Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Trying to forget

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10277

Trying to forget - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:16 pm

"Oh, yeah, I guess... Uh, give me a minute." He turned away from Regina. The smile was kind of creeping him out a bit, he wouldn't be able to concentrate with something like that staring at him. If Regina wasn't there, he would probably have rejected Sebastian's offer. Well, he couldn't really reject it, but show he didn't like the idea. What would Regina do to me if I had said no? I can't think about that right now, I have something I need to do. He closed his eyes as he concentrated on the cloth. This would take a couple minutes. As the second minute rolled by, he started to hum something. He made sure Regina couldn't hear, and obviously Sebastian, unless he had good ears. He winced in pain as it finally turned into his desired liquid, and started to burn his skin. Quickly, he tossed it on the floor by the other puddle. "Is that all?"

OOC: No, it's fine. Honestly, I had forgotten about this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11753

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:57 pm

Regina spotted the hesitation in Grant's movements, working on deciphering it as he melted the material with his gift. She happened to notice him jerk back as he dropped the remnants of the fabric to the ground, immediately knowing something was wrong. "Grant?" she said, approaching with some caution, "Are you alright?"

Sebastian completely ignored the two other people as he drew closer to the substance on the ground. He poked at it with the end of a pencil he drew from his shirt pocket, finding some fragments of the fabric square still together. He tossed his pencil away with a surprised yelp as the acid started to climb up it, quickly reducing it to a pile of goo as well. "Well, so much for my idea..." he thought aloud, a little perplexed, "I might just have to make a new kind of fiber that could possibly withstand such conditions; I only want the best for my clients!"

OOC: What where you saying about my smile, Grant?!
Trying to forget - Page 3 Regina10
Back to top Go down
Cricket

Cricket

Beata Bucks : 10277

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 pm

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" It wasn't like he had never had this problem. Almost every time he had showed anyone his gift, he burned his hand. But, this is the first time she's seen me do it, right? Hmmm. I remember puking after she broke my bones, but that's about it. "Ah, worried about me of all people, Regina? I think you should worry more about Sebastian over there." If he had really planned on making him anything, he would have a tough time. Oh, the gloves! Sure, they had several layers, but it was hard for him to melt through it. He laughed silently to himself as he thought of something. He'll try to make a new fabric, but the answer will be right in front of him!

OOC:Trying to forget - Page 3 Giphy

Also, i'm sorry, I have failed you. I couldn't think of anything
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11753

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Regina raised an eyebrow at Grant's poke at Sebastian, soon calming herself as she saw he was just startled by the acid eating his pencil. But, just in case, she wandered closer to check him over. "How come I get the feeling that you're the kind of person who will unintentionally get hurt or in trouble on a regular basis...?" she said with a hint of humor in her tone, but she was also quite serious when she said this.

Sebastian smiled and nodded a curt 'thanks' to the orange haired girl as she checked him over, and smiled with a slight chuckle at her words of warning and wisdom. He face darkened a little as he remembered some things from his past that brought truth to her words, but preferred not to shed any light on them. He brightened back up and drew and note pad and a new pencil from his shirt pocket. "I'll have to start coming up with some configurations for a fiber that could withstand this," he told the two, "and I'll need to make it in a good color that will complement you, Grant!"
With that, Sebastian eagerly gathered his things from the other side of the fountain and ran off toward the Autumn dorms, although not before running back out of the building and yelling a rather loud 'goodbye!' to his two new friends.

OOC: This has reached 3 pages (which I find is a pretty good place to stop when the story starts getting a little slow like it is right now) so you can post one more time and then I think I'll close up this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to forget   Trying to forget - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to forget
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beata Academy :: School Grounds :: Entrance-
Jump to: