Beata Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Rumors of a List are beginning to circle around the school... A list of what...?
I love you, Pillow ♥
Ebony was here.
Do you have any ideas for future events? Tell us!
You looked so beautiful.

Fitting [DONE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11687

Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:05 pm

Sebastian couldn't help but giggle at Ken's taunting words. He tried to hind the blush he had gained before turning around and coming face-to-face with the other boy- er, dog thing. He noticed that he stood there, practically waiting for him to put the collars on his three heads. "Oh no no." Sebastian started talking to the gifted teen as if he were an adorable baby puppy, "I know you want your collars now, but I have to sew them up and make the final changes to them. I can't do that until I get my supplies set up in my dorm."
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10213

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 8:04 am

Ken faked a look of sadness, looking oddly cute on the dog-thing despite being more of a '-thing' than a 'dog-'. He let out a small whimper and nodded slowly, one of his heads gently butting Sebastion's knee playfully. Ken backed up, his normal, calm look returning to the three wolf-beast heads. Suddenly, the middle one's blank eyes seemed to glitter for a moment with something...Something like...Mischief?
The right head lolled its tongue out, and the left one simply tipped his head in question as the middle head grinned, though he made sure not to be as mildly horrifying as before.

"I'll show you to the dorms if you can carry your stuff. Shouldn't be as hard as before if I help." Ken said, padding over to one of the open bags and glancing down at it and then back up at Sebastion. "I promise I won't drool on them, Prince." The middle head huffed with a look of amusement. His new nickname for Sebastion was officially 'Prince'. What, did you think that if Ken were to give Seb here a nickname, it'd be something cliche like 'Seb' or 'Sebastion'? Nah. Too mainstream. Plus the roleplayer already uses those nicknames for him since she's too lazy to repeatedly type out Sebastion every time for his name.
Back to top Go down
Sandly

Sandly

Beata Bucks : 11687

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:08 pm

"W-Well, I'd really like to wait an move all of this stuff when I get my dorm assignment..." Sebastian quickly spat out as Ken started to head off with is bags, "I actually have a meeting this afternoon to get that straitened out, courtesy of my parents."
Sebastian put a finger to his lips as he concentrated his thoughts. He desperately wanted to find a way for Ken to still be involved; mostly because he didn't want Ken to feel unwanted, but he personally didn't want to leave the other boy... B-But mostly so that Ken didn't feel unwanted!
Suddenly the thought struck him. "You know, it'd be a really big help if you keep a hold of my luggage until I got my dorm assignment," Sebastian didn't have to put too much effort into the affectionate look he sent the dog-boy, "then I could come back later and you might help me move in. Maybe even though our own little housewarming party, just the two of us..." The blonde let out a lighthearted and flirty chuckle as emphasis to his words. As long as he's still willing to help me out, I don't see any reason to milk it for a bit longer... Sebastian knew that the thought was only partially the truth of him wanting Ken to stay around, but the other boy didn't need to know that...
Back to top Go down
Stormi
The Slenderman
Stormi

Beata Bucks : 10213

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Ken shrugged. He hadn't even touched the luggage yet, but whatever. As Sebby here brought up the whole deal about keeping his huge bags of who knows what at Ken's own dorm room, he perked the ears on his dog-head without even thinking. He cocked his eyebrow in slight interest as the boy went on, bringing up some sort of house-warming party and even making a sensual joke about being 'alone'. Not that he minded being alone with this guy; they just met, so its not like they'd really do anything except unpack Sebastion's ridiculous amounts of luggage. Still, why not? Ken was always the flirty, charismatic type, and that helped him a lot in life, though honestly he wasn't the best at making friends.
He nodded, his tail swaying eerily from side to side once more, as if trying to wag it without viciously whipping whatever what was around him...Wow. Those are two words he'd probably never put right next to each other in his head again. At least not any time soon. If you had a mind even close to Ken's, you'd know which adjective and verb he was thinking of. Gross.

"Sure." Ken huffed after a moment just almost too long, amused at keeping the answer waiting. "I'm obviously stronger in this form...Most of time time. But right now it'll definitely be easier for me to help with your bags, and I honestly don't mind walking around like this." He explained, just in case 'Prince' here was wondering why Ken hadn't turned back yet. He probably wasn't, but whatever.
Ken smirked slightly, which was still creepy considering his form. Though, like he said, he didn't care. "Unlike you, I'll freely show my ability around with no shame. Even if it may scare some away." Not like they'd be able to recognize me anyways, he added in his thoughts, before gently propping one of Sebastion's suitcases onto its wheels and wrapping his snake-like tail around the handle. He could pull it this way, awhile he carried something a little lighter in his mouth. Once he had grabbed what he could carry, he turned and began to lead the way towards the path to his dorm. Hopefully Sebby would get the hint and follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitting [DONE]   Fitting [DONE] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fitting [DONE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3