and hungry, Noa slid down so that she was sitting down with her back leaning against the door. It looked like she'd just have to wait it out until her roommates arrived. Noa leaned her head back so that it rested against the door, and closed her eyes. Soon after her seconds of resting, she heard faint footsteps in the distance and although she kept her eyes closed, she figured it was her roommate. She was eternally grateful, because she was in desperate need of sleep. But it seemed that sleep might have to wait a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Jayden hadn't done anything particularly exciting as of late. He got a dog, helped his mom in the infirmary a lot. (And by a lot he meant all day. Seriously. Don't get Ds in history, you'll get your ass grounded.) His mother had actually just gotten rid of him, after that Ethan kid woke up. Him and the pink haired girl seemed to be having some weird moment, so he was no longer needed. Thank God, because if he had to be in the infirmary for another day, he just might fall into a coma himself.

He had been heading towards his dorm with his hands stuffed in his pocket. When he made it to his room he would probably end up crashing, or playing with Skittles, or maybe finally go talk to-

Noa. Speak of the devil- though, she'd probably be more of an angel. He had almost walked past her, but he stopped right in front of the girl. She had her eyes closed, and he couldn't exactly clear his throat or greet her in any way, so he just waited for her to open her eyes. When she did, he smiled shyly and signed, Hey. Long time no see. His hands moved slowly and percisely, as he wasn't sure how much she remembered of what he taught her.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:47 pm

Noa could feel someone, well the person who had just been walking down the hallway, stop right in front of her. Figuring it was one her roommates and hoping that it wasn't Vera or Mera- sorry but those twins were creepy- Noa opened her eyes slowly. "Sorry I had a-" She started, although it hadn't really registered who it was for a second and quickly she jumped up. "Jayden!" A blissful look of surprise rushed over her face and she read his motions quickly. Although she'd never admit it, she had been practicing... like a lot. Having so much free time allowed her to practice the motions constantly. She wasn't exactly fluent, but she was pretty good at it.

Yeah I'd say. She signed back, a soft blush illuminating her features. Too long. Oh no. Was that too bold? Quickly after signing it, Noa wish she could just take it back and her face heated into a furious red glow. How are you? The petite Spring looked around the hallways, suddenly changing her mind and hoping her roommates wouldn't come walking down the hallways. They would totally ruin the moment.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 11:00 pm

Jayden could very easily believe that blushes were contagious, because as soon as she blushed deeply and brought up how long he hadn't talked to her, his cheeks lit up. After a silent laugh and a embarrassed rub at his neck, he quickly signed back. Sorry about that. I've been- He paused, thinking of a word. Busy.

He instantly brightened though, and signed a quick reply to her question. Good. I got a dog. And I got grounded. Which isn't as good. He smiled brightly before asking her how she had been as well.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Noa furiously watched his hand motions, trying to keep up. Sure she had been practicing, but she wasn't an expert. Especially now, when her nerves and excitement were getting the best of her. It had been forever since she had talked to Jayden, and seeing him now... it would be  it was like a dog being reunited with it's owner. She was finally talking to her best friend. Dog. Grounded. From the pieces she got, it seemed like Jayden had a lot more going on than she did. A dog? She shook her head. Nothing too exciting happened to me. Well, actually I have another little brother. So that's... Oh jeez, what was "cool" again? Noa looked at Jayden and gave another small shrug, blush still vibrant across her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Jayden raised an eyebrow, before quickly signing cool assuming that's what she meant.
Little brother, dog, basically the same thing, right? Well, as a little brother he didn't actually agree with that. Even though he might have a little brother too soon enough. His mother hadn't actually said anything yet, but he could just tell. Or guess, whatever. That's great! He signed, a bright smile on his face, happy for her new family member.

He stood there for a second, his thumbs in his pockets as he just appreciated being there with Noa again. Still, even he didn't like silence for too long. So why are you just sitting outside your dorm?
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 12:53 pm

Sure, having a little brother was great. But it left Noa with a gap, like this new family member was replacing her since she had been sent away. She couldn't describe the feeling and she wished she didn't feel this way. It was selfish. She knew that. But she couldn't help it. Noa blinked into focus. The girl didn't want to break down in front of Jayden, that would be just so embarrassing.

"Huh?" She asked, watching his hand movements. "Oh- oh! Um..." I left my key in the room... again. Noa looked down at her feet and blushed. Of course Jayden saw her now, in the most embarrassing scenario possible. Noa dreaded what he was probably thinking about her right now, he probably thought she was the biggest doof in the whole entire history of Beata- second of course to Montare.
And why are you by the Spring Dorms? Aren't you an Autumn? And that, ladies and gents, was Noa's poor attempt at trying to flirt. She offered up a small goofy smile, one of her layers slipping out of her butterfly hair clip and tickling her cheek. She pushed the strand out of her face, in what was another attempt at being seductive, but the strand ended up falling back in front of her face. Her blush deepened.
Back to top Go down
Frosty
Frosty

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Jayden raised an eyebrow. Again? True, Jayden wasn't the most organized of people, but remembering his room key was something that wasn't an issue for him. Anymore. After the first few months he figured it out. Although, sometimes he did misplace it and he would have to borrow Jace's for a few days, but no harm done. It's alright, it's happened to me more often than I'd like to admit.

He didn't know why he did it. Maybe the Wright in his blood was finally showing up and giving him some style, or maybe it was just a reflex, but he couldn't stop himself from walking closer to the Spring to where he stood right in front of her. Smiling softly, he gently pushed the strand back behind her ear, tucking it into the clip for her. Looking down at her, as in the last few months Jayden had grown an inch or so taller, he signed between them. Maybe I just wanted to see you.

He stood there for a moment, before finally stepping back. Well, I doubt you want to sit out here and wait for someone to show up. You can wait over in my dorm. If you want. He added the last bit hastily, hesitation finally resurfacing once again, a slight color covering his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Lilac
Admin
Lilac

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:38 am

The past ten seconds of Noa's life ticked by very, very slowly. She watched him with wide eyes as he approached her. Each step causing her heart to flutter. He was so close right now, Noa felt her cheeks heat up with a furious glow. And as he softly brushed the hair out of her face, the strand quickly turned blonde and curled a little towards the end. Mirroring that of Jayden's own blonde locks, only a considerate amount longer. "O-oh," she stuttered, as it was all the poor girl could bring herself to say. Even her hands dangled limply by her side, all she could do was stand there.

Jayden stepped away, and Noa could breath again- although her heart still fluttered helplessly. And she watched his hands curiously, making sure she wasn't just imagining this moment. I'd really love to. Her cheeks deepened into a darker shade of red, framing the shy smile that rested across her face. I mean, you know... Because I don't know how long I'll be waiting here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: birds of a feather, flock together || fro~   birds of a feather, flock together || fro~ Empty

Back to top Go down

birds of a feather, flock together || fro~
Page 1 of 1