Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For   The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 10:34 pm

Kimply saw something in his eyes that made her more ashamed than she had already been. She had been weak, and she had been stupid. Every time she saw those marks she remember a time that she had been especially weak. She wanted to tell him that she wasn't as strong as she thought she was, or that she was just really stupid, but he didn't know her. He didn't care. So instead she just chuckled, feigning indifference, though it didn't reach her eyes. "Or, you know, as anyways. That's cool." She didn't give him an actually answer, however.

She waited patiently for him to literally work his magic, smiling happily once she saw the blue light. She had seen that many times before. "You saw what you just did. You're special, Ethan. So am I, and so is everyone at this school. It's a school for the gifted, so we can learn how to harness and control our powers, and- God, I feel like I'm reading off a brochure. Basically, you can heal people."  After she was finished explaining, she studied him closely to figure out his reaction. It was then she saw how drained he appeared. Panicking a bit, she quickly got out of her chair and moved closer to him. "Hey, you alright? That was stupid of me, you're already so tired, I shouldn't have pushed you..." She reached her freshly healed hand towards him, ready to help in or steady him if he needed it. However, she quickly pulled away, figuring he wouldn't appreciate her unneeded touch.
Back to top Go down
Ebony
Admin
Ebony

Beata Bucks : 9538

PostSubject: Re: The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For   The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 3:25 pm

A "gift"? A supernatural ability to heal people with his touch, he thought hazily. That's why he was in this infirmary, at this school? Where was this place exactly? It sounded more like a poorly written X-Men movie. Ethan groaned under his breath, nails digging into the side of the cot in an attempt to even himself out. He faintly noticed Kimply getting up and moving to help him. "I'm - I - ..." The words tried to leave his mouth, but they trailed off into faint mutterings as he fell sideways unto the bed, passed out cold. He wouldn't awake again until morning, but this time at least, his sleep was filled with vague dreams.
Back to top Go down
https://beataacademy.rpg-board.net
Frosty
Frosty

Beata Bucks : 11565

PostSubject: Re: The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For   The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Kimply's eyes widened as he fell, and she reached out to soften his fall on to the bed. Staring at him with fear in her eyes, she pushed away the hair over his face. "Shit, shit, shit. I didn't- I didn't think... I thought you'd be able to handle it... Please wake up again. I can't go through this again, Ethan, please." She didn't realize she was crying until her tears dripped on his face. Wiping them away quickly, she gently pulled away and turned towards the door. "Nurse! Help!" She tried not to sound too panicked, but that couldn't be helped.
God, don't do this to me again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For   The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Day Frosty's Been Waiting For
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2